Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Wiping the pallet clean would certainly end it all. She had seen it time and again with the rise of the cities. Each new era with more cunning tricks than before. Would they ever truly be rid of such thinking?

With the vision of the butterfly she remembered the trick he had pulled before. It was indeed grand yet she looked past it to him unlike the others at the lake. Now things were more than she expected.
" Project Monarch..." She whispered. Where had it come from she could not answer. A smile showed at the thought of making Solara imperfect. " Need to track her down first"

She stood back up and looked around. To leave such a delightful dream left a weight in her gut. " To Rage then...his dream is not a pleasant one" The book was returned but as she stretched her hand out the laughter filled her head again. " Let's race to him instead of drawing him here"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well can't really you know", he said jumping down to the floor. He landed and began making his way to the door, " I just want to see what that guy is doing. Oh before we leave anything bothering you that we need to solve?"

" Two things" She said holding up two fingers. There was a pause that led to her folding one finger down. " No, just one I believe. Have you been seeing shadows run about and hearing children laugh since we got here?"

No not really. We are the only ones here", he said returning to his normal form as the doors opened to let them out

What a mess. It was obviously her own hallucination. She grabbed her head and smiled before sliding off the shelf. Her wings held her in the air in the air until she reached the door. They faded away when the ground was touched and she followed him out.

He walked towards the garden then looked to her, "I can't change much in dreams so could you help me out", he said looking at her

" Ofcourse. Just focus on what form you want" A starry mist appeared around him when she rested her hand on his shoulder. It danced about gently and reached out to him. " A gift from my realm. It should help"

Well you said it", he said as he took the form of kuroi in adult form, "quite heavier than it looks isn't it. Not too bad", he said moving around and stretching, "yeah not for me I will just take a dragon instead", he said looking at her, "one more try please"

A few steps were taken back when she found herself looking at a mirror image. " What was...why did you..." She gathered her senses before lifting her head with devious grin. " Jerk, you just wanted a better view" This time she stretched her arm out to offer the mist. It flowed from her fingers to the ground. How would he look as a dragon? Her eyes lit with an eager excitement.

He transformed this time into dragon the size of a tower with black scales covering him. He had a white pearl on his forehead and horns that curved back down. His eyes were read and his claws grey. He took two steps forward then fell, "you're supposed to move your backless when you walk aren't you", he said reducing his size to the same as Yuuma. Down his underbelly showed a white strip like lighting that moved to his claws

Quite the site he was indeed. Her grin widened and her eyes sparkled with delight. " Absolutely marvelous..."
When he fell, she chuckled and nodded in response to his question. " It's best if you remember that your back legs are still legs. You just need to walk on your hands too" She said while resting her hand on his snout. The texture and strength of his scales were noted as she ran her hand over them. There was something about this change...something that she couldn't find but it was there like a fine thread or powerful chain.

Closing her eyes now, she rested her head against him. " Let me help you figure this out" She took her dragon form then stepped to his side; sliding her snout under the base of his neck to gently nudge him back up.

He stood up slowly thanks to the help, "well I will get the hang of it. So walk and...", he said moving his front two legs then back legs after, "I felt that that was wrong. Why don't we try flying. ", he said looking over to his wing which were as dark as a storm, "well you will wake up mana depleted"

" Indeed, you will but I can imagine how challenging this is for one who's only known how to walk on two legs" Slow and deliberate her steps were as she circled before him. One leg at a time was moved, front left, back right, front right, and so on. She turned around and stepped a little faster, changing the rhythm of her steps. Now her front left leg moved at the same time as her back right.

" Depending on your pace depends on how you move your legs" She said stopping before him. Her head was lowered to him, displaying the crescent moon in full. " But we can fly. It's so much fun" Whatever shields she held were missing from her gaze as she looked at him with a pleasant smile. " Why would I be drained? Your the one changing. Even if I do...I'm glad I made my choice now"

Well if you say so", he said following her rhythms and later stop and spread out his wings. There were strikes of all color on it and it's was like a lighting storm, "so do I just flap or jump", he said moving the songs around, "don't tell me you're doing the eagle treatment where you throw me up and expect me to figure it out"

She laughed as she turned and bounded around with her wings half open. " Eagles are there for those learning. They will fly under the one learning until they figure it out"

The ground was tore up when she slid to a stop. Her hind legs were like powerful springs that launched her back towards him at a great speed. Just before she collided with him, she jumped up while bending her wings down to send her sailing safely over him.

He bent his neck to dodge her, "well that was surprising", he said then jumped up and began to flap his wings. He began by taking to the air a little and began going up

" I've seen you fly in reality. Should be easy to get used too. Be mindful of your tail, moving that wrong can throw you off balance" A lazy circle was made back around towards him. She watched him climb in case trouble showed.

So it's just like flying. Thanks for saying", he said as e calmed down and began flying around, "I will watch for the tail then. Let's go", he said then stoped to look at her, "what way is it"

" This way" She chuckled and made a hard right. To gain speed she dove near the ground and rose in a gradual angle. In the distance was a set of sharp mountains. From so far away they could easily be mistaken as a forest of thorns.

He followed beside her, "so about her. When will you tell her", he said watching the horns trying to decide whether to cut it or not, "let's fly away from those. I'm getting s bad feeling", he said looking at them

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus