Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Username Change Servey-Im agonizing over it a TON

Hello! I made a survey a while back on changing my username, but I thought I'd revamp it, as I'm still trying to make a choice. Thanks for your time.

The survey can be foundHERE
I checked out the link, but there was only a blank suggestion box! Do you have a list of names which resonate with you that people can vote (or give feedback) on?
Libertine wrote:
I checked out the link, but there was only a blank suggestion box! Do you have a list of names which resonate with you that people can vote (or give feedback) on?

I did it on mobile, and a thing popped up with a bunch of options to chose from.
Aha, I see it now! My browser was being finicky.
-soulbright-

I also did the survey for you and left a comment there.
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Thank you all for taking the servey! I'll check that out now ^^
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Dang. Kari was most suggested so far, but looks like that name is taken. Guess Im not doing that one haha.

I think I'll wait for more responses then.

To the person who commented that they liked my username as it was: thank you so much. I appericiate that. I just really want a username thats not well....japanesy. Because it was created in my middle school years and its just time for a change haha
Are there certain ones on the list that hold a deeper meaning to you? Some sound really pretty, which is great, but ultimately our usernames are how we are referred to as a person and I wanted to ask. :)
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Kari was the big one simply because it still helf an aspect of my old usename but that's out.

JoJo is also one thats importent to me. My dad came up with it for a minecraft account haha.
Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
Kari was the big one simply because it still helf an aspect of my old usename but that's out.

JoJo is also one thats importent to me. My dad came up with it for a minecraft account haha.

Oooh! Very helpful. Thanks, Hikari!
JoJoApples Topic Starter

I changed my name! Thanks all for your support!
JoJoApples wrote:

Looking mighty fine, JoJo! <3
JoJoApples wrote:

Niice!
Aww, it's a cute new username! I'm really sorry for bothering you, but I want to do something like this- heh-
Mind telling me here or in DMs? :3
JoJoApples Topic Starter

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Aww, it's a cute new username! I'm really sorry for bothering you, but I want to do something like this- heh-
Mind telling me here or in DMs? :3

You want to change your name? Feel free to dm me :)

Id be glad to help
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Love your new username 👍❤
JoJoApples Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Love your new username 👍❤

Thanks friend :)
Sanne Moderator

This one really suits you!!
JoJoApples Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
This one really suits you!!

Thank you :) 💗

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Username Change Servey-Im agonizing over it a TON

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus