Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Alonzo Topic Starter

LOL! Oh just what are you talking about? What did I do now?
HRA

You want to blow up my ship when I wanted to help yours. :P

Goddamn, I declare, I feel like a bastard right now. I probably won't get on the good side of your nation, eh?
Distant Dawn (played by SteamPower_Birb)

I can sum that up! Somehow...somewhere...some time...in another plain of existence....all of it xD
HRA

Where, pray tell? XD
Alonzo Topic Starter

LOL. Thats low on the priority list of Commander Cigol right now.

Its like Captain Ahab and the whale in Moby Dick. Instead Cigol, is making sure that his people are not at all hurt. Or in harms way. Isolated so they wont be blamed for any feck up he does.
HRA

I hope I know what is going on... Lets just hope that he doesn't die... :P
Alonzo Topic Starter

Lol.

"To a man with nothing to lose, death in combat would seem like a welcomed embrace."
HRA

A sword fight, or a gunfight? Because Ascrith was about to give him something.

He was about to give him the Medal of Valour that the first leader wore...

But wouldn't it be a shame if he found out as he was dying that his children and wife survived in an underground bunker?
Alonzo Topic Starter

I can't give all away that behind the curtain! lol

But I will remind you. Just as it was personal for Taranis, it was personal for Cigol. He managed to stop himself from leading the crew on a suicide run of revenge, and mostly because of some back story of the Captain (Nikoli saw his wife get shot in the head point blank, my a laughing psycho and couldn't do a thing about it as the Coalition went into a dark age).

Its now just between him and the Bismarck. He'll stay to the social pleasantries and niceties, but the emotion underneath burns inside. His wife was a warrior. He knows she went down fighting in a blaze of heat. He will do the same, but in a cordial civilized fashion. He'll see everything to the end. And knows that he'll never leave the Bismarck, for all the things he's done up to now.

So theres your last sneak peek lol

EDIT: And that maybe possibly true.
HRA

I CANT WAIT!!!
I am very confused, yet interested. can someone summarize what's happening?
Alonzo Topic Starter

LOL

On a slightly off topic.

There is that one random intelligence group of officers still trying to figure out that unknown ship the Nictos, I think its called.

And the Stratos whos mind is split between figuring out what the hell is wrong with the Captain's nanites and what was the mysterious cargo on the Dancer? xD
HRA

Big... Damn... Space battle, that just started a war between a couple of empires. Valhalla surrendered to the Bismarck (ME!), and that's going on. Captain Robbins just shot a really old guy in his ship, and is now starting to take over, and thats just about it?

I forgot! The Time Dancer had a cargo!
Alonzo Topic Starter

LMAO give me a few and I'll write up a summary and put it on the OP
Alonzo Topic Starter

Summary updated
Robbins made a very big mistake here... the marine honour guard for the Hand are drawn from the Royal Guard, the elite warriors of the Kingdom tasked with defending the homeworld. They also have personal shield generators, like I mentioned earlier... and Nariel herself took the 'standard precautions, for her meeting with Robbins...

Is the HRA supercomputer a fully sapient Military Artificial Intelligence (partially de-militarised) like Aelya is? I mean she's basically the pinnacle of Terelain military AI technology.
HRA

The HRA supercomputer is a military grade supercomputer. It's not an AI, because there's nothing artificial about the intelligence. The supercompter's intelligence came from the man who made it. In other words, yes, there is an AI running normal routines, but the ship is basically run by one man, if need be, which he can be hooked up to the computer. So yes, it is.

Robbins may have made a big mistake, but he didn't come unprepared. He knows that.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Still hate me HRA? lol :P
Who did he shoot anyway? Elder Amaar, the woman who threatened to declare war on everyone if they didn't stop shooting each other, Elder Tynian her husband who's not done anything or Captain Tolarim the commander of the ship?
Alonzo Topic Starter

I do believe he shot Amaar.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus