Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

((I guess. Hope you guys will be okay with the dialogue and texting though.))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Sorry Cino, we were still planning. So like sleepovers while texting? Lol))
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

((ahh, sorry people about my inactivity ... i was going through a very emotional time with someone who's on my facebook/rpr .......... he was my boyfriend and something very bad happened and i went into a nervous break down cuz of it today from 6am till 10pm where i just couldnt handle it and we broke up :( so sorry every one if i dont reply soon))
((Its fine. You need time to yourself, and we respect that. Hope you get better emotionally then. Good luck Taz.))
((sure i will, if you come to the library and invite me))

((Aww I'm so sorry Taz!! I hope everything gets better for you and if you ever wanna talk you can pm me! :3 💜))
((Wait, whose house will it be at? Laz has a nice 2-story cottage that is in a forest, so it'll be pretty chill.))

((That sounds cool!))
((I'll just say that the other inhabitants are gone for the night, and as I bonus I can introduce another character!))
((also, cino does not have friends to text with, her sister often scares them off, so she will not text anyone))

((Oof poor Cino xD but I think that can work))
((Good time to bring up that all of my characters have custom phones, so they won't like to save their phone numbers either except maybe Siren.))

((Ramoth has many phone numbers in her phone but I think the only persons number she has here is Alec's))
((she does have a phone, but she does not text much))

((Btw I think Sky has logged off for the time being, a lot of drama happened in her other rp))
Celestria Navi (played by Skykitty)

((What we talking about Also that other Rp is locked for now till they understand the upsets))
((ok, so do we wanna start yet))
((yeah))

((I was wrong XD and were talking about our sleepover idea))
((Its fine. Eat, and return when you feel like it. No rush.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gifora Mystic High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus