Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He opened the book with the fake cover and began to read through it quickly.

Tobi went to the liabray to find bloom gone as broke the board out of anger. He flew to his room finding kuroi and Yuuma arguing. He possessed the bag and stayed tweet I calm down.
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

If he could translate the sacred writing, he would find it full of many worlds. Creatures, plants, races, magic, and more. Anything could be summoned from the worlds be it good or bad. Every world had a tale of how she lived and died but the dates were all strange. As many times as she lived an no matter how old she was, she was always born at the same time and never aged. Some worlds spoke of her rebirth.

However long she truly lived, the accumulated years written in the book matched the age she gave him. Her real age was mired in mystery, stripped from the pages. Despite that a tiny mark was left by Lumerin stating her immortality yet noting the curse forced upon her by the Luminaries, however, Shinigami had done solidified her immortality. Much could go wrong if the book fell into the wrong hands especially if the note was found.

The arguement Tobi witnessed was over clothing. However it started the fight ended with Yuuma in the white shirt and blank pants while Kuroi was in an elegant skirt of the night sky. The partial top was equally elegant and was connected to her neck by a silver collar. More silver rings sat around her wrists and ankles. It was modest enough where Yuuma would have been ok if she wore it but beautiful enough to show the glories of the night.

" Now you look like a goddess" Yuuma said smiling. " Why do you let such outfits stay hidden? The other guys may even love seeing you like this"

She quickly waved off Yuuma's words and stared at the floor. " Fighting in an outfit like this does not work. What does it matter what guys think anyway? Shinigami said it best. I'm far too old even....if I'm equal to you guys' age in god years. That's the price I pay for being...immortal" The illusion of pride returned when she took her kitsune form once more.

Such hurt Yuuma could hear in her words. She grabbed one of Kuroi's tails as she walked out the door. " It would not be without trying. It's ok to be a little selfish. Helps us take care of ourselves. You might find things get better for you too" The smile she had was a little too pure for Kuroi. Wise words that started a war inside her. She pulled her tail free and opened a portal, rushed in, and sealed it shut.

" Good to see you didn't touch my throne" She said to Shinigami. The spell was removed when she touched it with her tail again. With everything within the castle tended to, she layed down and began pondering over the curse. Nasr's soul fragment was held in her pendant but to study it would require a change of shape.

Nice to see you work", he said still reading the same book trying to cram what he knew with what he didn't, "shouldn't take you long", he said reading the last pages of it

Anyway. What is affecting Yuuma might not be a curse. If he elvolved he becomes a knight that can be controlled by his master. They were prrforming the last ceremonies before I trashed it. Oh yeah kuroi how old are..the races. How old are their legends. I know my clan dates back to centuries but. Never mind. If Nasr condition wasn't a curse then they wouldn't kill the valras and.., ok does he have a curse or not", he said fishing the boom and looked up to her. He changed the book for another one

" Sounds like you have too much on your mind" It was difficult exactly what all he needed to know save one. She looked away knowing what she must do to give him the answer to Nasr's problem. " Let me...look at the state of his soul"

Her change to her human form took a little longer than normal. Head down, she stepped back and sat in her throne now From the pendant she removed the Valra's soul and entwined it between her fingers. It took a strange hue when mana was poured into it. " He is cursed...one that has been placed before his birth. I doubt his father is aware of this"

Wow surprising. Not that I figured he was cursed from birth but the outfit. Yuuma talked you into it didn't he", he said looking at her then went back to his book. He transformed into the forth form and mana began to gather then formed a blank circle, "vaulkar stuff is really working for him"

The fragment nearly escaped her grip as she looked at him with a bit of surprise. When he returned to the book, she nabbed the soul and sat back." Yes...it was Yuuma. Pretty obvious then..." She made note of the circle, curious to what he was about to do. " I don't believe it to be Vaulkar's magic. Yuuma is still a guy at heart"

And you were fine letting him see you naked. Well he might be a woman but he will know what he saw when he returns", he says as the mark began to appear around the mana. He was reading on the ice element, "so I put this in here and I have an ice spell at the ready when I need", he said then took out his notebook and began to draw on some pages, "next the one to control. Oh yeah nice dress anywY"

" What!? He did not....there are areas we can change without seeing each other" The spirit fragment escaped her grasp now as she sat up with a start. "Huh..." Her gaze followed the fragment upwards for a time. Before it could fly away for good she nabbed it again. This time it took the shape of a raven and beat its wings.

" Ice. I thought you hated it" She shook the soul to force it back to its normal shape. A crystal pulled up from the floor to her waiting hand. With it she trapped the fragment and placed it back in the floor. She hoped to prove what she suspected of the curse. Though he seemed distracted, she smiled at the compliment. " Thanks"

Good thing it not black. I will only let you wear that if we are commuting genocide", he said as another circle appeared. This time writings appeared in the middle like instruction to be done when activated, "hey kuroi. Tell me a secret. How many worlds are there"

" Genocide? Very well wise guy it shall be nice to see what outfit you would choose for me" She said leaning on the arm of of the throne. Once she realized what she said, she smacked her face.

The question shifted her thoughts and she peeked between her fingers. " Why would you ask that? Everyone on Nyctoria believes this to be the only world" She lowered her hand and considered the situation carefully. " Two at least. Your kind are not native to Nyctoria"

Well it seems we aren't the only ones", he said looking up to face her, "wait if we aren't natives then where are we from", he said finishing the circle then drew it on a page in his notebook. He put aside the notebook and made his throne again. He stood up and went to sit with the books coming to his side. He picked up a book and began to read, "seems like the knowledge in you're head won't come out easily"

" Right...I don't believe you saw your native home. You grew up here..." Still unaware that he held her book; she fiddled with her pendant thinking on how to present the truth. The easiest way would cost her energy for the day.

She looked in his direction when his throne was crafted. Did it obtain the same powers as hers being crafted in the room? " I do keep my knowledge locked away yet you are forever digging for it. I wonder...how will you get it out?" Her head tipped slightly as she smiled. Drip by drip she had shared but now it felt he sought the whole fountain of secrets and knowledge. "Why are you so interested in other worlds suddenly? I can't fault you for asking about your homeworld however..." She eyed the stack of books. There was only one thing she knew of that had the potential to start such a topic.

The scythe appeared in her hand as she stood. " It would be best if you saw where your kind are from. Be aware that you may not desire to return should you find it more to your liking" She let the blade fall to the floor, giving a lovely ting when it hit. It began to glow with lunar magic. " The choice is yours. Shall I open the portal?"

No", he said watching her move around, "I was just Instrested about yours. No need", he said then went back to his book. He dropped the book and picked the forbidden one, "come on I already made it obvious. Do what you want", he said opening the book

The scythe faded after she tossed it into the air. " I don't want to sleep so soon. You're fascinated with those books anyway" She turned to walk towards the shadows behind the throne " This very castle is where I'm from..." She said stretching her arms out. Her turned back hid a less than enthused expression.

One more step was taken forward when she felt the magic from the book. She turned back around only to see the faux cover. " One of those books...you shouldn't have!"

Well. Lucky find I guess. This one is very instresting. Like a diary", he said reading it, "why did you think I didn't let Tobi in with me", he said removing the false cover to reveal the book, "so much to understand but not for one day. I don't really see why you would hide it. It almost the same as the remaining secrets. Well I mean it's normal to be considered secret. It just describes other worlds. My dad should be able to translate it but form now I can't translate it all", he said closing the book and dropped it in a table beside him

"He can read some of it!?" She thought to herself. With the opportunity given, she rushed over and nabbed the book from the table. " It's not a diary! Wait...Tobi is here? I thought you wanted to avoid him?"

Scowling now, she returned to her throne and opened the book. It was rested on her lap before she reached into a page. " You're right. It does describe worlds" A strange plant was lifted out partially then allowed to fall back in. " And most of it is my work"

Np Tobi isn't here. And stop that", he said finishing the book then picked another one. A blank magic circle appeared again," creating words is too tiring. You will get white hair. So your work was the worlds if so how?" He asked then looked up at her eye contact, "never mind. I already know you will lie so I don't figure it out"

" Telling me not to get white hair when you already have it?" She chuckled. The book was closed and set on the arm of the throne. A sense of unease stirred in her when he looked at her this time. Was it because he was seeing through her more often or something else? For a moment her eyes revealed the cracks within her personal walls only to regain the intimidating strength. " Or only a partial truth. You'll figure out how if you get this book translated. It shall stay here though, where I should have kept it all along."

She summoned her scythe and hit the floor with it. The crystal popped up, glowing brightly, which she caught. Such warmth it held now. " Shall we see how this curse compares to the other?" It shattered so easily with just a small amount of pressure. The valra's spirit was no more and a brilliant fire remained. Reaching out, it danced over her hand until it took a familiar shape. The same sun that was carved on the wall. " I see....we all were led to believe it was the Luminaries...."

The luminaries aren't developed enough to do it. What's the name of your mother again?", he asked as the circle began to fill up then disappeared, " well the luminaries just took someone else's weapon cause it was close by. Also I memorized the book. Don't try to make me forget"

She glared at the symbol as she tried to sort it out. Her mother had been dead for the existence of the current Nyctoria. " Her name is Solarium" The sun dispersed in a swirl when she slashed through it with her claws. " I need to do more studies. I don't believe the Luminaries cast this curse and we're still looking for the third curse if it exists"

Through the flare she watched him. Human, he said he was yet the way he locked in so much suggested he was more. " I won't have to try if you keep with your antics. Fun can be excellent at erasing memories" She smirked as she lifted her head. At that point the solar curse flowed into her pendant. She bolted to her feet and stared past him with terror in her eyes. Images and voices rushed through her mind though were tough to decipher. What felt like many minutes to her was only a few seconds to him. The pendant shattered and knocked her to the ground, bleeding from the mouth.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus