Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Good guy huh, just have to get used to his corny behaivior", he said then looked at pavol, "auctually it true pavol. It's been proven", he said to him as Tobi took pavol's friend through the portal, "I opened it to a good shower. A big one. Let's go. By the way what's his name?" He asked going through the portal to find he opened to the same as kuroi did
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Having such a gruesome statement confirmed as fact left Pavol's stomach queasy. " Eww...but...hmmm..." He crossed his arms but started to think about how to obtain such benefits without the vile bath.

Seeing the mental wheels turn, Nasr chuckled. The kid didn't even flinch at the word bath. " Since he is lost in thought that kids name is...oh wow we did what?" He recognized the area from before but now things were...odd. A cheesy grin showed as he started to back into the portal again. He shifted a hand to try and block Pavol's view.

Luckily Yuuma was out of view, given a place to wash that was shrouded in the thick mist. Kuroi, on the other hand, was standing before them as a teen once more. Presumably due to Yuuma unable to change their age. She was in process of removing the bandages when she heard them. She held the bandages tight and looked over her shoulder. Her face turned bright red for the first time around them. " What the hell are you doing here especially with the kids? Get out!!" From somewhere else in the room water could be heard shifting. " They're here? Why me..."

The luminary jumped only to find Nasr covering his eyes. " Hey! What am I missing?" Nasr stepped back through the portal but left his head through. " Second time today. I think you two are just asking for it" His eyes grew wide before he ducked back into the portal completely to dodge an ice spike.

I see you also had the idea to use a big bathroom", he said as Tobi took the boy back to the portal and when done covered his eyes with a towel, "he just knows when to ruin the fun. Wait Yuuma is a boy. No fair at all", he said as Tobi picked him up then drag him out the portal. He landed on the pool of blood with some getting on his head. He removed the towel, "well, a sight to behold indeed", he said looking at the portal, " we could wait here till you're done though I prefer waiting in the bathroom", he said looking at his wet clothes, "say I have a magic to spy", he said then blood was splashed on his face by tobi

Just before he was pulled back into the portal Kuroi answered. " Yuuma is a woman for today remember!" She reach out to close the portal, making sure they didn't return too soon.

Watching the portal close, Nasr set Pavol down and slumped. " Aww that was too short lived...wait you have spying magic?" He said turning to face Shinigami. " How come you didn't say something sooner!? The reason is Toby right? How are you going to deal with spoil sport?"

The one boy stared at them blankly. " What's a sight to behold and why are you guys acting weird?"
The Valra quickly turned around with a nervous smile. " You two will understand in a few more years. Oh right" He stepped behind the boy and patted him on the head. " This is Keiran"

Oh hey Keira. You know Nasr and pavol. Pubs met kuroi and right here is Yuuma", he said a a small portal opened up. It was different as you could see what was at the other side, "hey Yuuma say hi to Keira, he's pavol's new friend I think", he said waving to the end and stuck his head through, "so women use this much steam?"

Both boys wandered over and peeked into the portal. Hearing Shinigami, Yuuma looked around until she saw him wave. " Hi guys!" She said with a smile. Her voice instantly reminded her of the situation. A quick shriek escaped before she dropped further into the water. " W-what are you doing!? Look away...I-I mean...what a mess this is...I'll never live this down...ask Kuroi not me..." The last words were drowned in bubbles as she sank far enough to hide her nose. She brought her hands up to hide her face.

" Their by you now!?" Kuroi roared from her place. " No, no....they aren't here...j-just...I-I am...scared of myself...yeah..." She flinched as a dark arrow flew between her and the portal. " I don't believe you. Show some respect boys!"

" Oh you are spying on Yuuma!? What kind of twisted mind do you have?" Nasr chuckled. He grabbed Pavol and pulled him away. " Hey! Let me go!" The luminary was set behind him before he looked through. " Hey Yuuma, many guys would kill for the chance you have and Kuroi admit it you secretly enjoy our antics"

She shook her head and curled up before looking back up. " You should have that dragon change you then....go away already....I would like to get out of here..." She whimpered. Kuroi's silence though Nasr found tough to decipher. Was she ready to kill them or did he hit the mark?

Hey Nasr do y be rude", he said giving him a small head chop, "oh hello kuroi. Surprising to see you here. Well don't get mad the thing is magic isn't the only thing I'm curios about", he said then noticed the blood amount had reduced. He looked around and fond the blood gathering to form a blood golem behind them

Hey Tobi. Are you angry", he said in a small whimpers voice then picked up keratin, "run. Quickly run ", he said then dashed into the portal then closed it after the rest followed

" Own...what the?" Nasr rubbed his head briefly. When told to run he took a quick glance to see the golem. " Oh shnikes!" He followed Shinigami closely, nabbing Pavol by the back of his collar and dragging him through the portal.

With all of them in the bathing area, Yuuma swam away to the far side of her spring. Resting on the edge was a towel. The mist blurred her form as she wrapped it around her the way Kuroi had shown earlier.

To right of them from within the mist, Kuroi's silence was broken. " More than magic has your curiosity...since you boys are here again I will say girls has your curiosity. No surprise but do correct me if I'm wrong" She looked towards where she heard their voices. It was blessing she had crafted the room at such an incredible size. " I intend to enjoy my bath so stay over there, out of sight. This place is large enough you boys could clean up...I guess....on the other side of the room"

Keiran looked around seeing vague shapes within the mist. It appeared a luxury to the streets he was used too. " This place is huge?" The thought of being clean drove Pavol towards a pool. Nasr still held his shirt and he strained against him. " She is a dragon. I bet there's a pool big enough to be a lake! Ugh...let me go already! I want to be clean!"

" Oh no, not yet" He said tugging back on the shirt. To one side a raging golem and here a deadly dragon. The temptation here made the risk worth it to him and he smirked. He spoke softly to Shinigami. " Now what? Letting these guys run rampant is...problematic but I take it you have ideas in that head of yours"

Easy", he said rinsing his hair then stood up, "oh by the way Tobi should be here anytime now", he said as the water began to rise, "so since an angry spirit and dragon are after me I will just do one thing. Well I'm going to be beaten up anyway so might as well enjoy it", he said then disappeared and appeared behind Yuuma and tugged the towel off, "for a guy scared of girls you have good taste", he said then disappeared to the door, "ok time to rub", he said turning heed to run when he tripped and fell, "even luck is angry"

Having the towel removed, Yuuma turned around with wide eyes so dark they looked black. Her natural response, alas was to guard low. " Why are you..." Though he didn't stay long, the embarrassment was too much. Her blush paled in seconds as her head grew fuzzy and she passed out.

Hearing the commotion, Kuroi sighed and got up. Before the boys, a large kitsune flew through the mist and landed by Shinigami. She grabbed him, placed him on her back, and vanished through a portal.

Nasr's jaw dropped at what he saw. " She did not...just....save him? Noooo...she's going to kick his-" His grip loosened allowing Pavol to break free. Him and Keiran ran off into the mist while the Valra was left to deal with whatever the spirit might dish out.

The other side of the portal led to a most sacred and protected place. Wards here so strong that it would be a testament to Tobi's power if he got through. There was plenty of light to see despite the dark stone and decore. On the far end of the room was a large black throne that looked like a dragon. Though her 'room' was neglected; this place held all the luxuries fit for a god. Fine silk and velvet curtains imbued with stars decorated the windows. Moonstone woven into the floor, walls, and intricate sculptures illuminated the room. Even gentle fountains flowed from the walls and gathered to a beautiful pond. It rested in the floor, was covered in glass, and filled with wonderous fish.

" You've angered your spirit it seems. What shall he do to you?" one of her tails curled around him and placed him on the floor. Graceful and proud her steps were as she approached her throne. Even though the throne was designed to hold her human form, she oddly stayed as a kitsune and sat infront of it. Head raised and tails curled around her feet, she gave him a stern look. Despite how she appeared, her thoughts raced with her isolated heart. "Why didn't I leave him to face what he deserved?"

It will be fine. He won't stay mad for long. A day should do it. Wait a week", he said then looked around at the throne

The spirit dropped the water making it splash and picked Yuuma and took him to shinigami room till he could transform back.

Thank you for that", shinigami said looking at her, "you missed your bath. Too bad"

Her teeth showed in a snide grin for a moment. " I'll give you a day here...maybe. Poor Yuuma still needs something to wear for today. I must go back soon" She said looking at her tails. An ear pricked up when he looked at her then she shifted her eyes to meet his. Her ears were pinned now and her fur raised. " Don't touch my throne while I'm gone!"

The temper faded quickly though and she layed down. " Your welcome...you just owe me for loosing out. I still plan to get a bath" She said with a smile.

Ok. Oh tell averin to bring the books on trap spells and the rest", he said looking at her then pointed at the throne, "and I am going to sit on the throne when you leave count on it", he said with a grin then revert to his normal form

Joke or not she bared her teeth and growled. One tail touched the throne to place a spell on it but with so many tails it was tough to see. With that done she calmed down again. " Averin can't reach this place so I shall bring the books instead"

A new thought crossed her mind which made her smile. " Ah yes. If you're going to hide here for a day that means whatever your curiosity with Yuuma's change is must be left unresolved" She stood and chuckled only to cringe. " Gra...but Nasr is still there..."

Pretty sure Nasr isn't instrested. He was there cause I was I think" he said walking closer to the throne the brought out the piece of paper with the anti magic circle to taunt her, "and I've seen what I wanted to. Yuuma does have good taste. Well since you can change shape there will be a lot to see", he said smiling

" He does seem fickle...that will spare Yuuma. I suppose you shall torment Nasr when he does find-" She froze when the paper came into view. Ears flattened once more as she got in his face. " Don't. You. Dare! Or are you trying to make me stay here?" She said sitting up.

A distant pride she tried to stifle. " Even if I stay I'm not changing shape until I get my clothes back. Try as you might, I doubt you can force me to change" For all her restraint a little smirk appeared as a dare flashed through her eyes. Behind her a portal opened yet she lingered and placed a paw on the throne. What mischief would he pull with her here or gone? She wasn't sure which risk to offer him yet.

This is for the spell you put in the throne", he said looking at the paper, "don't give me ideas now", he said then jumped on her back resting on the fur, "there's no reason to change you now. I enjoy the fur. I need to start working soon but I will just laze around"

Her ears straightened then turned backwards. " You already have ideas don't you?" She turned and faced the portal. " Laze around all you want since you enjoy my fur so much. I'm still getting you those books" She chuckled then stepped through the portal to the library where Averin had been gathering the alchemy books. Atleast he wouldn't get the chance to sit in her throne...until she tended to Yuuma. Her ears fell to the side with the thought. " How long will it take for your spirit will hunt you down again"

Books were piled everywhere on the tables without rhyme or reason. Kuroi cringed at the sight. " Averin! What is this? Agh...just bring some books on traps and a FEW alchemical ones...I can't stay long"
A few books fell from the selves only to be picked back up. " Ofcourse my lady. Pardon the mess. I was um...gathering everything the young master might need"

" You just called him what!?" She snapped as a stack of books floated towards them. Unknown to her was within the stack, hidden in a false cover, was the undecipherable book that Shinigami had made a deal for.
" Now, now no need for that. We both know his power is almost on par with yours. His hunger for the knowledge you have gathered has kept me quite busy" Seeing Shinigami on her back, he brought the stack of six books directly to him.

Ha the books", he said sitting up to collect it, "also don't call me young master. Makes it seem like I wed kuroi", he said opening a book and began to look it through. He checked the stack of books and found the hidden one, "thank you very much averin. Sorry for the trouble", he said he said jumping down with the books and went to the portal, "he should be here any minute.", he said as a book flew to him almost hitting him on the head, "ha right on time. We got some work to do. I need the bottle", he said to him. Tobi looked at him then flew off

"Close the portal before he comes back", he said to her through the link

"Oh yes averin. How can one make kuroi change forms like I know she will if I ask but she doesn't comply this time", he said looking back to him, "never mind. Tell me later", he said then went through the portsl

" Exactly. I don't care how busy he keeps you" She said through grit teeth. The ghost chuckled at their reactions. It was well worth it. With the books handed over he bowed his head. " No trouble at all" He said floating away. Kuroi flipped her ears back when she saw his unusual grin. Before she could say more she watched the book fly.

" Hey! That's no way to treat a book" Her attention was drawn back to Shinigami with the strange request he made. " You..." It was her fault though and she quickly turned to Averin. " You give him such knowledge and I shall seal you away for a week!" All that frustration made her extra fluffy which did no good for her aggressive look. Averin chuckled as he began to organize the books. " My lady, you are in no shape to be so threatening. I fear you are rather adorable instead" He continued to smile, hoping she would remember how to have fun again.

She shook herself into a dominant stance, holding back her temper. A tail struck the portal after Shinigami went through and closed it. "Just sit tight in there. I'll join you after I get Yuuma a fitting outfit." With that she bolted off

First to the baths where she gathered her clothes and next to Yuuma. It took longer than expected, giving Shinigami plenty of time to read, due to a petty arguement. In the end it was Yuuma who was grinning at a shy Kuroi. It was time to return but she would keep the reason for the arguement a secret for the day if she could.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus