Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Save his people?" The Raixi chuckled as he watched the wings appear. " He did save his people" His arms were outstretched to motion to the city. "We are his people not the humans. Obviously you were never friends or you would have known that" His gaze shifted to empty area and he shook his head. It seemed inventing would be set aside for a long while.

" Yeah, best be on your way" His ears pinned against his head when Shinigami flew off. A smirk showed as he walked away. It was hard to feel sorry for his fate when he assumed all humans were alike. Still he planned to pass on the message before another war started so soon.

No signs of the Valra could be found from the sky. Had they even been here?

More lightning struck the city that ever before and the skies were too dangerous for any flyer now. A bolt struck down a Senlo Ri that tried to carry something to their roof while another turned towards Shinigami. Like the Magma City, their tower held more than status.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He blocked th lighting, "hey Tobi since they believe in Travis so much then he should fix the lighting problem. Good plan", he said as light and dark mana began to form words in the sky. They mixed with the light storms to for the words, "travis. The town will be damaged by the storm. You're smart control it. No casualties", and at the end were wings. One black and one white
Hey Tobi ever controlled a lighting dragon", he said as the dragon guardian formed and attracted lighting the it's scales making it look blue. He jumped to its back, "the dead city. Why didn't I think of that. Nasr is a valra", he said as Tobi possessed the dragon and it went on its way in a flash

Travis glared at the message from within a workshop. He was clearly taunting him now. What was it Kuroi found in this guy that she refused to back him? The window sill rang when he hit it and stormed to the door. " Get every bit of metal and sunstone you can from the grigorvelik. Every Raixi is to build a new tower...a better one"

An old Raixi fumbled some papers before getting to work on writing out the orders. His young apprentice started sketching blueprints. " I have just the thing" She said as she worked. " but you'll need someone to reside in it. Has she given-"

" No, she hasn't. I know one who can hold the tower until then" He looked at his mechanical hands, fighting the doubts within, before leaving.

Many cities were dead now but the dead city of Fire, near carrion mountain, renewed the trail. Hidden within the overgrown rubble were old pools and trails of blood. Each of them led to some elite that had been brutally killed, all missing their hearts.

Some still clung to the vines and plants they attempted to clear while others lay about in horror. An odd pair sat facing each other, each one clinging to the veins and arteries of the other as though they had torn eachothers hearts out. Bodies of other elites from Levias, Kerberol and more lay strewn about too.

Again there were no tracks beyond those of the prey, Inei, and the boy. Keiran's little footprints weaved over the broken buildings and eventually stopped at a high point that looked towards a lush forest.

I really hate find a target kind of games. They test my patience which is something that falters me. Tobi. The forest of course. We are going there", he said as Tobi followed the footsteps then stoped to look around, "oh you want to find info first. Well we don't have time but we can", he said as the two other guardians appeared and moved out to check around.

Indeed time ticked against many as the old and new eras blended within the transition. Malicious energy lingered around the dead and blood which stirred when the guardians drew near.

Screams of torment and agony echoed through the air like a distant dream while remnants of attacks manifested. A beam of light shot into the distance and vanished only to be followed by sounds as if someone tried to scramble away. Their strained breaths could be heard among Nasr's scattered voice. "We were demons to you...the opposite...now I am..." What ever occured had the prey begging for mercy before their cry, and gruesome sounds of flesh and bone tearing, filled the air for too long.

Such dark mana would guide the guardians to find another body hidden beneath rubble. Unlike the rest it was mangled beyond recognition with crimson peacock feathers, floating in the pool of blood, being the only tell tale. No mana was needed to be stirred to hear the ghostly wails of this unfortunate soul.

"A young woman..." Inei's voice stated. He quit holding back his power if what you said is true...what did she do to anger him so"

"Inei! Let's go! I heard another scream. I bet you can track him by smell now!" A ghostly memory of the boy appeared on the rise. He waved where Inei should have been before jumping down and running off. A few moments later the specter of the she-Valra flew past and picked up Keiran.

Well Tobi. You know where to go", he said looking at the bodies, Crimson. I don't remember anyone like that. The only red fur I remember is that Phoenix girl unless...he's awakening isn't he. We are too late now", he said sighing as the guardians looked up at him, "you know what to do Tobi. Find previous metal and weapons and let's keep them. They had elites here meaning good weapons. They're not using it are they", he said as the guardians walked off to do the task

Metal could be found in spades in the ruins. Destroyed weapons, decor, jewelry, and more dotted the place.The arrogance of the elites showed with the lack of any legendary or special weapons. Magic was their preferred blade.

What existed was crafted for the guards, hunters, and arena fighters. Though many had been obliterated with the collapse of the city, a few specially crafted for the best guards and fighters, remained. A sword, flail, spear, and halberd were the ones in the best condition.

Iwell wr an use them for alchemy", he said putting the sword in the space, "ok Tobi let's move", he said then Tobi went te way inei had gone

Her trails was a day and halfs worth of travel, shortened by his ability. Battle locations were marked by brutally slaughtered prey and dark flames which swallowed more light as they progressed.

The trail ended at ancient ruins of a bygone age. Keiran sat shivering at the entrance; unusually pale and wrapped in a blanket. A chilling scream echoed from deep within the ruins which made the boy look in the entrance. " Where are you..." He mumbled.

He jumped down from the dragon and picked the boy up, "you look like you saw winter and nearly died", he said then put him down and took off his coat and put it on him, "Keiran what happened"

" You followed!" He said with a big grin. When the coat was placed on him, he curled up tighter to soak up the warmth. " I got sick...that's what Inei said. She followed Nasr inside. I've never seen he so mad. He's killing them without touching them"

He became a demon that's what's happening", he said walking inside, "come with me.", he said holding his hand as the dragon followed behind them lighting the way

" But...Inei said to..." Another scream and some yelling from further in cut his sentence short. He had seen much since they started tracking Nasr but something sent a greater chill through him this time. To distract his mind, he looked at the wall.

Figures carved into them became as demons and reached out to steal his soul. Keiran gasped and stepped into Shinigami. " Sorry..." He said glancing up then back at the wall. All the carvings were normal again proving it was just his imagination.

It felt impossible that Nasr would be like what he saw. "He would never be a demon!" The boy's voice echoed into the darkness ahead. " Whatever you're planning, he won't hurt you. Just the ones responsible for our suffering"

Sorry but what I saw proved otherwise. ", he said walking towards the scream, "what am planing. Well I'm not planning Nything. Just want to see what's going on"

" Just watching? OK. He has gotten really strong now" Kieran stated while staring down the hall. The ruins proved treacherous as they spiraled deep into the ground. Halls were closed off from cave-ins and even made the direct path tough to squeeze through in places. Darkness closed in like a trap but revealed a dim blue light further on.

Inei's voice could be heard now albeit mixed with the screams of the prey. "You think you don't deserve this!?" The sounds of magic tearing through stone shook the place and tore open the halls to reveal a massive cave carved by the battle. Two Luminaries were here with one fighting Inei and another kneeling on the ground, clinging to his half-opened ribs. Darkness hovered at the top of the cave and devoured the light, gradually reaching down. Nasr was nowhere to be found but Keiran raised his head to stare at the darkness. " He's there"

The dragon flew and but the neck of the one fighting inei and flung him to the ground, "he walks over the the injured one promise to heal him if he gives him some info", he said doing exactly as he said, "hello injured one. You mind telling me where the rest are. You heard, give me info about soon and the high luminary and I will....Nasr don't butt in right now I just made a good entrance don't ruin it", he said looking at the darkness, "ok lumi. Where is she", he said as the dragon broke the neck of the other luminary

" Ruin it!? You are ruining my fun!" Nasr barked. The darkness swirled into a small mass which took the form of a valravn. His talons loomed over the prey like a nightmare with one hand upturned. The luminary cried out in pain and pried his own ribs open more when Nasr curved his fingers. " You are wasting time asking these elites"

With the beating heart now visible, the Valra moved his other hand across. Terror flooded the Luminary's face as his own hand started to reach for his heart. The mercy offered felt equally jagged but time was too short. " Travis...hid them...only...the finest...I am...an elite...but...no ruler...aaaggh!!" Bone cracked as his arm suddenly jerked away.

Inei perched on a stone spire and looked around. When she saw Keiran, she flew over to him and embraced the kid. " I told you to wait by the entrance"

" I know but...he wanted me to come with" He said pointing to Shinigami.

Fool Travis was useless and looks like you are too", he said the swiped his hands through the luminanary neck with mana that encircled the hand to make it sharp. He cut the luminary neck with a fast swipe of his hand, "I said I would help you. Well I did", he said standing up, "I have to say you're style is just a waste to time. Making the rip their heart open is just nah. Also did you hurt a pheinix. You know the one I'm talking about. Your answer will answer two questions for me", he said as the dragon flew to his side

" Time is not why I have them tear out their hearts for me" Nasr stated as he glided to the ground. He grabbed the heart and lifted it up, leaving it attached. " It is their fear, pain, and suffering I want to witness before I end them. For everything they have done...they deserve no less"

The veins and arteries were severed in his beak. The gentle blood flow became a violent fountain when he crushed the heart. " But you show up and give them mercy! They were my prey not yours!" Feathers fluffed to reveal individuals; a harsh caw, nearly demonic, filled the area with his malice. It was a mana corrosive to the soul. " No, I did not kill a pheonix! Why ask? Find bloodied luminary feathers?"

Ghosts of what occured before he appeared played out as the veil of time weakened from his energy. The luminary who was mutilated had attacked Nasr with an attack that had dropped him before. Instead of the light driving out the darkness, it was swallowed by it.

As Keiran stepped closer to the edge for a better look, the wave of malice eroded a dangerous thread of time. He let out all his breath and collapsed but Inei caught the kid before he fell over. A quick revealed a drop in temp. " Time's up boys! You can kill eachother at the castle!" She exclaimed while picking Keiran up.

Valras can teleport right. Then I need you both to do that. By the way they aren't your prey. I have work to do", he said walking to the exit and the dragon began to expand, "go along kill as much of their sidekicks but the real demons are out there. Become one of them and I will severe your heart. It's a promise", he said as the dragon exploded. He got to the exit before it reached him and took to the air, "now if I were three annoying demons where would I go. A place where I can have control or maybe a place to regroup. Travis yes that person. Well then Tobi, let's go", he said as another dragon guardian appeared and he rode it to the lighting city

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus