Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((That sounds cool!))
((I'll just say that the other inhabitants are gone for the night, and as I bonus I can introduce another character!))
((also, cino does not have friends to text with, her sister often scares them off, so she will not text anyone))

((Oof poor Cino xD but I think that can work))
((Good time to bring up that all of my characters have custom phones, so they won't like to save their phone numbers either except maybe Siren.))

((Ramoth has many phone numbers in her phone but I think the only persons number she has here is Alec's))
((she does have a phone, but she does not text much))

((Btw I think Sky has logged off for the time being, a lot of drama happened in her other rp))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((What we talking about Also that other Rp is locked for now till they understand the upsets))
((ok, so do we wanna start yet))
((yeah))

((I was wrong XD and were talking about our sleepover idea))
she remains reading in the library

She walked into the library, her phone in hand as she texted someone before she turned it off and slid it into her jacket pocket. Seeing someone in there she walked over to introduce herself. "Hi there! "
"hello, i am cino"
Siren waves goodbye to everyone and leaves the cafeteria, and the portal closes a second later. She goes looking for Ben.
Ben is wandering the halls close to the library, looking for something to do. "Ah, I knew I shouldn't have left..."
Vei takes one look at everyone, and glitches away. She appears next to Siren. "Hey L- ...Siren." Siren glares at her and hurries towards Ben, who is still a few hallways away.

"I'm Ramoth" She replied, sitting next to her. "I haven't seen you until now so I'm guessing you are a new student? "
"correct, I am in fact new" ((brb, going to go eat))
Ben heard Ramoth and Cino talking, and begins to head over to where Ramoth is.
Vei sees Benjiman just as he sounds the corner. "Hey you big doofus! Wait up!" He doesn't stop.
Siren just doesn't care, and waits for Cino to be done with their conversation with Ramoth. She stops Vei from chasing Benji.

Ramoth nodded. "Well it's nice to meet you" ((Okay))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus