Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Labratory

Red Foxe (played by RedPandaF0x) Topic Starter

I frowned slightly and tilted my head to stare at the ground as he told me the story of the revolution. He had betrayed them? I suppose I understood. Right? Right. I tiled my head to look back up at him and plastered a smile onto my face. "It's fine Nikki, I understand. You were stripped of your ability to do everything and you couldn't stand it...so you gave up. It's basically the basics of torture." I finished with a nod. "Really, it makes sense. I don't blame you."

I paused. "If I was forced to talk to everyone I ever saw and was put into a large crowd I might break as well. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not very social. And you are right. You could easily overthrow them if you wished. And we are equal. We aren't animals." I finished. I put my hands together in my lap in front of me.

"Of course puns make everything better. Where would anyone be without puns?" I joked. "They are like the motivation of everyone anywhere, whether they know it or not." At his next comment, I looked back at the ceiling. "Some cats are terrifying. I will admit that. And some cats are sooo big. It's like unnecessary. Like there are cats the size of small dogs~" I said quietly. "They are terrifying. And as to dogs...I'm not a big fan. I don't see the appeal. They are so much work. Cats you can feed and basically they will survive. They do whatever they want to." I finished.

My mind flashed over other animals. "Foxes are cute though. I love foxes. Especially the red ones. Or the arctic ones! They are just little cuddle bugs. I would own one if I could. I don't think it's legal though." I laughed quietly. "Spiderman with his webs or whatever." I repeated. "Have you never watched the movies? The new spider man is adorable." I said half-joking. "I think that he makes everyone like him."

I fell onto my back in my cell. "Socializing is difficult. I don't think I could do it for very long with more than one person. I mean. Wouldn't everyone just rather stay at home and reread 'Alice in Wonderland'?" I paused for a moment. "Actually the second one is much more interesting. 'Alice through the looking glass.' Much better. Or even the poem is amazing. I love the poem 'Jabberwocky'. Very interpretive." I concluded approvingly. "I had the whole set." I commented.
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

He shook his head twice in disagreement. “It wasn’t exactly right- for the scientist or for me. Either way, something would have gone wrong, right..?” He tried not to blame himself for the failure, but then who else was there to blame? Everyone else had been careful. Everyone except Adrion.

He blinked, pausing for a moment. He realized there was a time he was called Adrion, and then when he was called Nikki. It was as if they were two different people stuck in the same mind. Adrion was serious, bent to perfection, quiet, but Nikki was careless, stubborn, and extroverted. He shuddered at the thought. The pink-haired male try not to let his mind wander to far, for he was attempting to listen to Little Red as she spoke about her disliking of dogs— which he was glad to hear, by the way. At least he wasn’t the only one who seemed to despise canines, right?— Grinning at the complement towards felines, he tried to shake his previous thoughts before speaking.

“Oh! Foxes are adorable,” Nikki agrees with a kind smile. Though, he clapped his hands together with a joking sneer. “Hey! I haven’t seen Spiderman in forever! If you couldn’t tell, superheroes aren’t common, let alone spoken about, here. Pfft! I don’t think anyone would like to think about superheroes here.”

“Agreed. Socializing is difficult,” The pink-haired male grinned awkwardly, nodding once. He wasn’t quite sure about the book Alice In Wonderland, but he had read Jabberwocky in his ELA class. Though, he had a faint memory of it. “Mhm. It was creative.” Was that the correct word to use? Adrion blinked. Nikki laughed nervously and continued, “I don’t remember most of it, but I think my freshmen class went over it once.” He grinned, twirling once again to recover. He seemed to be doing that an awful lot now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus