Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Thank you, little modlies.
Or modlings, whichever you prefer. :3
HRA

I got an Apocalyptic setting going. Nuclear War. Want me to get the link?
BTW, that title didn't sound too right. But that's just me. Sounds like Austin Power's speaking.
Randall and Joshua Nyes (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

I can see where that comes from, yes xD

And yeah, please do send me a link. Nukes are always fun.
HRA

Austin Powers in the plane. XD. That's all I could think about. Glad you fixed it.

KK. Bear with the long opening post. Comfortably Numb is the title. Please excuse the song in the beginning. You will see what I mean by that soon. XD. http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=7725&p=1

Oh, me and my awkwardness. Charming, ain't it? XD

I think I've seen it before... I think I've actually read the entire thing xD no I'm not stalking the thread at all, it just sounded interesting.
Now how can I introduce these two in there?
HRA

XD Quite. Who throws a shoe? Seriously?

XD Sounds charming! Thats actually funny.

Well, I got a good intro for them that I actually worked on myself. Not exactly designed for your characters, but it should work. (I wrote this thing as a book. No, seriously. I have 22 pages of this stuff.). How does a plane crash sound? That way it introduces the bad guy, and it intros a few other characters (RPed by me. No one knows them better than me. No, it aint my RPR characters. Book characters.) and your guys. How does that sound?

Shoes are fun to throw.
You saw nothing. <.< >.>
But thanks :3

Plane crashes are the best... I'm not sure how they'd survive it but I'm sure there's some sort of cool thing that can save their miserable butts. Anything that has to do with that sort of thing is fine by me.
If you don't mind doing it and I go from there, since the intro's in your lovely head and I have no idea what to do xD
HRA

Why, thank you kind sir! I'll get Matt in, Sanders, and I think... a few more. Prolly Corinth, too. But not my character, no sir. If you want, I can send a manuscript containing the entire story so far. But you didn't hear that from me.

XD. I'll get right on it. Lemme edit out the swear words. I sorta write like Stephen King. XD

*is derpily wondering how to respond to the sir stuff since I'm not really a sir, but just goes with it since I use that phrase a lot myself*
Excellent :3

If you're comfortable sending the story, then please do- I like seeing other people's creative processes although I'm extremely protective of my own (I'm a little OCD that way xD the things I come up with are like my one ring of power, although I am glad to say I'm not a shriveled thing that's talking to itself)

(Ok, maybe I do talk to myself from time to time, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT)
HRA

Can you copy/paste it into a pm, possibly? My parents and I (mostly my parents) are really sensitive about giving out email addresses and stuff.
Nothing personal, mind you; it's just that I don't really know you and all that.
HRA

You must want to read a 22 page story on one LONG pm, huh? XD. I understand. Hackers out there. I'll send it to you via PM. Tomorrow. My IPad is acting like a... You get the idea. Won't let me see the file.

I'll make it work xD

That's fine. Thanks.

And I replied to the thingy. It's bad, I'll admit it xP
HRA

Randall and Joshua Nyes wrote:
I'll make it work xD

That's fine. Thanks.

And I replied to the thingy. It's bad, I'll admit it xP

XD
No problem.
Oh, it could've been worse. But I don't want to see worse... XD

I'm resourceful (I think)
Does it have chapters/breaks in it so I remember where I left off if I suddenly have to leave and come back to it later?

I don't want to see worse either. But I couldn't come up with anything else so I came up with that *facedesks*
I'll get better as I adapt to the storyline, I promise.
HRA

Randall and Joshua Nyes wrote:
I'm resourceful (I think)
Does it have chapters/breaks in it so I remember where I left off if I suddenly have to leave and come back to it later?

I don't want to see worse either. But I couldn't come up with anything else so I came up with that *facedesks*
I'll get better as I adapt to the storyline, I promise.

22 pages bro. Didn't even get started. I have a helluva longer way to go. Basically, at this point, there's only two chapters, and they aren't even anywhere near close to each other. One is the end of the middle, and another is the beginning. Good luck. XD

Don't worry, I have faith in you. Much more faith than I do in humanity as a whole, but still.

XD again, I'll make it work somehow.

I appreciate that. Humanity...
What are we gonna do with it. *tsk tsk*
HRA

Good, good.

We could get rid of it. Solves a big problem.

It would, yes xD it'd solve so many different problems it wouldn't even be funny.

But then again, there's the small issue of getting rid of the entire human race. People tend to breed like rabbits and so there are a couple billion little human beings scurrying around everywhere. How exactly to get rid of a couple billion people...
Shoot them off into space. Excellent idea xD
HRA

Yes. Including the problem of stupidity.

I was thinking about mustard gas, but that's okay. XD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus