Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

Looking for rp buddies, I havent rp in so long I feel rusty; but I'll shake that off.

I like violent one and one rp the best, erp, and a mix. Never did much care for group rps.
Looking for short or long time partners.

My writing style is I will write semi paragraphs, and I dont like being responded to with a few words to one line. If it fits the flow that's different but I would like engagement :)

I have dogs, snakes, spiders, and a scorpion as a pet; ask about them and I wont shut up lol.

Pretty shy at first but I open up quickly, especially when hit with a fun one on one.
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions. Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RP! :D
WyldRavyn Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome!
This place looks promising for meeting people so :)
Hey!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here!!
Hi WyldRavyn welcome to RPR hope you have tons of fun here making new friends and rp partners. πŸ‘‹ πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to RPR!
No doubt you'll have that rust off within a few posts. Like riding a bike, right?

Welcome to RPR! :)

Cool list of pets! What types of dogs do you have? Do the spiders and the scorpion have names?
Deumeawyn

Hello WyldRavyn!
You should find some good friends and great RPs here on RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by Kim.
Hello, and welcome!
Welcome to RPR! If youre still looking for a partner let me know
Welcome to the site! I hope you find the kinds of RPs you're looking for :3
Welcome to RPR! This place definitely has the tools to help you find 1x1 RP, it’s what I prefer too.
Brooklyn (played by EvilsQueen1)

Hey im new here two. Wanna rp?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus