Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Alonzo Topic Starter

lol! Well my prized grunt is off somewhere. Gotta get him off that boat lol.

Then again, better he stay there or he may a Robbins and start shooting things to go get Cigol.

And oooh! Nanite info dump! :P
HRA

Robbins will be so badly hurt after this, that he's gonna want whatever Braesk had. XD
Alonzo Topic Starter

lol kinda makes you wonder why Braesk didnt give it to his people in the first place?

power play anyone? :P
HRA

They needed to take a test for it. And, it's the only insta heal they have. They'd never give it unleas needed, and its kinda the only thing he thought about. :P
Alonzo Topic Starter

Lol an experimental tech? Yup the doc would love it! xD

Jeez, kinda feel bad for Braesk. Pity though, Liala knew/knows what he has/had in mind. Doubt she'll stop him in time or even try.

And straight for the decapitation?! xP
HRA

Oh, I bet he would. XD

Well, if she tries, she might get there in time. He wants to make it known to the rest of the crew that he wasn't going to stand for what he did. That's why he was thinking of shooting himself in front of the wounded.
Alonzo Topic Starter

"IF" is the key word.

And jeez throw some major PTSD in there for the wounded Captain! >.<
HRA

What? I'm not sure I understand.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Basically Im saying, Braesk shooting himself right there in front of the wounded, would be pretty bad on the minds of those fragile.

And imma hold off a bit, as Im curious as to whats happening on the Hand
HRA

At least they would know that in the end, it was The Bismarck that really lost.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Hmm thats interesting...

Kinda makes this story all the more bold. "In battle, no one is the victor. All are losers."
HRA

War is hell, brother.
I go to sleep and when I come back Braesk is on the cusp of committing suicide out of guilt in front of wounded men, to add psychological trauma to physical trauma, and Ascrith and Cigol are both dying.

By the way, does that hypocrite Robbins realise just what the hell he's done? He's attacked a man whose spent twenty three thousand perfecting his fighting style, a style invented by a species were quality is always more available than quantity, whose armies have been outnumbered throughout most of their history and against a man who was widely considered to be the greatest swordsman and master of unarmed Tae Kil Raan of his generation, or any since.

Not to mention that if he wins he'll have killed the two most respected, revered and beloved Terelains ever to have lived, but for Tara and Terel themselves. The ones who saved their species from extinction, the ones who rebuilt their civilisation, the ones whose rule paved the way for the Third Golden Age of Aerin. It's like murdering King Arthur, Jesus and the Queen all in one. The Terelains would go to war with the HRA and throw the full might of the Grand Fleet against them. They'd systematically destroy the HRA military, to the last picket ship, fighter and soldier and bomb the military-industrial complex to ash, they'd reduce their ability to make war to such an extent that they'd have to rebuild their warmachine from the ground up, and that's if the Terelains don't decide to annex the HRA Empire and 'Gentle' the population - instigate social and political reforms and quietly breed out the more aggressive bloodlines of the Empire.

They'd give them their territory back in a couple of hundred years once they thought the will and drive of the HRA to make war was utterly destroyed and removed... and if they still decided to go on war-mongering, then it might end up as a repeat of Gilloria.

Terelains are nothing if not patient, and they always look towards the long-term effects of their actions. They abhor war and loss of life, but when they're forced into it, they make damn well sure the other side can't come at them again.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Lol things got real Terel
I'm wondering if I should let one of the Elders die... if I do then war between HRa and the Kingdom will be inevitable.
Alonzo Topic Starter

Technically the Coalition is/and will probably commit to war with the HRA despite what happens here.

And if not the Coalition persey, then most likely the Allied Nations of the Terran Empire, just may do so, seeing as it was mostly a human colony they blew up.

That means, the HRA may be fighting a two front war.
And the Terelains aren't likely to give up and go home after a couple of years...
HRA

"Whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and the streets, we shall fight in the hills, but we will never give up."

The HRA war machine will not back down. You want to declare war? Don't be surprised when the first 4 million Space Marines beat the SHIT out of your men. And don't mind the billions of imperial guardsmen! They are fun. :P

But, this is a war we should continue in another forum! I like it!
Or... we could glass the planet from orbit, set the atmosphere on fire... if it comes right down to it we could just blow it up... or the star...

Though blowing up a star without nuking your own forces is rather difficult.
HRA

Planet? I'd love to see you TRY to get to the HRA capital STAR SYSTEM. Even if you got past the hundreds of fortress worlds, dozens of fleets, you'd still have eight planets with huge defenses. We're talking about entire space stations with a dozens Hellraiser Cannons each, Nova Cannons pointing up from the ground, and missiles that make the Valkaries look like firecrackers. Good luck...

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » SciFi RPG: Interstellar Wayfarers Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus