Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Serene

Hi, everybody, I'm Beth. And I don't have much idea what I should be writing right now, it's going to be a bit random. Writing Rp was something I left for a long time. But recently I thought I should start again. And after searching tons of rp sites today I couldn't find anything I wanted, to me they weren't active enough or I didn't like their design. It was a joy to find this place when I had lost hope. The first thing that impressed me was the different designs.

Medieval and fantasy themed rps, in general, are always more precious to me, I think modernism is not something that suits me. So the characters I'm going to create will often be based on magic and medieval. In my Normal life, these are the same things that I love so much. I have a particular sympathy for the victorian era. Other than that, I love cooking and baking. But of course I'm not going to apply these to a lot of my characters, nobility will be a little more valuable to me

It's not always easy to get used to the energy of a new environment. I hope we can do something nice here with you. I am someone who can participate in most things except Modernism, and I assure you my perfectionist side will prevent me from creating a bad result :))
Hey Beth, welcome to the site! And thanks for telling us so much about you.

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions. :D

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RP!
Serene Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hey Beth, welcome to the site! And thanks for telling us so much about you.

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can answer questions. :D

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RP!
Haha I hope I didn't write too much xD Thank you!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you found the site! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Hi Beth welcome to RPR hope
you have lots of fun making new
Rps and friends 😃 👍
Serene Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you found the site! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!!
Ohh thank you! :) The character I'm creating now is someone I'm resurrecting from the past. So I hope this process will be quick..
Optimusprimal99 wrote:
Hi Beth welcome to RPR hope
you have lots of fun making new
Rps and friends 😃 👍
Thank you!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome Beth! Couldn't stay away from the hobby, huh? :) I understand the feeling. I was away from it for a couple years and then had a sudden itch to do it again. It's kind of addicting! I think you'll enjoy it here! There's a good mix of RP styles and players.

Since you mentioned the victorian era, you might be interested in Libertine's Victorian Group: https://www.rprepository.com/g/victorian

Happy RPing!
Serene Topic Starter

Thank you!
Juls wrote:
Welcome Beth! Couldn't stay away from the hobby, huh? :) I understand the feeling. I was away from it for a couple years and then had a sudden itch to do it again. It's kind of addicting! I think you'll enjoy it here! There's a good mix of RP styles and players.

Since you mentioned the victorian era, you might be interested in Libertine's Victorian Group: https://www.rprepository.com/g/victorian

Happy RPing!
Yes, it's not easy to resist at some point :D There seems to be a lot of active members here, but hopefully ı can do nice rps indeed. And ı joined that group thank you :)
Deumeawyn

Welcome Serene!
You should be able to fit right in here! We are a friendly bunch!🍷
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Serene Topic Starter

Deumeawyn wrote:
Welcome Serene!
You should be able to fit right in here! We are a friendly bunch!🍷
I hope so, thank you!
River_Cipher wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat.
Thanks! Oh a priest would be a great addition to my character's story, I also poked some friends from the past so if they join here your role may be more crucial :D I'm going to pm you asap
Welcome to the site!
Serene Topic Starter

Thank you!
Hi, welcome to RPR! :) That was a great introduction. I hope you’ll soon find some awesome RPs!
Hi i'm Liac or when in character Gemma Raven or as my friends call me gem I love Role playing it is how i live how i breath it is me
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great interduction and username. Hello and welcome to RPRepository
Serene Topic Starter

Thank you everyone^^
I'm a little late to the welcoming party, but hello, and welcome!
Hi Beth! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus