Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Kudo Selection!

Hello! I’ve noticed when you give a kudo, you have two choices of what you can say about them (in the multiple choice part). I love that idea but at the same time, it’s hard for me to only pick two!

I’d love it if there was maybe four things you could pick. Because it’s hard to wrap up what you love or like about someone in two options. Well, that’s what I feel like!

Have a wonderful day! ^_^

Also, merry Christmas.
Mipps

I.. totally agree. Id love to select more options. But of course i write them in best i can.
Morrigan

I love this idea too! I mean, I will add in the other stuffs in the written part, but it would be nice if more than two really applied and you wanted others to be able to see that at a glance. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Most of the selections have to do with writing RP tigether with only a few being a bit more generic. I was thinking maybe three would be a good adjustment, but if I need to add anything I just mention it in the Kudos.
If they're that awesome, why not just give them two separate kudos?
Hubba Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
If they're that awesome, why not just give them two separate kudos?

That’s true.. but maybe some people don’t like to have two kudos from the same person. You never know. ~ :) and I think it would be easier to have more to pick from.

But good idea. I didn’t really think of that until I saw this post.
I think even an adjustment to three would be nice - I just did my first around of kudos and wished I could pick just one more each time.
Sanne Moderator

As far as I'm aware, it was intentional to limit the kudos to only 2 top picks to help make kudos as useful as possible. Being forced to choose the top two picks helps make kudos more thoughtful recommendations, rather than a series of 'everything here applies by default' which then makes them less useful. It's also very common for people to give multiple kudos to recommend multiple aspects - I've left separate kudos to recommend someone for their RP and art/commissions because I couldn't fit it all into one, and you are very welcome to leave multiples too!

People are also able to delete any kudos they receive. If they only want one kudos from a single person, they're free to remove the extras and leave the one of their choice up. :)
Kim Site Admin

It's meant to force you to make a tough choice and really think about what the MOST important things are. If you're having to think really hard to pick the top qualities, I'm both happy that it's working as intended AND that you have such awesome friends! :D
Hubba Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
It's meant to force you to make a tough choice and really think about what the MOST important things are. If you're having to think really hard to pick the top qualities, I'm both happy that it's working as intended AND that you have such awesome friends! :D

Ohh.. well thank you! ^_^ I understand now. Thank you for acknowledging this forum here! :) have a wonderful day.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Kudo Selection!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus