Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

It was most amusing listening to 'Sonne' complain. Nothing new but the new complaints made him laugh. " The competition for this world began at our birth. I own my brothers too. They are given what they have earned"

" You don't own us you over polished-" Greed had raised his hand to silence Rage. What looked like will-o-wisps started to dot the forest like ornaments. An eerie ambiance was accompanied by playful giggles and graceful creatures darting about when a raven called.

" Fox fire...their-" The howling roar of a beast erupted in the silence and flames took the shape of little foxes. They scattered in all directions before a pale, fox eared and tail woman dropped down from a tree with a seven edged sword. She took aim for 'Sonne's' heart.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Tobi caught the sword in his hands, "are you dumb wait you are dumb", Tobi said to her

She's too beautiful to kill", shinigami whispered to his ear

Fine I will take her to kuroi. Prepare a spell", he whispered back

Shinigami raised his hands and a light circle appeared and blasted the fox lady away. Tobi possessed her body and shinigami teleported her to kuroi making it seem like the blast bolted her away

Fox flames. Really something. Too bad shes gone", he said patting pavol's head

The air filled with eerie scream-like howls after she was blasted away. Along with the pat to the head, they snapped Pavol out of the haze from being possessed. He tried to shift back but found 'Sonne' instead. " W-what happened...how did I get here? What am I hearing?"

Rage lifted his head and smiled. " Varvatra...can't scare them with fire" The trees bent away when he belted out a powerful roar. A few of the little foxes left out and latched onto his throat.

The chains of the Kerberol webbed among the trees again with little effect. Varvatra ran along them with ease. One stopped and looked towards the demon. Only two tails, black and red, and wore a kitsune mask. Behind him, his kin stole a few of the hunter's souls.

Kuroi had returned to the castle. She was leaning over Nasr, dripping blood infused with dark magic into his mouth. The sound of magic behind her made her turn around. There was the Varvatra. " Who are you?"

It's Tobi. This lady was too beautiful for shinigami to kill so he brought her here. Tell her that and she's a rebel so you know what that means", Tobi said then went back to shinigami and possessed pavol again "oh there's more. What to do"

Well easy", he said as light went in the air and made a big babg blinding everyone. Tobi moved in and gathered the varvstra in one place and shinigami took them to kuroi. They were all knocked out and there were mana words above their heads, "more. If they attack you then kill them"

Tobi possessed pavol again, "you're working her too much"

Don't worry. Anyway how many men did we lose", he said as the flash began to clear up, "doesn't matter. Well and the snakes", he said turning to find them missing

I took them too", Tobi whispered to him

She grit her teeth after Tobi left. " Too beautiful...I'll wring his neck if I catch him..." Not wanting to think about it, she shook her head but quickly got up to catch the falling Varvatra. When the rest appeared, she looked up and sighed when she saw the words. There was so much to do and she still had to track down Travis.

The vanishing Varvatra clan was sure to fill the castle more. At best a lack of extra blood wouldn't add to the bait. Many hunters were rubbing their eyes in hopes of recovering their vision.

Light was not a blinding element to Greed. With the loss of the clan he turned towards Shinigami. " Desiring to capture yet you eliminate an entire clan before we can inspect them" One hand was tucked behind his back while the other motioned to the bloodless ground. " Not a drop of blood either. How very sloppy of you" He said with a smirk

Maybe my hand moved te wrong", he said looking at his hand, "I'm sorry. Maybe hunting ogres will do the job. ",

I took the snakes to kuroi. They are all passed out", Tobi said whispering to him, "oh passed out"

Good job. That's why your my favorite spirit", he said patting pavol's head

Well maybe we let rage have his fun beating some ogres. He seems quiet. Hey rage what are you doing. You do things when you're quiet", he said looking down to face rage, "come in say something"

" Ogres again..." Greed stared him down for a few moments. With so many detours many would be sure to question who she was or what was going on.

The hunters regained their vision and began to gather around him. " Foolish copy. I'll continue the hunts if you will not. Finish the Valra you find. They do enjoy the corpses those ugly beasts leave behind" Turning his back, he spurred the hunters deeper into the forest.

The fiery hound bared his teeth as he looked up at him. Lava forced its way through his skin to reform him as a dragon. " Get off my head!" He growled just before slamming it into a tree. It cracked and began to topple over. Fire crawled up it, eager to devour it and the rest of the forest.

Oh come on don't be like that he said appearing on his back now. Anyway let's watch the hunt from the sky", he said as Tobi began putting out the fire with earth magic

Doesn't ask nicely", Tobi said triggered

Come on up here before he leaves you", he said patting rages back, "come on rage. To the sky. I will let you burn a volcano later",

done", Tobi said then jumped to shinigami lap again, "what's with greed and orgres. He took focused on this hunt for someone who does it for fun"

Like I said he destroys what he can't have. For him it's like a hitch in the brain and whole body", he said then teleported to rages head again, "fine no chair this time but let's go to the sky and fear come back. You've been too quiet too"

The landscape danced from the hellish furnace within Rage when he growled again. " Burning a volcano is redundant. Let me wake it up and I'll be contented"

Rising like a serpent wanting to swallow the moon, he spread his wings. The tattered wings were rimmed in fresh blood that gleamed in the moonlight. Trees withered under the wind from his wings when he took to the sky.

Below, the shadows gathered in his ghastly shadow. They seemed to grin while they mockingly laughed at their 'master'. The wind itself whispered what Fear already knew. "Nightmares...nightmares await their prey tonight" As the wind guided Rage, his brother slithered away again and vanished beneath the crystal canopy.

He absorbed fear back in the ring, "why does he always try to trap me in his nightmares. He knows if I'm gone sonne will just come back and imprisin him again and either way kiroi will beat her and you three all together.", he said then looked down to find greed, "hey you're really quiet when it comes to greed but talkative when it come to fear"

The gem within the ring swirled with a furious light. " And you mock us? There is more than you in this wretched world" Rage stated at he glided overhead. " I told you track differently. Fears are rampant on both sides in a hunt. The perfect place for my brother to feed"

Tribe and hunter alike was kept hidden by the trees. Glimmers of element and living soul were rapidly swat away by the protective branches. Greed shot a glare upwards before vanishing under them. Spoiling the hunt by yelling a reply was intolerable.

Ok what's he's deal or no one gets to hunt again", he said, "let's just go down to hunt. Hey rage remember shiva. The statue I used to beat you and fear. Take that form", he said then jumped down wings spread out and landed in the forest, "fear check for signs of life thank you. I will let you feed off them"

" Unlike Fear, I can't take any form I damn well please" He growled while gliding lower. I only mimicked Kuroi because we were one" his red energy filtered through the trees before him and gathered as the hell hound form before 'Sonne'. Teeth bared in full, he prowled closer. " Its golden form might inspire Greed to adopt the shape"

Fear flew off into the forest once more. The trees bent and creaked under his presence. A few trees fluttered to life in a storm of ebony wings. Their deafening caws warned all in the area of the threat before chasing after the demon. In the distance the hunters could be heard yelling. "Valra"

Shortly after a heavy silence fell over the place, even the ravens vanished like ghosts. No wing beat, no wild life, only wind, the gentle lapping of a nearby lake, and the rustling from the hunters moving about.

The glittering demon stopped and looked around. Never before had the hunts felt so tense but they had never hunted tribes in mass before. " Raixi! Set the traps!" The forests lit with many colors and roared like as storm as they got to work.

Her body id limited to a few spells which is very body", r said making s spear of light, "and she fights with this dress of a thing. Greed forget the traps unless you want to protect yourself, let me take care of them", he said as the spear became shorter, "what's her favorite weapon. Like one she uses often"

When the Raixi sat still thunder rolled through the forest. Their glowing forms faded away while the silence took over again. " Well...more traps for later but those that are set, are set" A twig was kicked aside as he turned towards Shinigami.

Most who saw 'Sonne' hold the spear stared with awkward grins. A few of the younger hunters were smacked upside the head by the older ones and told to mind their posts. Greed rested his hand on the weapon and shoved it down. " I would be mindful of what you do in her skin. I suggest you don't bring out that weapon again unless you want something from them" He whispered. " Her weapon of choice is the shape of the sun, a chakram"

A chilling breath passed through the area bringing with it sharp, sweet scent. Many of the beasts bawked and let out a symphony of nervous sounds. Green wisps danced within the darkness again as fog crept around the trees.

One hunter backed up as she watched the fog surround them. Leaves lost their color and shine only to fall to the ground. No heed was taken to where she was. " The nightmare begins...now" Behind her, a dead Valra smirked. She gasped and staggered back only to let out a shrill scream. The others turned to witness her turn to stone but the specter was gone.

The fog became ravenous, stealing all good air in seconds. The song of Fear, of tortured souls, now stole the silence as shadows brought more to the party. From the ground shadows of scrawny Nyctorans darted about, taking the lives of as many as they could. Above, another race with the features of a gargoyle or demon dipped into the fog to carry hunters away or sting prey with their petrifying tails. A few traps set off in the chaos, adding cries of pain to the deafening mass.

This is why you test how much light a person can create if not they would die on this situation", he said as a magic circle formed and glowed light around him and the hunters. He created a chakma, "she's boring as always. I'm pretty sure she used a spear against me", he said then threw it at the enemy

Why were they giving awkward looks", Tobi asked

Ask greed. He seems to know", he said as the chakma did its job and flew back to him, "everyone weapons. Make a circle as wide as you can. Step off the light and I have no reason to protect you also anyone that looks back will have to clean up rages nails when we get back. No flame resistant equipment just you and him", he said then looked up, "fear do us a favor and tell us where they are coming from so my work doesn't get harder"

A woman's shriek was heard when the chakram was sent out. The attacks relented briefly as those on the ground vanished to check the wounded member. Statues rained down in the vicinity of the light but none broke.

While the hunter's who got their masks on rapidly backed into the light, Greed casually wandered through the stone garden. " Grigorvelik..." Gold and diamond flowed as water down his arm to create a sword. It sang with a beautiful note when he struck the 'statue'. Blood flowed freely from the cracks. " Unlike their victims, Grigorvelik will be fine once the light is gone"

A multitude of women and girls broke out in laughter. " How DO you survive in the cities? I mean, really? Light isn't a cure all, duh!" Many of the hunters stayed calmed. Weapons were ready and they moved to form a ring. The youngest hunters trembled and looked about while wandering to whatever spot they needed.

A levias hunter, no younger than 19 turned to find a girl smiling sweetly at him. Charm was stripped away with his mask. Before he could react, she kissed him. A crimson river poured from his mouth when she jumped back into the fog; narrowly avoiding the chains that collided before the hunter. He yelled as he thrashed about only to fall dead moments later.

Spirits appeared in the fog now as Fear laughed. " They are...everywhere" As if he had summoned them, the women rushed forward, tearing the defensive ring apart by trying to remove the masks. Many fell to blades or had their faces mangled by nasty brass knuckles. In the light their features were clear, Cotricikal. No mountain was close so how did they and the Grigorvelik get here?

Sanages?" He said walking to the edge of the circle

Most likely", Tobi said

Shinigami gave Tobi the chakma, "let's go", he said then ran out the ring, "greed watch the circle", he said as he made two more charlma, "fear, the world is everywhere. Their locations like be our eyes. Come on you know I hate chasing things around", he said jumping from tree to tree injuring the leg of enemies in sight

They're targeting you", Tobi said catching up to him

Then let's draw them in", he said throwing the chamka at the nearest enimies

Once he was out of the circle, Greed raised diamond walls around the circle. Any Cotricikal caught inside had to put up a fight to stay standing.

Beyond the circle both the races of stone moved about the fog to surround him. Those who were struck down cried out a single word that was most unusual. Its meaning shrouded in their mournful song.

" They refuse...to group up" Fear said as he pulled through the fog. " New ones...are brought...by shadow...and they continue...to surround you" Trees lit with fire as Rage followed from the ground. Shrieks and gruesome crunches echoed off the dead trees. Suddenly a green light flashed in the fog and his rampage ended.

The light appeared again but the trees turned into a green liquid. Their form lingered for a moment before falling to the ground, taking him with. A flood of poison now washed over the land. It seeped into the wounds of the Cotricikal and healed them.

" The great leader finally decides to show her face. I will make you suffer for every male you have hurt, killed, and stolen from me!" A familiar voice, drenched in venom exclaimed. The graceful yet powerful form of the Matriarch, who gave Shinigami the stone, became visible. She waded through the knee deep poison towards her prey, 'Sonne'. On her neck glowed another flawless philosopher's stone.

He looked at her, "who are you. And when have I taken men away from you. Rage is this a part of her I don't know about", he said saying the last part quietly, " well sorry but you would need a goddess, and a army to beat me. For now", he said as light glowed around her feet stoping then binded her, "go find a goddess and a army to beat me weak brat", he said as Tobi picked up the tree that fell and used it to hit her away like a baseball

Weak.", he said

Wait his body can do that", shinigami asked Tobi

No. So he's gonna hurt a lot when he wakes up", Tobi said, "so what should we do with them"

Send kuroi a message later to find her. Then she will understand the rest. She's smart you know", he said then began walking to the circle, "to true", he said then turned the poison to earth then turned somr to diamonds that reflected the light from the circles, "thanks for that rage. Now regroup. The next wave will be soon"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus