Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

he grunted as he pulled her to her feet, not too pleased that he had to do this. he looked her up and down and then winced as he moved backwards from her. his hoodie hat up hiding his ears as he looked at her with his luminous eyes.
Alec nodded.”Ya it’s not for everyone but I grew up with fans surrounding me so... ya I’m used to it.”
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

Celes scanned him up and down.”Wolf shifter huh?” She asked. She could tell by his eyes.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

"Ah that'll do it, my parents kept me very secluded" She murmured.

" yes, and you are what ? a demon?" he looked at the way she stood, and her posture. he however was stood upright with his hands in his jeans with no emotion on his face as he spoke.

(( Quick warning I'mma be gone for a while, I'm visiting a cousin))
Alec nodded.”Ya... well I love your art work.” He said.

————————————

Celes was smiling and nodded.”Uhuh. But.. no matter what people say not all demons are bad.”

" i know that, im not stupid" he said as his tone of his voice became one that was a more bit serious

Celes nodded.”Never said you were it’s just some people judge me before knowing me.” She said.

"i dont recall me judging you, for anythink" he said in a more delightful tone that could tell that he was liking the way she was talking to him. " did i introduce myself? well im shadow, you?"

“Celestria. My friends and sister call me Celes.” She said.

"oh, thats a nice name" he smiled

Celes smiled.”Aww thanks. So... what brought you here?”

"umm, well im not to sure... my friend said it was a good place so i thought i would see for my self what its like here....noting much" he shrugged

Celes nodded.”This is my dads friends school. The principal here is basically a family friend.”

"oh,nice" he said quietly

(be on later)

Celes looked around.”Ya...”

" well, do you want to be my friend?" He asked shyly not knowing what she might say. He rarely did this, disliking the feeling of that he could be giving his trust to someone who might not keep it." I don't really ask people this... But for some reason you seem like someone I could get use to being around while being in this place" he tried to smile

Celes giggled.”Well Of Course I want to be your friend.” She said.

Ramoth smiled. "Thank you, I love yours as well"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus