Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Mozzarella sticks.

FYI.

Mozzarella sticks at Jack-in-the-Box are horrible! The cheese...it's too soft and the wrong consistency for cheese. Who has the best mozzarella sticks? Arby's. The cheese feels like cheese and they are large and crispy. Arby's > Jack in the Box for mozzarella sticks.

Your welcome.

;p lol
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Have you TRIED Sonic's mozzarella sticks?
They're DELICIOUS!
And with marinara?
D A N G XD
Rogue-Scribe

Getta Burger in Brisbane
They use actual Mozzarella cheese sticks and the batter they deep-fry them in is delish!
tg1260

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
They're DELICIOUS!
And with marinara?
D A N G XD

I hate to disagree ...

I once had both Sonic's and Arby's mozzarella sticks in the same day. Sonic's were GROSS in comparison.

Arby's all the way! :yum:
tg1260 wrote:
ALTY_Heave wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
They're DELICIOUS!
And with marinara?
D A N G XD

I hate to disagree ...

I once had both Sonic's and Arby's mozzarella sticks in the same day. Sonic's were GROSS in comparison.

I never even knew Arby's had mozzarella sticks before this post XD
But maybe I'll try them one day!
And you never knowwww, Sonics can have different styles
Or I have weird taste buds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A long time ago Arby’s had potato bites. They were delicious. I miss them. Sorry for the randomness. That is all.
I remember not really caring for Arby's mozzarella sticks. Hm... I think it was Buffalo Wild Wings that had really really nice ones, but it might be Red Robin? Granted, those are a step up from standard fast food in general. ^^;
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
They're DELICIOUS!
And with marinara?
D A N G XD

Yes, I approve of Sonic's! Sonic's makes my "decent fast food mozzarella sticks" list... hehe. I think their marinara tastes off, though, so I always get it with ranch.

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Getta Burger in Brisbane
They use actual Mozzarella cheese sticks and the batter they deep-fry them in is delish!

That sounds good!

Flying from Dallas that would be some very expensive mozzarella sticks! ;p "

"Yes, I'll need a combo that includes fries, a drink, and two round-trip plane tickets, please? Thank you." :) Lol

ALTY_Heave wrote:
tg1260 wrote:
ALTY_Heave wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
They're DELICIOUS!
And with marinara?
D A N G XD

I hate to disagree ...

I never even knew Arby's had mozzarella sticks before this post XD
But maybe I'll try them one day!
And you never knowwww, Sonics can have different styles
Or I have weird taste buds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah...I think Sonic's are good for what they are, and soooo much better than Jack in the Box. Arby's just really blows them out of the water; it's almost not a fair fight. XD Personal taste could be a factor too, though. Like how most people just can't understand why I like Taco Bell nachos...but it's because I grew up eating those. Lol

tg1260 wrote:
ALTY_Heave wrote:
Tsk, tsk, tsk...
They're DELICIOUS!
And with marinara?
D A N G XD

I hate to disagree ...

Glad it's not just me that perceives Arby's mozzarella stick awesomeness. Lol

JustaBitEvil wrote:
A long time ago Arby’s had potato bites. They were delicious. I miss them. Sorry for the randomness. That is all.

Ha. Randomness is welcome here. ;)

I like their horseradish sauce. I think I remember those...I think they called it a "potato gallette" or something? Might be mixing up restaurants.

Zelphyr wrote:
I remember not really caring for Arby's mozzarella sticks. Hm... I think it was Buffalo Wild Wings that had really really nice ones, but it might be Red Robin? Granted, those are a step up from standard fast food in general. ^^;

Yeah. True dat. Non-fast food mozzarella sticks will always win, I think. If I'm ever at BWW or Red Robin and I remember, I'll try theirs. 🍽️
Deumeawyn

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
Getta Burger in Brisbane

That sounds good!

Flying from Dallas that would be some very expensive mozzarella sticks! ;p "

"Yes, I'll need a combo that includes fries, a drink, and two round-trip plane tickets, please? Thank you." :) Lol

+1 on the Getta Burger mozzarella sticks, though being a local chain of a dozen or so stores, some are better than others. The guys who started Getta Burger got the idea and menu items after backpacking the USA. Ashgrove for the win! :D
IcedKoi

I've had Mozzarella sticks at McDonald's once and all I got was the breading. That's it. No cheese inside of it.

I don't think they sell them anymore.
Fell-san

IcedKoi wrote:
I've had Mozzarella sticks at McDonald's once and all I got was the breading. That's it. No cheese inside of it.

Wow they're mozzarella stick maker must be like they ice cream maker
Fell-san

IcedKoi wrote:

Fell-san

IcedKoi wrote:

Rogue-Scribe

6744.jpg
I'm only here to shock all of you by stating that I've never tried mozzarella sticks before.... :O

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Mozzarella sticks.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus