Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" His blood...far different from mine" She ran her hand along the blade on her wing to create a deep gash. Her deep purplish blood streamed down her arm. She had never exposed it to dark magic to reveal its true nature to Shinigami. What was her brother like where his blood was silver?
" You know I will help. One thing at a time though. The morning shall come early..."
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Yeah I'm young and dumb so I'm going to sleep here", he said lying down again, "rage quit moping and get over here", he said, "averin what's he doing I would ask Tobi but that dude refuses to talk to me"

Kuroi take care of her in the dream world. Tell her we postponed", he said to her through the link

A quick smack was given to his arm as he lied down. " If you were dumb then you would have fallen into their snare by now. Instead, you have them on the run" In defiance of his comment, she looked the otherway. A soft look remained in her eyes though. "And when do you plan to leave now?"

Rising from the stone behind them, Averin looked over at Rage. The demon was giving them an evil eye. " I do believe he is thinking. From a demon I must say that is truly terrifying" The demon roared as he turned into energy. It lingered in it's place for a bit before the command to return could be fought no longer.

Back to the chain rage", he said rubbing his arm after the smack, "sell kuroi, someone is playing a game with me. Before I would go in and bust everything but now they see a smarter enemy and are getting smarter. Even rage is thinking. If we want be best them then we have to get smarter and stronger than them.",

Also. I think you should pick", he said to her through the link

It looked like the chain drank the fire the way Rage returned. The mana surrounded them, a burning aurora, until he had returned.

His words were allowed to sink in as she stared at the stars. For ages she tried to best them but now she was no longer alone. Every piece she was handed was taken into careful consideration. The first, a young luminary, valra, a human boy, and even an Esperaunce member.

Esperaunce, the clan who could speak to Lumerin directly. They had discovered and developed a magic unique to the Night element that Luminaries used for everything. Now the strings of that magic became clear as she gazed at the patterns above. " Indeed. Are you familiar with the heavenly workings and mana? If not I shall explain but we will need Yuuma to help us"

She looked down at him with a smile. Everything felt fine suddenly even if they fought for years. How preferable it would be if it was ended soon, she had things to look forward to now. "A surprise it shall be then. I will let Eclipse know"

Heavenly working mana. Sounds like a pain to learn but ok. But I don't think right now. I confronted Goldie and she ran away. You were right she was the dragon. Remember she kept giving Yuuma that face when he spoke, that's why I kept praising him to make her show it. This time I had to confront her up close and personal space. She left but why didn't she kill you that time. Many things to think about so I'm just going to sleep."

" Many things indeed. If you wish I shall join you in those dreams and we can talk about it more" She raised her hand to the sky and crystal branches reached up to create a place to protect him from the elements. Crystal as glass spread out overhead so he could still see the stars.

Won't does burn me when the sun comes up. Well it makes a hot wake up call", he said then did a final stretch, "do what you need in the dream world. Just need to rest." He said then fell asleep

" I can shade it. It's not a magnifying glass" She chuckled and stretched out nearby. As she said, the crystal branches stretched out under it. Their leaves and flowers would appear as the rose to offer shade.

He opened his eyes, "well you're one smart one. See you in the dreams then. Also next time you use something that sucks yourself into nothingness like that, I will give you a special punishment. Don't ask how I know just know I will find out", he said then closed his eyes again, "see you in the dreams"

Nothingness? She flipped to her side to face him now. If she hadn't given her heart to Void, it would have been racing with fear. "So he did know" It seemed obvious with them being connected; a truth that made her curious about something.

" Yes, I'll meet you in the dreams" She answered softly. When he closed his eyes she slunk closer. How would he react to her curiosity? Unsure, she took her small kitsune form and curled up aroand him. "If he's not asleep already...he'll change me if he wishes...but...I must know if..." Her head was rested on his chest and tipped so she listen. With the bond, had she given his heart to Void too? Whatever the answer, she drifted off to sleep.

Mysterious as dreams could be, they chose to form to his will this time. Whatever he wanted, desired, or simply enjoyed they would shape themselves too. Sitting above the formless clouds was Kuroi, stretched across a constellation.

Ha I see its my dream now. Well let's see", he said as the setting turned into that of a mountain and forest around it. At the top was a house. A castle and surround it were gardens of grass and flowers septa ting the wild from the castle they were outside the castle and he was sitting on the grass looking at kuroi, "you see curious"

A castle in the mountains, it almost felt strange but she was used to a floating castle. The more she looked over his dream, the more marvelous it became. She slid off the constellation and glided down to join him in the grass. " Yes, I am curious. I was wondering..." Her hand placed over heart as she looked around. Did he know what she had done? " I am curious about this dream. Is it your home or what you would like as a home? It's delightful " She said with a sweet smile.

Well it's close to home. All it needs are the wild cat or animals and my dads books collections and my moms experiments to make it best again. You know I think why she didn't like the spell I made for making women chase me was become I used it on her. It worked on four days till I didn't have enough to stop her from overriding the spell. She hung me upside down the mountain and made me repeat my apologies 400 times for the four days", he said sitting up, "so yeah. This is what im trying to bring back for my kind. Home. All we need is one person to survive for our race to survive. Like you"

Books? Experiments? She knew what he said but the thought of new knowledge had her looking at the castle with eager eyes.
She chuckled as she turned towards him. " Your mother sounds truly terrifying. I can't believe you used it on her. Didn't you..." Her gaze fell over the castle once more. She took to the sky and circled the area a few times. Such a simple and just goal that was put on hold for an age old war. With all her thoughts gathered, she returned the ground.

She kept her hands before her as she walked towards him. Not a single blade of grass was disturbed. " It makes sense now...why you're annoyed with the Luminaries, so short of patience, and..." She sat down infront of him and reached out to him, remembering the mark. " ...Why you're so adamant about the safety of my heart. You want what's best for your kin...and everything is in your way" Her own part in that weighed her down but there was more and she took his words up like a treasure.

Her hand twitched back before touching his mark. " Just one for your race to survive? ...It seems my sacrifices are at an end" She smiled and looked at him. How selfish she would be to risk it all now.

Well the path I'm on also leads to my goal and if I don't get rid of them now, they will coned for us", hw said watching her behavior then lied down again

She half leaned over when he lied down, curiosity still present in her expression. " Taking out Sonne and even my mother shall promise safety. Since they are my sibling, I shall make Sonne my goal"

Well also I have the choice to not pursue imortality anymore. But I'm not taking it. Once I reached sonne I'm going for those two next. You seem weirdly curious why did you do something", he said looking over to her

" A choice to not pursue it? What changed?" She tipped her head until he he noticed her curiosity again. " What did I do? Well...yes...I am...it's silly really..." She said looking away. Her face was bright red now. " I...I was curious...if I banished, I mean..."

Feeling like Yuuma now, she dropped her head into her hands. There was nothing wrong, minor even told herself but it was still harsh. Nasr's words echoed in her mind again. "What are you afraid of more?" Blast that Valra, but he was right. She looked back up at him and prepared for what may come. " I wanted to know...if I banished your heart too. Does it still beat?"

My heart is fine the only connection is that as long as mine is beating, yours will always heal. I'm thinking of making that go both ways but I will leave it to you", he said then looked into her eyes, "what do you mean too?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus