Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice For a Surprise Present! (CLOSED!)

All the prizes have now been won and handed out!
Thank you again so much everyone for playing, your support, and your kind words. All of your messages helped immensely. :)

Cheers to more giveaways coming in 2020!

~*~*~*~*~
It seems like the dice are being fickle! More than 12 hours later and still no winner! So, I'm changing the rules.

Firstly, I've added more winning numbers. The new winning numbers are:
1, 2, 24, 25, 26, 49, 50, 51, 74, 75, 76, 99, or 100.
I'll go back through and if you've already rolled one of the winning numbers, your prize will be on its way to you soon!

Secondly, everyone can roll once an hour. Even if you just rolled, go ahead and roll again then resume the once an hour rolling since the clock resets with this message!

Happy holidays!
~*~*~*~*~
The first season of Santato Noms is coming so a close....

giphy.gif

So let's send the season out with a HUGE giveaway!!!

I'm going to be giving away TWENTY items to TWENTY winners. But just like physical holiday gifts, you don't know what you're going to get until you get it and that's what makes it a suuuuuurprise!

Winners List Here For My Sanity's Sake

1. Kruhee
2. SylOfficial
3. Katia
4. Psyche
5. PastelGalaxy
6. Serene
7. Tusitala2017
8. Dndmama
9. Lucretire
10. Deumeawyn
11. solynne
12. JoJoApples
13. XXXKILLZONEUS
14. Juls
15. Cookiesareyummie
16. StaticNightmares
17. Crystaldragon126
18. Optimusprimal99
19. LakotaSiouxWarrior
20. Morrigan

To win, all you have to do is roll a die with 100 sides (1 d100) and it either has to land on 1, 2, 24, 25, 26, 49,50, 51, 74, 75, 76, 99, or 100 to win.

giphy.gif

Rules:
1. Roll as your player account (no characters/anonymous chars, please) in this thread.
2. You can only post/roll once an hour (I've got my cross-check eyes on you), but there's no limit on how many total times you can roll.
3. You must roll a 1, 2, 24, 25, 26, 49, 50, 51, 74, 75, 76, 99, or 100 to win.
4. You can only win ONE prize, so please stop rolling once you’ve won something.
5. Quote me in a comment on this thread if you win so I can see it!
6. I plan for the game to end after all twenty prizes are given away, however for my mental health I may need to end it sooner. A bit of a painful confession: There have been some who have had unappreciative and demanding attitudes towards these giveaways, which has put undue pressure on me as the one who runs them. I am not affiliated with the site in any official capacity and I run these raffles in my free time. They're not easy to keep track of and the prizes are paid for by me, yet it's all worth it to offer a fair way of sharing with others something that they may not have the ability to acquire otherwise. Please remember that I'm a person, not a vending machine. I have feelings, life obligations, and time constraints. A small bit of appreciation goes a long way with me, I promise.

giphy.gif

No matter what you're celebrating this season, I hope it's filled with lots of love. Now go roll and try to get you something!

<3,
Santato Noms, The Prize Potato

giphy.gif
Disappointing to think there are those who would behave inappropriately for a giveaway.

You are a wonderful person for hosting this and continuing to host giveaway despite this nom's ❤
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 82.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Merry Christmas Prize potato
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 58.
Thank you so much for so many months of generosity and cheer. It's been a wild ride, some great numbers, and some poor ones. But in the end one thing shines true, Santato, Prize Potato, Somnom the Generous, you have given so much to so many people and we are grateful. From the time you spend running these raffles, to the carefully chosen and thematic prizes, to the fun raffle posts themselves. I don't think there are enough words to express how wonderfully, fantastically, sky shatteringly generous you have been for the past few months.

I'm sorry that some have not seen your generosity, and am sure that it was simply caused by the excitement of your fantastic games. I hope in the spirit of the season we can all look at what you do with a touch of gratitude and the good cheer that these raffles embody.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 26.

Note: Thank you Somnom! Merry Christmas!

Your giveaways are wonderful and delightful! Your generosity brings much joy to the people here on RPR, and I'm very happy to have joined in your giveaways! :D Stay wonderful my dude! <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 64.

Note: let's go christmas-

Deumeawyn

Merry Christmas beautiful Somnom!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 97.
Thank you so much for hosting yet another one of these!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.

Note: Happy holidays

Rogue-Scribe

Awesome !
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 23.
Thank you.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 2.
Your raffles are absolutely enjoyable and generous

I am saddened to hear that hosting them cause you some grief and stress and yet here you are with another new one despite the not so good experiences!

Thank you so very much for doing it
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 62.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

This isn't a entry. You are so generous hosting all these raffles. Bless you merry Christmas.
give all prizes to me right meow! meow meow meow! right meow or the edge of the couch gets it!

Sorry that you're having to deal with that though :( really unfortunate and, people need to stop....

I'm making good on my threat though, beware!

...I had to go look at the rules and numbers again, because I got distracted watching videos and forgot >>
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *disbelief hands of frustration at roll* whyyyy???!!!!
Aw, Im sorry people arent being appreciative of your awesomeness! Thats super sad.

That being said, thanks for hosting all these raffles, its super generous and I dont know how you manage to keep track of them all.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 47.
Wish me luck!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 54.
Another try!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 94.
Kungfu6453

Thank you for hosting this.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 29.
nightmqre

We all love Santato Noms <3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 6.
Been 3 hours
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 57.
Serene

Hmm, let's try!

And do not mind people Somnom, sometimes ignoring them is the best answer. You have a very rare type of kindness and soul.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll Dice For a Surprise Present! (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus