Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok o will do this in one goal. Your answers determine the future", he said as his fourth form changed back tongue normal form. This time he was wearing s white jacket with black pants. His hair was shorter and looked like( I don't know how to describe hair very well so imagine the main char from Tokyo ghoul" and on his hoodie was a dragon with the words peace and knowledge, "are you the only one. Can you learn fast. What will you do once you learn. What will you do after it's over. Can you change your form?"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Kuroi did a double take when his appearance changed. She smiled when her head tipped. " You trimmed your hair after all"

So many questions lift Eclipse silence for a time. She placed a toe on a flower to pull it down and let it spring back up. " Determine...the future..." She looked towards the crystals as though they held the answers. " I-I am the only among my tribe...and the only...I-in the world they say. I can learn quickly...b-but...time is so delicate"

Tension in her body faded away as she mulled over the answers to the other questions. What would she do? All her life the tribe had ordained a life for her. It wasn't bad but now she had to consider her own heart and will. " When I learn and when it's over? The training you mean?" Voice still soft yet held a hidden strength now. " I guess...I would be an oracle...prophet maybe? To warn and protect. I can heal and fight but I know my power must not be abused."

She looked over the silvery markings on her body. They existed even on her physical body. " Only the valra can change form but....being eclipse born...these marks have changed me at times. If you consider that...a change of form then...yes"

Well oh Tobi did this. You will see when we wake up", he said touching his hair, "well, I see,. They can help you then but finding them to help you is the. I know. You just have to find the most powerful or closer. There's a witch hut in the wild continent. She likes animals and they lead them to her. To find her you need one of us. I haven't seen her myself though. I might have but they might not be the same person", he said scratching his chin, "but I know that's she's powerful and skilled and she's real"

" Tobi again..." Kuroi chuckled and looked up, still unaware of what was done. She hoped Averin would have what she needed when they woke.

" Then...you'll help me find this person? But if you have never s-seen them....you did say she likes...animals" Eclipse smiled at the thought of being trained by someone stronger. "B-but...my tribe..."

" Will be fine" Kuroi piped in. She looked at Shinigami once more. " Wild Continent, will you strike the High Luminary down before you leave?"

No. I will set some traps to make it seem like I never left. I can create combination spells when ready. I came up with an idea where two hands form and crunch the tower. And another where the tower stands up and walks away to another and the both duke it out", he said writing in his book grining, "all this is to insult him"

" That will work for the lesser towers" The thought of two towers fighting made Kuroi chuckle. Inspiring at best, she looked at the crystals with new purpose. " The main tower isn't crafted like the rest. Destroying it will require us to face them directly"

We can just drop a meteor on yhem. I can always find a way to do it", he said with a blNk face then jumped down to the ground. He looked up to ellipse, "I will take you in four days. Kuroi will being me to you"

"O-ok" Eclipse said with a nod. " I will have time....to let my family know..." She looked at Kuroi now and took a few steps back. Crystal dust floated into the air when her tail disturbed it. " You're leaving...so soon?"

" Perhaps. We still have much to do and a few others to train" Kuroi said standing up.

Wait but I didn't get o meet th ladies. Fine another time. Also kuroi cover your eyes once you wake up. I asked Tobi to help me out", he said jumping to her head

" Nice to know but I said perhaps. We can still go to the lake for you" She said turning into the forest. It's dark paths were lit with glowing fruits, flowers, crystal growths, and wisps.

No. Another time. You should have rested enough"; he said laying down to face the sky, "anytime now"

"Hmm, very well" The forest stretched and blurred as it's lights blinked out. The ground gave way to an open void whose darkness pulled the two away. For Kuroi it stripped her dragon form away forcing her to fall further down. She watched him fade away as the void embraced her in it's soft embrace.

The soft comfort took it's true form of the bed and it's covers. Sounds filled out next, voices specifically. They were unclear but she was sure that it was Nasr, Yuuma, and Averin. She remembered what Shinigami had set when she shifted her arm to get up. "Why would he...?" A single eye opened only for her to hide it behind her hand.

There was a pool filled with stream water on the floor. He sat up with on the bed his clothes off with only a towel covering him, "rough night huh Tobi. Didn't think to dress me did you", he said. His looks had changed like in the dream. Hair could be found in the pool, "and you couldn't get rid of it.", he said looking at the pool then used the stone to cover it up with rock.

Some clothes flew to him, a white hoodie and black pants same as the dream, and he put it on quickly. He stood up to check the mirror to realize his hair was white now, "oh we have a lot to talk about now Tobi", he said looking at his hair and touching it, "a lot"

Paralyzing fuzzies ran through her at what she heard. Why was he there? No, why was SHE there? "It's his room and... She gathered her thoughts and found herself grateful for Shinigami's consideration. On the other hand Tobi was not the only to be talked to. " Averin!!"

The voices nearby ceased instantly. Silence lingered a few moments before chuckling and a cool breeze entered the room. The ghost glanced over when he saw Shinigami by the mirror then turned back to Kuroi. " Yes, My lady? It is safe for you to look now"

She sat up and dropped her hand which was hiding a gaze of ice. " You know this is HIS room! Why didn't you move me when he was tired!?" She asked motioning towards him.
" My lady...he would have been unhappy knowing you had no proper place to rest" Averin picked up a bottle with a pale glowing liquid inside and held it out to her. " Are you alright? You're terribly red"

She tore it out of his hand as she rose to her feet. " I'm fine! Since when-" The reality of what he said sunk in. "..yooouu didn't!"

I remember collapsing on the floor. I asked Tobi to prepare a spring bath and clean me up to help the muscles. Everything after that was his fault. Seriously he could have made a bad anywhere around", he said, "and why white. I told you not to change the color ever", he said still looking at his hair as no answers were given, "anyway, kuroi. You really need to find a good room for yourself. Couldn't let you sleep on some papers could we. And where are those fools hiding", he said looking around

The bottle creaked in her grip as she glared at Averin. It took a bit for Shinigami's words to cool her thoughts. Her shoulders drooped and she looked over at him. " You exhausted yourself...What did you do?"

" Now, now my lady, please tend to yourself before you collapse again" Averin said reaching out to touch her shoulder. She whirred around and swung at the ghost. Tension pulled at her chest though, stopping her mid blow. She looked down to see the bloodstained bandages. " Agh...It seems I need to get cleaned up too.."

Her harsh gaze snapped back up to Averin. " I will take c-" Beyond him, peeking around the door frame, was Nasr. Frost poured from her gritted teeth " The fools are hiding over there!!"
Nasr smirked as he stepped into the open. " Aw you found us and things were so amusing" He saw the change of Shinigami's hair and chuckled. " White is a good color too. Is that not what you told me? Hey Yuuma quit hiding! They found us!"
A meek voice could be heard from the hall. " I-I'm not here..."

"Yes you are!" Kuroi stated abruptly. She took a deep breath then sighed. " I need a bath for many reasons now....Shinigami I'll...consider a better room for myself afterwards. Thank you for..." She caught the curious expressions on Nasr's and Averin's faces which tensed her back up. " Nevermind...I just need to get cleaned up"

Good pavol isn't here. Waking up naked next to a woman will spoil his young mind. I'm finding a way to hurt a spirit so that dude learns", he said looking away from the mirror and say down on a chair, "you can still stay here if you need. You're bleeding again aren't you", he said looking at her then to the boys, "you guys are going to meet some new friends that I met very soon but before that. Two news, Yuma you're free from your curse and kuroi. You're fully immortal don't worry about the chest", he said bringing out his notebook and began to draw a circle on the last page, "I will find ways to make that spell better since i created it in like five minutes. But it works, ask averin"

" Oooh you did what? That is so-" Nasr froze when he noticed Kuroi giving him the stare of death. A smirk crossed his face and the feathers in his hair fluffed. " Whaaat? I cannot help what the cheeky spirit did" He said stretching across a hammock of darkness.

" You really need a girl..." She looked towards the hall and noticed Yuuma was still hiding. " I know what you heard. It's safe to come in" Her claw dug into the cork on the bottle she held. It had been jammed tightly.

" Really? I-I-I mean..." The shy dragon stepped in with a sheepish grin and head half down. To see the truth melted the tension away and he sighed. " Oh you're different" He said looking at Shinigami. " And you removed my curse? That's amazing! You have my thanks" He bowed then turned to find a seat.

The cork finally popped free. Kuroi lifted up the bottle but looked past it. " And made me completely immortal? You are searching for immortality so how-" Averin dropped his head by her and smiled. " It does not matter my lady. I have indeed seen it work"
The strange liquid was quickly downed and it's bottle handed to the ghost. " Thank you...I am still bleeding but shall be fine soon. I still need to bathe" She said wiping a stray run off. " I may stay just a little longer"

Nasr was swaying to a fro in the hammock now. " Aww your temper is gone. So sweet." He placed his hands behind his head. " Who are these friends you made?"

Ok", he said as the rock covering the water was removed then he looked at it, "used", he said then froze it with his remaining hair, "they're blood dragons. Nasty to defeat. They csb change shape which is what we need. The flexibility", he said as the ice was broken into pieces. A bottle flew to his hand with a magic circle on it. The ice flew into the bottle piece by piece, "could be iseful later", he said looking at the bottle as the last piece flew in, "where's pavol?"

" Nasty to defeat? Sounds like fun." Nasr said sitting upright. " Hey! I can change shape too!" The hammock vanished and his feet hit the ground.
" You'll see how different they are. You could learn new forms without the demon" Kuroi watched as the ice was bottled. A most curious oddity. " What shall you do with that I wonder?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus