Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Twisted Ones RP Discussion

Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

I left her backstory open for roleplay purposes, ending it after she was healed in the hospital. She obviously left, and was probably offered help on the subject of what to do next. She is insane, and out of anger might've murdered someone. For this roleplay'a purpose, I'll add an extra bit of backstory, if that's okay:

After being released from the hospital, she was offered medication for her disorders and help with the next stage in life. She ran away, not wanted to listen to them. And Elias had told her to deny their help, they didn't need anyone's help. She ran away from them all, to what she wasn't sure. Memories, haunting memories, mostly of her mother plauged her, fueling her anger. When she encountered a jogger along a running path, out early in the morning for some exercise, she found a perfect way to release her anger. She dragged him off the path, and used the nature she found around her to quiet his cries and, ultimatly, to kill him in a blind rage of anger. She realized that killing did make her feel better, and she was insane beyond the point of rational reasoning. So, she began the 'art', as she liked to think of it, of murder, and perfected her methods and covering up of evidence through experience. She never stayed in one place for too long, cops were everywhere, searching for whoever committed the murders. And through all of that, Elias and the other voices cheered her on. That's how she knew she was doing the right thing.

So, I'd say serial killer.
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

LAST CALL SO I DONT NEED TO LENGTH OUT THE CHAT SPEAKING TO YOU SEPARATELY AND TO MAKE THIS EASIER ON MYSELF,

sorry for yelling ehehe...

IF YOU WANT THE HEADMASTERS ROLE, REPLY TO THIS SPECIFIC COMMENT SO I KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT THE ROLE AND WHO YOU ARR SPECIALLY.

Also dying ember, she’ll fit in just fine!
Safiya Wells (played by DyingEmbers)

Awesome, thank you!
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
LAST CALL SO I DONT NEED TO LENGTH OUT THE CHAT SPEAKING TO YOU SEPARATELY AND TO MAKE THIS EASIER ON MYSELF,

sorry for yelling ehehe...

IF YOU WANT THE HEADMASTERS ROLE, REPLY TO THIS SPECIFIC COMMENT SO I KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT THE ROLE AND WHO YOU ARR SPECIALLY.

Also dying ember, she’ll fit in just fine!

I am still interested in headmaster for Darkness

I’ll make the roleplay as soon as I get home from school! I have to stay after school a bit due to a club tho but it’ll happen today

Posted the beginning of the roleplay!

here's the link!
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=78904&p=1#5005639

If you applied for an admin role, please recheck the list!

turntechGodhead wrote:
Hello , I was wondering if I could join one of my characters as headmaster (If the role is still open) but I'm not sure which character would fit.

I didn’t forget about you~! Once you have a character you can join! I’m reserving the last admin spot for you but we couldn’t wait any longer, so sorry! As soon as you can please tell me what character you’re using~
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
Hello , I was wondering if I could join one of my characters as headmaster (If the role is still open) but I'm not sure which character would fit.

I didn’t forget about you~! Once you have a character you can join! I’m reserving the last admin spot for you but we couldn’t wait any longer, so sorry! As soon as you can please tell me what character you’re using~

Tysm! And I think I got a character in mind that might be able to fit into the setting and if you need me to change anything about them or choose a different character then I can. (This One)
turntechGodhead wrote:
Pen_Tsunami wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:

Tysm! And I think I got a character in mind that might be able to fit into the setting and if you need me to change anything about them or choose a different character then I can. (This One)

By the way , Since I'm sort of late to the rp . How should I place my character in?
I think you can just jump right in, my character and Darkness are having tea in the dining room, feel free to join them

Is anyone else having trouble opening the roleplay? I keep getting replies saying that it won’t open.
Yeah, I'm having that problem too

I’ll post a new form either tomorrow or Friday night, I think they shut down the roleplay forums so we might need to start from scratch but just say everyone already met and we’ll cut to the day where Edd snuck out of the house using the excuse he was gonna go draw. Unless of the forum comes back which I doubt will happen-
keep us updated

Bad news guys. I’ll have to post the forum Friday night since I just got an Email about the stage crew needing me for 10 extra props after school. By the time I get home I’ll be really exhausted since 10 stage props is a bit too much since 4 of those need to be reindeer cut outs. The reason why it isn’t Friday afternoon is because I have to stay after classes to finish up the props that I don’t finish this afternoon/night since opening night is Monday, so I’m a bit stressed :,D. I also have a holiday party to attend to that ends around 6:00 Friday, so expect the rp forum at either 7 or 8 o’clock. I’ll update the links and if someone wants to join, any of the admins must look over the character forum they submit to make sure there character is good for the roleplay. Take care!
The rp opens fine for me? I'll post a link to it here, let me know if you all can open it or not.

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/78904?page=1

Hey guys! I’m less tired then I thought, probably because I drank the coffee one of the crew members brought for us who were staying after school. Also, L you’re a life savverrrr. I just got another few messages telling me that the servers were down.

At least it’s back up now so I won’t need to go through the pain of making a new one!

P.s

The URL to the OOC has been fixed! Thanks for providing a fixed link Turntech :3
SomeFBIDude

Hey, I know I’m late for this, but can I join?

SomeFBIDude wrote:
Hey, I know I’m late for this, but can I join?

Nope! Anyone can join at anytime as long as there character introduction fits. You gotta character?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Twisted Ones RP Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus