Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A relieved smile showed when she knew he was fine. It was short lived when he looked at her and asked. "He didn't know after all? No...he must know from what he said before...but..." Silence, even of her own heartbeat, lingered for a bit in her paralysis.

" Nothing" She finally stated. " I hid my heart where Sonne will never set foot. Nothingness, Void." She rested her hand over her heart to find the still void within. " My heart, lies silent. It still exists...yet it doesn't. It's hard to explain unless I showed you but..." To summon void again, he would surely stop her if he witnessed it. She shook her head. " No, it's safe. To turn the healing ability around would give you a form of immortality. With my heart hidden away it would be impossible to kill us"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

No you see your heart can be built up again while I only have one", he said placing his hand on his chest, "if it died then you can die and so on. And also only my heart would be immortal there would still be ways to kill me", he said then stroud up, "I'm going inside"

" I see...just a partial immortality..." She said looking down. Death had greeted her many times only to turn her away. So tired of living isolated from everything and everyone, she would welcome death if it meant her curse continued.

His comment saved her from the spiral thoughts that sought to drag her down. She looked up and smiled again. " Ok. It shall be nice to see how your home looks" She got to her feet, eager to follow.

Human hands please", he said walking over the castle door which opened when they got close. Inside was empty. There were only a black most that covered everywhere including the floor, "I guess I haven't found my goal yet"

Human hands? It seemed odd but as his dream she simply accepted it. When the doors opened, she followed inside. The emptiness was most surprising. A dream, of all things, she believed would have something. " What do you mean? Is this supposed to fill according to your goal?"

Well you can't have a home till you build one", he said as the throne appeared and he sat down, "well nothing can't be added to nothing. But something can. Say what would be a good something to add to the place"

" Quite true" She said circling his throne and looking around. His home, atleast in the dream, but she took careful consideration as she thought. " Well, every home needs the necessities. Bedrooms, a kitchen, dining area, and all that but..." She stopped next to him and looked over to a far wall. " A library is needed. You eat up every book I have and still want more"

Well history itself is needed", he said as the room became one giant liabray, "well it's a good start", he said as shelves began to rise and he stood on the throne as he floated around. The chair turned to face her and his form was that of a child, "don't expect them to be filled with words though"

A step was taken back when she saw him a child. She was familiar with the way of dreams though, and she smiled. " Knowing you, I would say magic circles written in them. I could still be wrong so what shall I find in them?" As she turned towards a bookshelf, the laughter of children was heard in her mind. She paused and looked around to find nothing. Was she loosing her mind? She cast it off as the dream playing off her child form. A book was pulled from the shelf and opened.

Well I won't say that but it should when I need it too", he said looking st his hands and checkers out the changes, "you're not going to let me be the only child now you wouldn't do that right", he said as the throne flew to her side, "well one book should have my history for now. But mine, will remain with me", he said bringing out his book

" I'm not that mean" She said turning towards him with a smile. The laughter ran through her head again, louder than before. A shadow of child ran behind him and through a book shelf. As she leaned to look past him to figure out what she saw, the shadow ran from the bookshelf and into her. At that moment she was placed in her child form.

What was going on? She looked up to give him a blank stare with confusion hidden inside. Then she saw the book and reached up with a grin. " I would love to find out about your history"

Nope this stays with me", he said putting the book away and jumped down to her side, "you really changed quickly. Well let's go play with what's here", he said as some books flew to make stairs and he began to walk on them, "very soon I would fill this place up with knowledge magic and machines. I've been thinking o what to do after immortality and I decided that it would be cool to do things without magic. I would find them.", he said then jumped to a shelve and sat by it

" Why? You know about my past" She said as he jumped down. When the books form stairs she followed him up. One word in particular made her tip her head. " Machines? What are those?" Looking at the books beneath her feet made her realize why he was left puzzled in her library. It seemed so dull now but this was still a dream.

She stopped at the last book and turned to face him. " Most with magic would never want to leave it behind. I see nothing wrong with it since I already do much without magic but I wonder why" Wings of night appeared, allowing her to fly to another shelf. It had been forever since she climbed on her own bookshelves. " To fill this with so much...I want to help"

Fill it up. Well I can't stop you can I", he said lying down and picked s book and began to flip it, "machine are the next new things. You know why build things to float on water. Cause you can't float for long so why not build things to do other things. O will write a book for that don't worry your pretty Braun for now. Now, we just find out how to deal the silver or if not how to find an antibody. Promised Nasr"

" Objects that do other things..." It was hard to fathom or even picture. There was only race she knew that had things that fit such a description, though none that floated on water. " I wonder if the Raixi will know what you're talking about. They are very protective of their work"

She flew back to the shelves he was on and walked along the edge. " Since we know it's my brother's blood it would help if we knew what he was. I am night and Sonne is day but what is he?" Her heels tipped over the edge while she reached up an grabbed a book. " It's just a theory...but do you think my blood might be needed to study it?"

No I think we should keep your blood far from it. Wait this blood is from sonne your brother. Sorry I'm not that good with names so which is which. I got this from your brothers blood according to Nasr he is still alive and the high luminary, that name is too long, is using him to get his blood. The dude was filled with gold and silver everywhere", he said sitting up as a bit of the silver went to his palm, "I was able to get the silver part thanks to my ambush but I really olaned to take him. But I took the silver but didn't get the gold"

With a shrug she sat down and flipped through the book she grabbed. " Nasr and Yuuma would be the ones to ask about my brother and Sonne. They were looking into the silver"

A few pages were flipped as she sorted through the knowledge she held of the Luminaries and silver. " Every High Luminary and their wives are covered in silver, gold, and jewels. Their blood is so pure that the gold and silver on them is natural. Clothing and jewelry would be the only added metals"

Images of the abominations flooded her mind as she watched him handle the metal. Machine in their own right though she was unaware of that fact. He gained some silver and that was mattered. The escaped Luminary though, she shook her head and sighed. " We must all work together to take the High Luminary down. You will hate this but splitting up is ideal. As those before him, he will have many to fall for him. If we all fight one then one of us will deal the final blow"

That's why we are taking down his many", he said sitting up and threw a piece of light into the air and it began to show forth images, "remember when we tried to show them the dead valras. They tried to show that that was in a way perfection. They don't know what perfection is. They literally see small glitches like eye color or a small patch of white or a curved horn, by the way I'm killing anyone that hurts yuumas horns, they say it's imperfection when they themselves are less than it. They just see something better than them and think it is not glorious enough and strike it down. But show them what they can't beat and they will be down for good. Remember Goldie, let's bring her back", he said as the lights fixed to show one image, solari, "blessed by their goddess themselves, if they find a flaw in her then...you know the rest"

The way he defended Yuuma's horns was most amusing. She chuckled at the mental image in her mind. " I believe you should find a girl who will treasure those horns equally as much for the poor guy"

The moment Solara's image appeared, her pupils became small slits. There was something about her she despised but couldn't put her finger on it. " If you can find a flaw in her...she's obsessed over perfection"

Wait she finds us instresting so it means she's not perfect", he said as the image disappeared, "also let's cut her hair or something. Give her a flaw if she's looking for perfection we will let it kill her. It's a good thing I'm not instrested in destroying the world or it would have been gone", he said as an image of a butterfly showed, "take her perfect self destroy it and the... You can guess the rest but don't say it. ", he said then looked around, "let's go visit rage"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus