Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Alonzo Topic Starter

lol Fizzbin durp!

While youre doing that, this is one of the few times, I get to show what Liala the humanoid NavComputer can really do :P
I think you just gave the Hand's crew a collective heart attack.

I don't think the commanders on either of our ships like each other, and all because of misunderstandings and confusion on the part of the Hand.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Terel wrote:
I think you just gave the Hand's crew a collective heart attack.

I don't think the commanders on either of our ships like each other, and all because of misunderstandings and confusion on the part of the Hand.

She gave most of the Val's crew a heart attack, and they've been "use" to her flying for several years! lol and gods forbid the Good Doctor Rodden was on the command deck...I doubt they'd have a Chief Med Officer anymore >.<

And that could be possible. Its an interesting thing to look at. I mean from the POV of the Hand, as a boat of diplomacy and surely older than most of us, they probably feel its their duty to soothe over whatever the hell is going on. To the main two combatants, they are probably like "What the hell! Get out the well!"

So its pretty damn fascinating just reading back and seeing how pieces kinda just slid themselves into place to create this pretty damn great story.

And all because randomness! But then again, Captain Nikoli doesn't believe in coincidence :P
HRA

No, it is not. "Where other see coincidence, I see consequence. Where some see chance, I see choice," :P Get that reference, and I'll be really happy.

Oh, god, Ascrith was not happy. Enjoy that big volley of locked on missiles. XD
Alonzo Topic Starter

HRA wrote:
No, it is not. "Where other see coincidence, I see consequence. Where some see chance, I see choice," :P Get that reference, and I'll be really happy.

Oh, god, Ascrith was not happy. Enjoy that big volley of locked on missiles. XD

Sounds like a Morpheus thing >.<

Oh and I hope the Hand has good shields then lol ;P
HRA

Close! The Frenchman! Same movie, different character.
Not locked on to the hand, friend. To you. :P They've been locked on since you made that move. Its laser, radar, and sensor guided. Also locked off from the main computer. Derp.
Alonzo Topic Starter

We shall see.

Though admittedly, the Val is probably outta tricks. And yes she did/is using the Hand as a "shield" as she moves out the area lol. Sorry! >.<
HRA

Derp. The Bismarck is being beaten halfway to hell by everyone. :P
Alonzo Topic Starter

Lol well Im sure things will be sorting themselves out.

And thats what the Imperials gets for being uppity! :P
HRA

Death Korps will enjoy themselves tonight :)
Well... it's official. Revered Elder Nariel Amaar is... iritated. Which is worse than most people's royally pissed off. The Younger Gods forbid you actually get her angry...
HRA

Trust me, I can do a helluva lot in battle.
I believe you. Nariel isn't anything to sniff at hersel... hell, if she was in a proper warship right now you'd all be in trouble. I bet right now she's wishing she'd come along in a nice Oberoth vlass Titan Battleship, which is a warship on par with the Bismarck, though the emphasis is more on ship-to-ship combat and orbital bombardment than invasion.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Well the order has been given and the Valhalla is surrendering.

Was bound to happen as Liala said.
HRA

Wait until you see the Flagship for HRA. The Hellraiser is the Bismarck's big brother. Bismarck is the SS flagship.
I accept the surrender, friend.
Distant Dawn (played by SteamPower_Birb)

I honestly can't bring myself to post now lol. can't stop reading =D. on the other hand I've made this character for my ship, and also started a separate rp for those who wish for another as well.

...and Nariel is somewhat scare when irritated >.>
HRA

Can I join that? I got many, many ships in my command. I got a carrier I can use. :)
Distant Dawn (played by SteamPower_Birb)

Well yah! of course you can!
Alonzo Topic Starter

LOL! You can surely join in! Thats what makes universe so fascinating is the randomness that happens!

And heck, as one "plot" ends, another will surely begin lol
HRA

AWESOME!!!

BTW, Alonzo, I hate you... :P

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus