Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Eclipse? I can tell her tonight" She glanced over when she saw him then looked back ahead to the mountains. " You did want to see Rage right? We can still turn but he resides there"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

I se Sotheby's why I get that feeling. Ok let's call him out, auctually lets pays him a visit" he said speeding up and landed in te forest making sure to break some trees, "after this lets go to that lake. I want to do something there"

" Good thing you can tolerate heat" She said gliding overhead. " That ground is going to get hot. The lake is a good follow up choice"

Beyond the forest, the sound of cerberus growls, howls, and barks marked the edge of Rage's territory. A heaven for Kerberol even though they would never pass the dark gates. The wind carried the heat and roar of the fire which lay beyond.

Come closer if you need the protection might even let you sit on my head", he said walking towards the noises and began to omit a barrier around them, "so they dot know how to be quiet?"

Taking him up on his offer, she flew back towards him and returned to her human form once overhead. If he chose not to let her stay, then she would revert to a dragon. " They do know how to be quite it's a matter of if they want to. They might be enjoying a good fight"

Maybe we should go shut them up they're being a nuisance", he said walking to the pack an looking around, "Tobi isn't here yet. Let's leave for rage and see who comes near"

A few of the dogs noticed them, turning with grins of fire and fangs. Chains stretched from their collars, threatening to drag the two into the fights. Behind the were more cerberus fighting. One grabbed a couple heads of their opponent and wrestled them to the ground.

" Well, you got their attention. It's alright. We're close enough. Tobi doesn't need to be here" She looked towards the blackened gates that stood guard over the lava sea and opened her mouth. Fangs of a dragon showed as a terrible roar came from her and the lava sea. The Kerberol grew silent and as soon and the lava stirred, they ran off. A chorus of whines and yelps replaced the barks and growls as they trampled over one another.

Through the gates the magma crawled, driving the dogs further away. Eventually the demon manifested before the two, glaring as always. " Now you dare to bother me here!? I will not lose any more to you. Get out!"

Look at that rage doesn't want us to go into his room. We came all the way here to see you. We just want to know if you're doing anything that will harm us so we are coming in. You mind opening the gates, I have a urge to break it down", he said looking at him

" Don't act soft with me, boy! You're all about control now GET OUT!" magma and ash blasted out of the demon's mouth, stopped by the barrier Shinigami had put in place.

When the smoke thinned, Kuroi looked up at Rage, her silver eyes lined with red. " I know busting your gates is a bad idea" She said pretending to inspect her nails. " Don't make me open them. He will be angry at the results"

" Good! About time he feeds that fire" Rage growled. His eyes glowed through the smoke as he looked at Shinigami. " My realm is not for heroes" He stepped in front of the gates and layed down, crossing his front legs.

" Fine, I warned you. I won't have him destroying those gates" The red took over her eyes as she pointed to the gates. The runes around them darkened and the gates swung open with a loud shriek. She coughed a few flames and blew black smoke from her lungs before falling to her back on his head. Each breath that followed released more smoke.

Come kuroi. You know I can take care of it myself. Always sacrificing herself it's becoming a bad habit now. Also rage thank you for your concern but you should know this, I'm no hero. I'm just a guy that happened to be walking by.", he said as the gates broke down and began to crumble when they touched the ground, "ha Tobi is here. Then let's go in. So rage explain what you've been doing while we weren't watching", he said walking in

Both looked at the crumbling gates; the ring of metal deafening for a few brief moments. " I was trying to avoid that for reasons..." Kuroi sighed. She rolled to her side and ran her fingers along the edge of one of his scales. " I know you can take care of things yourself but I can't be lazy. It would be shameful of a goddess"

Flames danced between the demon's teeth as he growled. When he turned to them, his gruesome teeth in a smirk. " Good that her sacrifices have become a habit. Since you were so kind in breaking down the gates...I won't stick around" A storm of fiery energy rose from the magma sea to fill Rage. Life filled his ragged body and chains shattered as he got to his feet. " What I have been doing is wasting away in a cage"

Ha don't call it that rage. Unlike fear you're not sealed up. The only thing stopping you is the fact I have your body and since I let you put sometimes I'm pretty sure you're doing something", he said looking around while walking in, "so where's it. Don't tell me you have an angry girlfriend hiding from us. Never mind that why dint you change things up like put a castle in the middle of the lava or something. It's all boring here"

Rage looked over his shoulder while walking away. " Very funny...unlike you mortals I don't need petty things like a castle" His energy stretched away from him to a single point of origin. No fight was made to fight it, instead he lifted his head with a smile and allowed it to carry him away.

Come on just build a castle. You don't expect guest to sit on lava do you", he said walking on it then watched rage float around, "come to my side will you its ride what you're doing"

" I'll show you his guests" Kuroi stated as she sat up. She pointed towards the lava and the fire became as transparent as glass. In the depths of the orange 'water' were numerous skeletons. Many of them chained to the bottom while they lay in desperation to escape.

" That's right. I don't care what happens to my guests" The demon laughed and turned back. He ran through them to cause a burn before vanishing to the center of the sea.

More smoke from Kuroi's lungs as she trembled with bleeding hands. Ice crept over them to cool the fire. " In his realm he shall do as he pleases"

Gesh at least pack after yourself", he said as a dark castle erupted from the lava and stood on a earth of birth earth. It had four towers and under earth tunnels taking in and out lava, "you can design the inside how you want. For now let's take care of kuroi", he said turning the lava to stone and cooling the barrier, "we won't be long we just came to babysit for a while"

" You dare scar my realm!?" The energy flowed to the entrance, becoming a giant hell hound to stand guard. His eyes were bright with fury. " You are the fools who set here. Let her suffer or get out!" Lava spewed from his mouth to flood the path before them.

A flash of light cleaved the top of the castle off. The pieces fell to the cooled lava, cracking it open. One impaled itself directly behind Rage. He bolted forward then looked up. Sitting at the new top of the castle was a glowing figure. " If you won't listen to him then you'll deal with me"

The cooled barrier allowed Kuroi to remove some of the ice from her fingers. The flesh started to heal as she looked towards the light. The voice matched the dragon they met before but this was no dragon staring back at them.

So do we know the mysterious person standing there. You know what u sense drama so I'm just going to back away from it. Oh yeah rage rebuild what you destroyed or else...you already know what I can do", he said then teleported outside the gates, "I knew someone had to be following us. Hey kuroi, why don't you reason with your brother"

" Brother!? You are mistaken" The figure said jumping down on Rage's back. His aura was taken in one hand while a green aura floated to the other. " More like...sister but I do despise being connected to a creature so dark" She said weaving the auras together. The fire followed the green on to Nasr's dreams.

" I will have my demon rebuild nothing! You may have stolen him but he will always listen to me!" A quick roar was heard as Rage burst apart under her grip. " Now I don't care what you can do, boy! Cross me and I will take every ounce of your mana to leave you a pathetic slave like the rest of the miserable humans!" What remained of the castle shattered apart and dissolved in a ball of light. It grew to swallow them up.

Kuroi got to her feet and filled the barrier with night. The light burned at it, turning it orange and pink. When it faded Rage's realm was gone. All around a city of precious metals and jewels, crafted to exact perfect surrounded them. Rivers of gold, silver, and light weaved through the streets in exact patterns. Yet where Kuroi's power had touched, the realm of night and dreams existed.

" Sonne! He is my charge! That is my power you'll claim not his" She summoned her scythe and held it towards her. " His requests are simple. Listen and you avoid fights"

The goddess of the day laughed until she needed to breath. " How noble of you Kuroi! So touching and...perfect" A cruel grin showed before the glowing figure warped to knock Kuroi off Shinigami's head. She quickly recovered and lashed back only to have Sonne shatter the scythe and strike her to the ground.

A foot on her throat and a blade of sunlight pointed towards Shinigami, Sonne held herself with pride. " Listen to me well, boy! I will not be reasoned with nor turned from my goal!" She then looked down to a struggling Kuroi. Every era of work proved most effective. " And my dear sister...what are you without your power? Oh yes, you don't remember a thing! Let me make this very clear to you and your precious love" She stated with disgust.

Another blade of moonlight and stars was driven through Kuroi's heart. Sonne put all her weight on it and twisted the blade. As the sword started to drink Kuroi's darkness, she grabbed the blade. " It's not just me you struck...but we're one step ahead this time" She stated with a smirk. With the sword being crafted from her stolen power, Kuroi worked to steal it back.

Cross you. Wait you think I crossed you. I was having pleasant dream and I crossed, rage was mine and would be till I die. Now let me tell you about rage you see, I am him", he said as the dragon form shackled and broke and he was up there grabbing sonne by the throat and threw him to the ground, "listen t o you. You think I gave him a piece of candy and he stays with me no. You see wherever he is, I'm with him", he said as a red chain appeared on his hand linking him to rage. With one pull he brought the end to him. The lava came back and began to burn, "and you hurt kuroi and I was standing right there like can't you see"

He said holding the blade of light and began to absorb its mana, "just because you learned me trick you copycat doesn't mean youre invincible. I wonder how long you can live in that body bud, seeing all the liquid juice you eat up", he said throwing another spear of light at him, "and oh don't forget about what you said about human. You really think fear will hold me, no. He's right there isn't he", he said appearing beside kuroi and picked her up, "rage will be here soon. Trust me he will take the chance to kill sonne"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus