Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Twisted Ones RP Discussion

Pen_Tsunami

Lyra Bloodstone wrote:
I flipped a coin, Lyra it is then!

Ok! I’ll make a roleplay soon after I gather a headmaster and see if anyone wants to be an admin~ just something in case the owner of the manor is away.

Link to the Roleplay.

Link to RP Ad.
Hello! if you still looking for some people, I think my character Darkness would be a good assistant headmaster if you still need one that is, I can answer questions about him, his profile is not 100% done yet
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

EnderTNT123456 wrote:
Hello! if you still looking for some people, I think my character Darkness would be a good assistant headmaster if you still need one that is, I can answer questions about him, his profile is not 100% done yet

It’s fine! He seems interesting! I’m currently second in charge but the headmasters job and 3rd in charge job is still open.
What would Darkness do as the Headmaster? Just wondering.
Hello , I was wondering if I could join one of my characters as headmaster (If the role is still open) but I'm not sure which character would fit.
I think I can do some work on Sentinel to get him to fit in. I just have too many beastly characters to choose from lol. I can be one of the assistant headmasters as well.
Oh, also I can volunteer to be 3rd or 4th in command if you still need help with those roles

EnderTNT123456 wrote:
What would Darkness do as the Headmaster? Just wondering.

The job description is below the name .w.

turntechGodhead wrote:
Hello , I was wondering if I could join one of my characters as headmaster (If the role is still open) but I'm not sure which character would fit.

I’ll see if Ender still wants to do so, but you can still be 4th in charge of she still wants the role. If you’re still deciding a character don’t worry, if you get a special admin role you’ll still be up on the list and I’ll give you some time before I chose another headmaster :D

Lyra Bloodstone wrote:
Oh, also I can volunteer to be 3rd or 4th in command if you still need help with those roles

Since you’re the 3rd one to apply, I’ll put you as 3rd~

TheNightmareSavage wrote:
I think I can do some work on Sentinel to get him to fit in. I just have too many beastly characters to choose from lol. I can be one of the assistant headmasters as well.

Ok! He sounds cool, tho I’m afraid there’s only 1 spot left for an assistant...
I would do head master if that is still alright
Is there any open positions that aren't admin or headmaster?

DyingEmbers wrote:
Is there any open positions that aren't admin or headmaster?

Afraid not, but you can still roleplay. The admins are just here to make sure everything is safe and roleplay while doing so!
You can still roleplay as long as you follow the rules and the requirements for characters this disclaimer is in bold twice, but I just added it so no harm done~ I accept any character I find suited, so please submit one to me before roleplaying
Pen_Tsunami wrote:

I'll take it then. It seems to be a fitting choice for him.
Okay, thank you! I have two characters I think will work, Safiya Wells and Airlia. Either one is fine by me.

Pen_Tsunami wrote:

Actually, because there’s a bit of competition for the headmaster role I’ll add one more admin slot since I promised someone an admin role before you, that way we can avoid argument!
Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

I think Safiya is better suited for this theme, if using her is alright. If you'd rather me use Airlia, that's fine too.

Safiya Wells wrote:
I think Safiya is better suited for this theme, if using her is alright. If you'd rather me use Airlia, that's fine too.

She sounds cool, but what exactly is her role in life? (Psycho path, serial killer etc.)
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
Pen_Tsunami wrote:

Actually, because there’s a bit of competition for the headmaster role I’ll add one more admin slot since I promised someone an admin role before you, that way we can avoid argument!

Sounds like an excellent plan! Thanks!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Twisted Ones RP Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus