Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Randall and Joshua Nyes (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"He said bill I believe this is killing me, as the smile ran away from his face, but I think I could be a movie star if I could just get out of this place... La da de de da da, la da de de da da da... Sing us a song, you're the piano man, sing us a song tonight, well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you got us feeling alright..."
HRA

(One sec. I'm listening to Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits. Its making me cry. Sad song. Not always sentimental and all, but sometimes I get sad. Also only had four hours of sleep. Woke up at four. Oh joy of joys...)

"Well Paul is a real estate novelist, who never had time for a wife. And he's talking with Davy, who's still in the Navy, and probably will be for life. And the waitress is practicing politics! As the businessmen slowly get stoned, yes they're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but its better than drinking alone. Sing us a song you're pianoman! Sing us a song tonight! Well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you've got us feeling alright!"

(Oh poor you 3: )

And I only know the last part to the next part :/ failure
HRA

(TY)

Poor you. I memorized the entire thing.

"It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday, and the manager gives me a smile. 'Cause he knows that it's me they've been coming to see to forget about life for a while.
And the piano it sounds like a carnival! And the microphone smells like a beer! And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar and say "Man what are you doing here?"

(Have a cookie)

Ok, I remember everything after forgetting about life for a while. So I missed a few lines, SO SUE ME.

"Sing us a song you're the piano man, sing us a song tonight, well we're all in the mood for a melody, and you got us feeling alright!"
HRA

Hey! I'm sorry! XD

Good job! We finished it! Yay! XD

So... Now what?

XD

We have nothing else to do with our lives xD ummmm...
HRA

I can think of other things to do. You just don't want to know them. XD

Did you read that book, and/or listen to that song I sent you?

I'm going to listen to that song and what book?

I got a pm from you that had nothing in it if that was supposed to be one of them.

Or maybe it didn't load... DANGIT
HRA

Ill send it again, if you want.

Yes, please
HRA

Done. Hope you enjoyed the Rolling Stones. I have a lot of their songs.
Sanne Moderator

Done! Feel free to change the subject back to something relevant so people won't be confused. ;)
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

Thanks sanne!

I guess I can stop posting as the twins now xD

I have the guns n roses version of that song.
HRA

Thanks Sanne!

XD

Shame. Rolling Stones are awesome.

I haven't heard very many Rolling Stones... I need to fix that at some point.

But I can't say guns n roses isn't awesome. Paradise city is one of my favorite songs period. I just loves it so much :3
HRA

I'll introduce you to Rolling Stones. I got the Forty Licks album.

Yet to hear EM. Someday I will.

I think my mom has some somewhere in the house. I know for sure we have the old cassette tapes xD

I want to learn the guitar just for some songs- Brodyquest, paradise city, you give love a bad name, stuff like that.
HRA

Same idea. If I could start playing Van Halen, that would be awesome.

Good, good. If not, I'd probably send you a few videos.

GOT ME BAD, SOOOOO BAD- IM HOT FOR TEACHER

I may have messed up those lyrics. I need to YouTube them to make sure that's what they are; sometimes I just go off of what they sound like. :/

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Random chat of randomness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus