Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime

Demini (played by Great7)

He walked ahead to the side of Navi, “hey frisky empress, since I’m in this world and all that, I want a favor. A payment. I don’t care if you give it to me or if it happens along the way, I just want it to happen”, he said in a small ask not to let the spider snd Umbria hear, “I might be selfish right now but I have my reason”
"Ah. Well, that makes it easier, at least."He said, nodding. "Alright, i'll deliver your letter. Who is the monster emissary you want it delivered to?" He asked, ready to leave as soon as he had enough information.
Nate (played by JZer0X) Topic Starter

@Derek:
"It is an unnamed Ogre east of the city. Sayver will show you the way. He is my most loyal man, and since he is to be your guide anyway, nobody would bat a lash." The Oracle hands you a letter. "It probably goes without saying, but trust no one. Not even my men unless I tell you they can be trusted. It is without doubt that the king has spies among my people as well."
He nodded, tucking the letter into the folds of his coat. "It shall be done. I'll leave at once." He said, standing and turning to leave. He was about to exit when he stopped, turned to face her and grined. "Don't worry, your message will get there safe and sound. And if not, well, sorry. I'll do my best. Прощай!"
Tyler (played by Shadowlord148)

When navi picks me up with surprisely ease and carries me to the others, "oops sorry got distracted. So there is a war going on with bronzeshade and some other nation? And are we suppose to choose a side and fight?"

@Tyler:
"No, no war yet. As for picking a side it may just be best not to get involved." Navi said, as she continued along her way. (Bigger update in progress. Please bare with me as I am on mobile. Also image of tyler.)
pixie-brutus-comics-pet-foolery-11-5c41c802ca33c__700.jpg

He walked away from the fairy when he was done talking with her. He was a few feet beside her and deep in thought for awhile. He then brought out a notebook and began to scribble on it.

(Sorry guys I fell asleep. I haven't had sleep paralysis in over a year. I started sinking into the floor this time fun!)
@Main Party: (With the 15 look at your prize!)
As you continue down the path Demini walks up to Navi, and they begin having a conversation. Navi uses the same magic she used for the laughter earlier, but this time continuing her singing to avoid eaves droppers. As the conversation goes on Navi seems clearly more, and more exasperated before Demini walks away. As you continue your path Navi periodically switches to different songs from the pokemon game she is clearly familiar with. As the path comes particularly close to the edge of a wood two fox like creatures come out playing with one another. These monsters despite being the size of a large cat seem to be fairly young. They have the head, body, and bushy tails of red foxes, and the ears, and legs of a fennec fox. They have the marble coloration bread into red foxes. As they come into view they notice you as well, and cautiously start to approach. "Oh, this would be a good chance to practice naming." Navi said seeing the foxes approaching. "Though there are only two. Maybe you should discuss who gets to name them?

@Derek:
As you turn to leave she stands up. "Wait, you won't be leaving through the door you came in." She then raises her voice just loud enough to be heard through the door. "Sayver our conversation is done, you may return." With that he walks back into the door. "You please resume your duty of guiding our friend." She says as she walks to, and sets on her throne. "Now I too must return to my duties."
"As you wish M'lady." He says as he leads you out the main entrance. As he opens the door there are priestesses waiting that enter as you leave. "If you'll follow me we can do a quick tour of the city." He says passing the ladies, likely for them to hear rather than you.

He didn’t care to see navi’s exasperated face. He was deep in thought when he saw the two foxes, “count me out, Im not in the right moment, I will just ruin things for them”, he said when Navi finished talking then went back to his mind.
He nodded, following Sayver. "Of course. I'd love to see the sights." He said, also mainly for the priestesses to hear, as it would be strange if he were silent. He did, however, keep a sort of monotone edge to his voice, likely the effect of his Calming Aura ability.
Umbrie gave a smile. thinking of names in a frantic, nervous, but innocently harmless and well meaning tone. "i need to learn more about these two before i come up with names. names usually have meanings. redpelt would be a fine surname though, though a given name for each of them would be the hard part. unless others got ideas."

He looked at Umbrie and then the foxes, “they aren’t attacking, they aren’t calling for help.”, he looked at Navi and asked her, “are this kind of foxes in this world gentle cause I think mine are different, or are they just tamed”

"They are monsters, so they may not be able to speak, but they are at least as smart as the average human... or as my master would say at least double the I.Q. of the entirety of America's elected officials. What ever that means." She then turns to Umbrie. "I would stick to naming one. That drains a lot of energy, and it gives someone a chance to make a new ally. They will view the one who names them as a parent of sorts."

“It means that human officials are more useless then these monsters and I think he was right from what I hear”, he said then went towards the monsters and stretched his hands to the foxes, waiting to see which one strikes first.
Umbrie would approach closer to one of the playing foxes. specifically a male one. smiling with innocent glee. "i name you Sir Tanner Redpelt."
The unnamed woman tilted her head as she gazed upon the fox creatures. Her eyes widen a little." T-those are the cutest things I have ever seen look at them! Oh my gosh!" She squealed happily. " I don't know if I can name them but.. I am happy to help take care of them as we travel along!" She kneels down and watches the Foxes closely.
Tyler (played by Shadowlord148)

I see the fox crestures bound in fromt of us playing. "Aww look at the cuties." I take a few steps closwer and crouch down and dtretch out a hand and wiggling a finger and clicking to hopefully beckon one over.

“I guess I’m overthinking things”, he said then sat down by a tree, “you all have your fun, I can wait”

(Running all day. My energy levels are about 2.)
@Umbrie:
As you name the fox you feel energy leave your body. You don't feel more physically tired, more of a mental drain. Like you just finished a study session for exams. However at the same time a light shines around the male fox, and he jumps into your arms.

@Main Party: (Can not do a dice roll with an edit sorry, I assume it is to prevent cheating. However I rolled using a wizards.com . to decide fox 2)
You all see one of the foxes jump into Umbrie's arms. "Actually that's an astute guess!" Navi said in response to the spider girl's statement. "I was actually hoping for one of you two to try as more of a demonstration. No, an unnamed monster can not give a name." As The spider, and the shade both reach out to the second fox it comes up, and sniffs both of their hands. Upon sniffing the shade's hand it recoils slightly. Then walks up to the spider girl rubbing her legs. (As purple asked first she was 1-3, shadow was 4-6 rolled a 2)
"I imagine the smell of death made her uncomfortable." Navi said. "The downside of being undead I suppose. You may not be able to name her now, but after you get a name yourself you should be able to name her."
With that the journey continued, but not for far. You come upon an ancient looking tree. It is a giant oak tree about the size of a redwood tree in your world. The tree is covered in moss, and vines with Spanish moss hanging from the branches. On ground level is an arched doorway. The stone doors look older than the rest of the forest around. Runes, and vines engraved in this door give it a mystical feel. Navi touches the doors, and the runes, and vines begin to glow. The doors open inward to reveal an impossible large interior. Inside are stone walls leading into a labyrinth. Glowing moss hanging from the stone ceiling, and glowing orbs floating in the air provide all the light needed to see inside. "Navi, have your brought me more guests? Don't be shy come in." A voice calls from inside.

@Derek:
As Sayver leads you through town he says little until he leads you out of the castle. "So, so you know all the abilities you were granted?" He finally asks when you are leaving the noble district into the business district. "I know the general skills that were requested, but I know they tend to evolve as you enter this world." (Insert time to run down list here.) He leads you to an armor shop.
"Blacksmith, I have a commission for you. Consider it highest priority. I would like you to fit your best magisteel armor for this man." He hands a large man with a long black beard a satchel, and two note. This smith is a huge wall of a man, the smell of sweat stings your nose. His eyes are grey, and is wearing nothing but thick leather gloves, pants, and apron. "Here is your payment, and specifics from King Delnal... and a note from lady Oracle."
"At once." The Blacksmith said in a gravely voice. "Hold still sir." He looks you up, and down as his eyes glow blue as he does. After that he reads the two notes. "Alright, it should only until this evening. Luckily I have a fine suit that should only take minor adjustments. However you realize with..."
"I do." Sayver says cutting him off. "That is why the Oracle has added her request."
With that done he leads you into the impoverished part of town, and into an old house. "It is just through here." He says leading you through a tunnel leading out of town.

“It’s too bright in here”, he said squinting his eyes, “I don’t know what’s wrong, maybe the summon went wrong or something. My eyes used to be ok, well good, around light but I can’t really make out glowing things in this world.”, he said then became the first to take a step forward into the doors.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus