Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Hmm i don't know", he said as the bottle flew to the bag, "oh Nasr I said nasty to defeat to defeat cause it would be the same as killing them", he said as he brought out his notebook and took notes, "also I wasn't able to see everything from them cause I was too tired. Averin, where's pavol.", he said looking around to find averin, "nm, as long as he's fine. Oh yeah the bottle where we sealed yuuma's demons. Kuroi I need you to study them so we can work on Nasr next. I think there's a third person with a curse since three demons. "
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Same as killing them? Which means you had to rely on all your power" He said with a grin. " So we visit these friends and you get answers right?"

Kuroi walked back to the bed and picked up her coat. It's weight would reopen the wound so she draped it over her arm. " Sounds like it. Now for that bottle" She turned to face them. " I shall study them after you're done visiting the blood dragons. Their humor can be...questionable at best. If there are indeed three cursed then I trust we'll find the last"

Rubbing his arm, Yuuma thought about what all he could do without the curse. A freedom filled his soul to run a little too wild. " I could...aid in that study. Find a cure for Nasr sooner.."

The Valra snickered as he hid behind his hand. " You study with a girl? You'll run out before you finish"

A valid point but minor compared to the real concern. " Yuuma, those are your curses. They will reclaim you the first chance they get" She gave him a concerned yet stern look.

And also, now that Yuuma isn't held back anymore. It's time to use those strengths that were in his body all along", he said looking at him, "like connecting to your dream form. You become stronger and faster cut what's the point if you can't use it", he said standing up and made a portal, "oh yes kuroi create a blank dimension while you're at it", he said then went in, "and averin, please find pavol and bring him here.the rest, you're keeping them waiting. Oh and your question Nasr, I didn't go all out, you will understand"

" We may have an...extra guest" Averin warned before leaving the room. The breeze put Yuuma's wavy hair in his face, turning his eyes partially purple. " I have explored at home.." He said pulling his hair away. Eyes blued out as he smiled. " It will be fun seeing what I can do without resting every few steps

" I think he means your fighting skills" Nasr shook his head and grinned while walking towards the portal. " I for one want to see what's with these 'friends' he found so c'mon!" The energy in his own voice made him pause. Who was speaking? " Dang, all this energy inside and more growing each day. I don't feel like myself anymore..."

A silver gleam ran through his neck, leaving an icy pain that spread through his body. His vision blurred for a few seconds as he reached up. No blood and his head was still attached. What happened?
Behind him, Kuroi was pulling his spirit off her scythe. It wrapped around her fingers like smoke. " Sorry for that. You reminded me I need a piece of your soul to help identify your curse and find a connection" A small fragment was cut off, allowing the rest to return to him. What she kept was temporarily stored in the pendant. " Now we can go"

He shook his head in disbelief as he watched her step through the portal. " She's nuts" He said to Shinigami before stepping through. Yuuma lingered a little longer while trying to shake off what he just saw. As steady steps were taken to the portal until he too stepped through.
Averin finally returned with the boy who was placed before Shinigami. " What is it this time?"

Kuroi quit scaring the guys", he said as Phil was brought to him, "training boy. Our mates don't really understand the world holding back but here", he said as a book flew to him, "combat spells. Learn it as you go", he said as he lit up the place with light, "ok come out", he said making a throne and sitting on it, "oh yes averin what did you mean?"

The book held Pavol's attention just long enough for Averin's statement to become clear. " Hey Pavol! Wait for me!" The same boy Nasr had saved from the city ran through the portal and stopped by the luminary, smiling.
Seeing the other made Pavol grin. " Haha! We can train together now! Wait...how will you fight?"
The ghost sighed. " This is what I mean...they have become good friends"

Silence filled the void while each looked around. The light he cast enlarged the room but darkness still lingered beyond. Finally Vaulkar stepped into the open. " Well that is good deal of friends and some so young. This will be fun indeed" The grin he held sent chills down Yuuma's spine.

It was the scent of the dragon, sweet and metallic, that was of interest to Nasr. " Blood? Things just got interesting. He says training. Tough training with that scent" The blood dragon brought his head down to the Valra. " You have no idea"
Kuroi let her scythe fade away. " I know what you will do with them. Keep your tricks clean or I'll deal with you"

It's ok kuroi, I already told him that myself", he said as the throne began to float up. He used the throne snd turned the floor to a flood of blood with some rocks laying around big enough to stand on. The flood reached pavol's kneels.

He was high up and looked down, "remember flexibility. Meaning knowing how to use your powers. It's why luminaries been powerful without using magic. But now we know some do, so better be better than them in what they do. Also the boy stays with me", he said as pavol's friend flew to him, "I don't have his parents permission. Oh valkar, don't kill them especially pavol"

So much blood. Nasr bit his finger and looked over it with gleaming eyes. The temptation to drink was overwhelming until he heard the outrageous statement. " Permission!?" he said looking up with with disgust. " I doubt his parents care that he is alive...if they are alive. He is a magicless nyctoran or what we call human. Their only fate is homelessness or slavery. No joke" He waved to dismiss it all and refocused.
" What are parents?" The kid asked peering below with disappointment.

The crimson color crept through Pavol's white pants. Valra should have been hunting him the way he scrambled to a rock. " Eww! You ruined my clothes!" His arms were raised as he stared, mortified, at the stains.

" It will get much worse than that kid. Now where to start?" Vaulkar looked over each of them, identifying their race and personality by how they stood and were reacting. " I won't kill them but I will have fun..." He smirked moments before taking his blood form, falling to the pool below. It splashed up to wash over them all.

" I don't want to be a red peacock!!" Pavol screamed on the verge of tears. Nasr was looked half crazed as he watched the blood drip from his hair. " He IS blood!? This will be epic!" Green fire was drawn from the pendant. As he tried to weave a spell Yuuma started running. " Look out!" He fell face first in the pool as a tail swung across.

" Huh? WHOA!" The Valra vanished in shadow only to appear on a stone but the boy was nailed and knocked into the crimson sea. By now Kuroi had taken a place in the darkness to watch. " Training has begun"

You're fighting a whole flood. The level will increase. Pavol get off your behind and dodge. Remember what he did before attacking", he said watching then looked at the boy bring him to his lap, "hmm. No magic. I don't like that so I will change it. You do have mana.", he said as some of the liquid formed into a red blood sword, "if you wants to be strong. You better start learning", he said as the sword went to his hands and he looked at the boy, "when are you ready then"

White no more, Pavol scrambled to his feet and made his way back to a stone. " Harder!? The blood is hard enough!" He shook his arms before grabbing his shirt, looking at though it were poison.

" Really? We will all get baths after this. Shinigami won't let us near him until" Nasr said chuckling. Skulls appeared in proofs of flame which he jumped across to get higher. " Alright let the boy build his courage. Up here dragon!" Vaulkar's laughter surrounded them. " You have no idea what you are asking for vessel of Fear"

Red mana strings sprung the pool and curved towards the Valra. He had seen them before. All were caught and pulled tight. " I should have known. Your the blood dragon Kuroi spoke of" The dragon reformed, using the strings to lift him. " Good. Time to learn more of my tricks, Valra" Nasr was flung across the room. He changed into a griffin only to turn back around.
A blast of night fire nailed Vaulkar from behind. His roar was as a shriek. The red color grew darker as oxygen was drained. To the pool he returned and growled. " Luminaries play head games. Let's see how you fair with one"

The short victory Yuuma had faded rapidly as he looked about the crimson sea. " Head game what are y-agh..." He looked down to find Vaulkar's tail, glowing with mana, through his stomach. Once it was removed he quickly changed; becoming fine of build and hair growing to the middle of his back. The wound healed in the process.

" Y-Yuuma your..." Nasr stared in shock then stifled a laugh. This was beyond a mind game now. Pavol rubbed his eyes and blinked. " We're dreaming right?" Groaning from the recovering pain, Yuuma looked at them. " What are you..." He quickly clapped his hand over his mouth then looked over himself. Eyes turned a deep purple at what he saw. " What did you do to me!? I-I-I....no, no, no...I'm a girl now!?"
Nasr could no longer contain his laughter. " This is rich! Stay sane Yuuma!"

Ignoring the fight so far was the boy who listened to Shinigami. " You can give me magic!?" He looked at the sword with delight. His mind filled with so many wonders of how magic would change his life. " I'm ready to be strong, like Nasr"

Wait Yuuma is a woman", he said almost looking down then heard why the boy said, "but I'm strong too", he said then gave him the sword, "first thing to courage for you is a jump but I will give you a little push", he said then pushed him off his lap, "Nasr catch. Yuuma protect him and pavol distract. Block his senses, you should find a spell in that book", he said then looked to the boy, "if no one can help you, it's best to try don't ng it yourself. Ps landing like a toad might leave you uninjured"

He said while Tobi was ready to catch him in case, "oh kuroi, could you come please and averin can I get moe books on alchemy please"

Nasr responded quickly, diving under the boy to catch him on his back. " Got him and yeah take a look. I think Yuuma might faint" The kid leaned over, holding on with a handful of feathers, to see what Nasr was talking about. " How did he end up like that?" The Valra landed in the blood and lowered his head to a stone for the kid who climbed off. " That dragon is nasty-" Silver claws sprang up through his torso barely missing vitals. He was lifted and thrown into the blood.

" Leave Nasr alone you big bully!!" The boy said while swinging the sword at the pool. How was this powerless street boy so fearless? Pavol looked at the blood soaked book in his hands. What was he doing? "Let's go son. You're a prodigy remember? You already know how to blind" Sol said calmly.

Vaulkar burst from the pool, mouth open to swallow the kid. A massive flash of light nailed him in the mouth. From the side another blast of the night fire hit sending him reeling away. " Good" He chuckled. " Now to move faster"

Yuuma tied the front of her vest tighter to be more a shirt before hopping across the stones to the boy. " This is so embarrassing...kid if he swallows you jam that sword in his throat. He nodded and held it up.
With speed being threatened, Pavol flipped through the pages as fast as he could. Before he could find what he was looking for, the dragon's tail wrapped around him and pulled him under.

Things were severe but Kuroi continued to watch until she heard Shinigami. She turned and bounded over to him, waving Averin away. A wake was left in the blood when Averin flew off.

So you want to give me a report", he said watching the fight and used the stone to make more blood, "you know I should put blood in the air so he could attack them anywhere", he said with a grin then looked at her, "so you've been quiet. Still weak", he said then looked down to Yuuma, "yeah I don't know what to do about that. But, I can't wait till he looks in the mirror and sees a girl", he said laughing, "hopefully he would be shy",

She chuckled as she turned back to the chaos before her. " You can see the results before you. There is nothing to report" Blood and light flew out in a marvelous shower. Pavol was floating at the center of it all. " He is being merciful to them" She said with grin. " Go ahead and raise the bars. Perhaps you will force them all to show their true power" She motioned to them all but paused at Nasr who was still laying in the blood.

" No need to fret about Yuuma. He...She'll be returned to her normal self when this over but... torment her before if you wish" A light showed in Kuroi's eyes as she watched Vaulkar drive his blade through Pavol. What would become of him? She closed her eyes for a bit only to open them again when she looked at Shinigami. " I'm only weak from a lack of blood now. A few sweets will fix that. My wound is healed now thanks to the liquid Averin brought me"

Once more the little peacock found himself in the blood. Yuuma shifted about, looking into the gradually stilling pool. Suddenly a beast burst forth, clamoring onto another rock, and shook. It was a wolf the size of a horse. On it's head was a single silver and gold horn that looked more like a sword. The beast quickly turned and started biting at the blood. " You ruined my beautiful self!! Change me back!!"

" He got Pavol too....looks like I'm next..." Nasr chuckled as he got back to his feet. The blood crawled up his legs and to his wounds, knitting them together. " This blood magic is nice. Glad I read more of that book" He stretched his wings and let out a harsh howl. A swarm of ravens came from the darkness to feed on the blood.

Laughter rang out among the violent caws just before Vaulkar manifested again to stomp Nasr back down. " What to do with you changeling...my blood and kin" The Valra laughed from above now. " Funny really but my turn now" He had taken his wereraven form now. Fading into the shadows, he appeared and took a swing. His talons sliced through harmlessly. "defeat by killing" It all made sense now. There was no winning this fight. Forget training this was boot camp. " Shinigami you prick!!!"

Took him long enough to figure it out. I told you beating them is very nasty", he said looking down to Nasr, "hey kuroi take the form of a child. Maybe the blood will be enough", he said then jumped doen on the note

"Ok training is over.", he said landing in the blood, "you need to take a bath. All of you. And vaulkar, don't scare them like that. They auctually thought they would die"

" It is the first time any of them landed a physical blow to him. The only time you can harm him that way is if he allows it. By then he's mocking you" Kuroi said with a smirk. She watched him jump down before changing to a younger form.

All of them turned to face Shinigami now. " Over? We've barely done anything?" The one boy stood confused. His sword tipped down and ticked against the stone.
Nasr landed on the snout of the blood dragon, minding the sharp spikes. " There is nothing to do!" He started clawing at Vaulkar's face but it was like beating the surface of a lake. They all stared in shock at this impossibility.

Having enough, Vaulkar grabbed the vicious bird and set him with the others. " Scare? They need to remember that sense of death. Real foes will not hold back" He pointed to Yuuma and smirked. " Powerful and wise you may be but once your insecurities are brought to light you lose your focus. Funny that it's women" The words stung deep and she dropped her head.
The blood dragon lowered his head to Pavol and grinned. " Your vanity will cost the lives of your friends and family someday. Get that in check. Your bath has been granted but lives can never be restored" Pavol glared at him for the statement. " Change me back!" Nothing. The silence finally struck and he dropped his head thinking about his dad.
" And you" Vaulkar said turning to Nasr. " Spend too much time protecting others and you forget yourself. That's most dangerous as a demon vessel"

He said nothing just shook some extra blood from his feathers and turned around. What weakness could protecting truly have? Death threatened all anyway. " I know where the baths are guys...er..." He looked over his shoulder and chuckled. " Sorry Yuuma. Things got interesting for you"

" Don't remind me...I can't live like this..." She brought her arms up and hid her face. " please...restore us..." She said peering out at the blood dragon.

Auctually no. Let's leave them like this for a day", he said as most of the blood turned back to earth, "well he said it clearly. Good that you all relies it, and he made it painful an extra bonus", he said as the thrown flew back to him and he sat, "Nasr I know what you're thinking be why didn't you use a weapon. Fear can make any cant he? Pavol read the situation next time. I gave you the hint the first time. And Yuuma, good job lasting till now. We have work to do"

" What!?" Pavol and Yuuma said in unison. Not used to having four legs, the boy stumbled off the rock. Luckily he found the ground instead of more blood. " How am I supposed to get clean when I don't have hands!?"

" I can think of one way but not going to say it" Nasr smirked as he looked at the kid. " You are like a pet in that shape. I will make sure every trace of blood is out of your fur" The ears pinned back on the beast and he growled.

Being a beast was more preferable to Yuuma. She fiddled with her clothes as she shifted about, making sure everything fit right. " A day like this? ...you're cruel...I-I don't have suitable clothing a-and...well...eeeek!" Kuroi hand stepped up behind her and rested a hand on her shoulder. " There's one more girl here, remember. Come, I'll help you out" She opened a portal and extended her hand in its direction. " Let's start with getting you cleaned up. The boys will have their chance soon" Face red as cherry, Yuuma nodded and slunk to the portal. She mustered a smile as she looked towards Shinigami, a thanks for noting what she did right.

With them gone, Nasr returned to his normal form. He raised his hands to display the gauntlets with a massive grin. " Sure Fear can create any weapon. I have yet to find one I like" In a split second his expression wiped clean. Nothing even showed in his eyes. " All honesty, I have never used a weapon besides my claws and beak..."

Let me show you why I asked you to learn to use a weapon", he said as his sword flew to him. A boulder appeared few feet from him. He took a stance with the tip of the sword touching the blood. In a sec, faster than the eye, he drove through the boulder cutting it in half. Down the blood parted showing he dragged the tip through them splitting them and showing the floor below, "just put something in your hand and it's a weapon. How you use it comes after", he said as the top half of the Boulder fell, "ki assisted stepping, you don't need magic to practice it. You just need to know where to put your ki or like they call it mana", he said then looked at the boy, not pavol, that's what I meant by if someone won't help you, you might as well do it yourself", he said changing to his fourth form and created a portal, " thanks vaulkar. I will leave the blood like this for you. Call me when you need me. I need to give them a bath also change pavol. We are more instrest end in yuumas change"

All but Vaulkar stared at what he did. The boy looked at the blade he held. Could it really be so powerful?
Nasr snapped himself out of the haze. " You have done that for awhile, I see"

" Who cares about weapons!" Pavol stated while working his way to the portal. " I just want out of here" Vaulkar slammed his hand down on him midjump, pinning him in the blood. " Not so fast little one. I have one more thing to do" Red mana danced around the tail blade before he stabbed the luminary with it. He waited for the blood and mana to calm its boiling rage. When it did he slowly lifted his hand.

Pavol burst up, gasping for air and scrambling for a rock again. Nasr picked him up only to get punched a few times. " Look at me!? How do you Valra enjoy something so gross?"
He looked so thrilled as he took the beating. " You should be grateful that your normal again and that I picked you up. Here is something you should know for all your vanity. Blood has anti-aging properties maybe that is why you never see an old looking Valra"
The punches ceased as he glared at Nasr. " Your lying..."

Vaulkar could only laugh at the situation. He looked at Shinigami then nodded. " Your welcome. Should you need more amusement or training....you know where to find me" He faded sank back into the pool and vanished.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus