Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Now let's see this through the bones", he ssid as he began his meal, "averin move. You're blocking the view", he said as he began eating as fast as he flies then looked at Nasr than looked away immediately, "didn't want to see that. Inei either. Well the first man kuroi gave immortality hasn't learnt to stay away form genocide cashing demons and goddesses. I'm killing him. The next time I see him he's dead. I gave him a chance to gain my forgiveness but turns out he would kill his own family. I hoped I was wrong about him I'm not. He's dead. Very dead. Not like we need him in the plot anymore. Throw him away and.....", he paused as he had finished the lamb, "I need more please"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Excuse me!?" Inei retorted, partially leaning forward to look at him. Nasr, aware of what happened, busted up laughing. " Chill out, Inei. Seriously man, spare yourself the torture and fix that spell"

" Spare him what torture?" The boy tipped his head in confusion.

" Nothing, kid. Nothing. Maybe he'll share when you're older"

By now Averin had stepped back and watched in amazement as the lamb vanished before their eyes. " Oh my...I must ask, how does a ghost block a...view?"

A single strip of meat was stolen during the chaos. Kuroi held it up and looked past it at him, sure of what he pulled. Her expression borderlined critical, with a playful glint, as she shifted to make things challenging for him.

Was forgiveness truly offered? What she knew and what she heard didn't line up. She could not deny that he had slain the humans and sided with Sonne but to kill his family? Memories of when they spent time together flashed through her mind. His aggression showed, even then but he was loyal...or was he? " Tell me how did you offer him forgiveness?" She placed the strip of meat in her mouth and began nibbling at it.

" I would like to know how he plans to kill an immortal" Nasr said.

When the lamb was gone and request for more made, Averin took the plate and nodded. " You enjoy your conversation then while I prepare more. Perhaps something for the rest of you? I have a feeling my lady will keep stealing from Shinigami's plate"

The offer for food perked Nasr up like a shot of adrenaline. " Sure! I hear the dream form of the Luminaries is a real bird. I want to try one!"
Inei sighed and shook her head. " Don't you think that'll gross them out? I'll have roasted phoenix, thanks"

For a moment Kuroi relaxed her position, revealing herself to him again." Peafowl are edible and from another world. They're the largest in the pheasant family so let him enjoy his 'revenge' "

And I will keep enjoying the view... Of the rising sun I mean. Anywya to answer Botha our questions I took..stole...took the tower in the lighting kingdom. If he really loves the raxai he would save them if not he's dead. And to answer Nasr question, he's not immortal anymore", he said looking at his hands as of asking himself a question then began to lick them, "while averin prepares the food I will make adjustments to the spell so I only see through women's clothing......damn I said that out loud, you all heard didn't you"

" You're damn right we heard that!" Inei exclaimed as she got to her feet. Her hand shifted to the dagger, starting to pull it free when she suddenly was pulled back and landed in Nasr's lap. She could feel the top of his talons against her back while his other arm held her tight. " Not infront of the kid. Behave and..." Whatever was said made her turn five shades of red and look uneasy for a change.

Just as she thought, Kuroi shifted her gaze back and forth and noticed Keiran finishing the last of his meal. Thankful for the opportunity, she got up to take the tray and placed herself between Shinigami and Inei. " Raixi are lightning element and immune to it. The city is still important though so let's hope you're trial works" The tray was set on the nightstand before she faced him. She bent over, placing her hands on her knees, to look him the eyes. Her thoughts split in two. How to return the favor and the important issue " Next time you go I'm going with. I need to see something for myself"

" Hah! I love where this going! We really should leave but...lost immortality. You have the power to override a god now?" He said with a smirk. " If you can better put that to good use"

Well this is something. You're not hiding away. Well takes the fun out of this", he said as the circle disappeared, "the next time you're going to meet him is in a month when you're healthy. And even then you might not see him cause he will be dead. Also inei standing up to attack me puts you in full view. Thank you I always wanted what valras looked like, if you will be so kind and not tell my mother about the spell so i won't have to be half dead again I will appreciate it. And Nasr if I could, solarium would be dead right now", he said avoiding her eyes then faves them, "what's on your mind?"

Such a devious smirk showed as Kuroi watched the circles fade away. It seemed almost too easy to make him behave. " Looking through clothing after making mine fade before? You need to be more creative if you expect to keep your fun. Besides I had to...PROTECT THE OTHER WOMAN, JERK!"

" Exactly! Who do you think you are pulling stunts like that!? I'll make sure your mo-mmumph!" Nasr covered Inei's mouth and grinned as he leaned over her shoulder. " Such a naughty little birdy. Can't have you spoiling my friend's secrets. I have something special planned for you now" He cringed as her talons sank deep into his legs. " Nngghh...yeah...she is furious..."

It took a bit for him ignore the pain before it fully clicked what was said. " If you could? What is stopping you from killing Solarium?"

A good question, Kuroi believed but that was not her focus. " On my mind? For one, what did you do that Travis could be dead in a month? Two, keys, Sonne, your clan, time to get back on track. And finally..." Her mouth pursed in thought as her hips swayed side to side. She cast her gaze up lest his look alone cause her to cave. Suddenly she stopped and stood up. " Nope! Not saying" A fox tail appeared and flicked straight up, wagging with an attitude as she returned to her seat. Despite the pride in her stance and expression, she fought hard against a smile that kept creeping out.

Hun weird. I can't just kill someone thats being plug to the earths core as again she's immortal. Travis is not if I'm wrong I know how to deal with him. Nasr let her go, holding her down only makes things worse. And to make her feel better averin was blocking my view. The spell cant see past souls. Something I need to fix", he said as the spell circle appeared in front of him and he began to move the lines on it and write inscriptions by wren the circles, "hey Keiran seat up real quick. I need to see the dragon blood in your body first maybe it can save you"

Inei was released and she stood up, straightened her clothes, and grabbed a chair to sit by Kuroi. One eye was closed while the other cast a suspicious glare towards Shinigami. " I don't believe you..."

The blood was wiped off Nasr's legs and licked off his talons to prevent it from staining the bedding. " She is fun when angry. Still, if you can deal with an immortal human I think you can deal with an immortal goddess. Connected to the world...that is asking for trouble"

Suns died all the time, Kuroi knew this from visiting other worlds. Without the sun, the moon would continue to exist in the darkness but the world would freeze. Perhaps this, an absolute sense of power and control, is what her mother and sister were drunk on?

Her father's request rang through her head like a gong and her gaze gradually fell to the floor. A new sun trained to not abuse such power, son, funny how they sounded the same. Where was her brother? It felt like a ball of feathers manifested in her stomach. She subconsciously rested her hand over the spot and faded into her mind.

Beyond the confines of her mind, Keiran sat up and leaned forward. " Dragon blood? I'm not a dragon"

Nasr shrugged and shook his head. " He is human too. Obviously he knows something we do not"

What I know is that humans are kin to evolution to survive", he said then shaped his fingers and the circle became larges and began to release energy. Smaller versions of the circle appeared around the bigger one and they were connected to it by lines of mana, "more circles can be a good thing sometimes. Now for what I need to find. I see its there. ", he said looking at the circle then disappeared and appeared in front of keiran face to face upside down, "your body will do what it takes to survive even if it means killing you. If we activate those dragon blood that enter from your new leg then your body will accept them to survive. Your body just needs to know what to do. Whether you live or die depend on it and not your mind. It's a game of luck and careful work. ", he said then appeared back to his sit, "the blood will need to make its way to his heart until then, we treat him carefully", he said as the circles disappeared into a puff of energy, "and I'm hungry again. And I think I make bad decisions when I am. Also inei you shouldn't believe me there were times when averin moved"

The boy leaned back and stared wide eyed at Shinigami. " New leg? And isn't killing me the opposite of saving me?" His breath quickened and he looked around when Shinigami vanished. It was where Nasr was looking that helped Keiran find him again.

" Is this blood going to make him grow horns, claws, and other dragon traits?" Nasr plucked at one of his own scales as he watched Keiran carefully. " I mean...his parents were obviously Nyctorans and dragon...ugh...ok, ok what kind of treatment do we need? Losing him is not the goal I want!"

" I would assume the same as always. Food and rest" Inei said. She turned and glared at Shinigami for his stunt. " Well!? You know what's going on. Anything special?" As soon as the last word left her mouth, Averin returned with the food. Each dish was placed before the appropriate person before he took Keiran's empty tray. " Forgive how late it is. I hope you enjoy"

Nasr's eyes lit up with the bird before him as he rubbed his hands together. " You bet I will!" The meat was dense enough he had to use his talons to pry a leg off.

OH thank you. And inei if you're talking about that birth mark its special alright and you're also right", he said as he began on the food eating it as fast as before, "oh yes some juice. For the boy too kids his age love them. Now the questions is how to awaken the blood. We can't awaken it if it gets to his heart as it might injure him so we wait till it almost gets there. We just need a way to awaken it. Maybe burst it with mana or maybe give him some mana...and the blood will do the rest. Who here has the same mana as vaulkar.", he said looking around as his food was half gone

" Eh?" She shifted back and raised an arm as if to hide the already hidden mark. " What's wrong with you!? I was talking about tending to the boy!" A quick motion was made to point to Keiran before she turned to her own food.

Nasr chuckled at her response. " Well nice to know...Hey! How come you know more about her looks than me? I need that spell" He exclaimed while facing Shinigami. " Anyway, we better move fast. The blood will reach his heart soon with the panic he is in" He shifted a little closer to the boy and patted his head.
" I might have similar mana...blood, darkness...I can use Vaulkar's tricks of creating clones and puppet master...Why not call the blood dragon?"

" I would suggest using my lady's mana but I fear she is lacking that currently" Averin said while floating to the door. He lifted his gaze to Keiran. " Do you have a favorite juice, kid?"

For a moment the boy's heart calmed. " Yeah! Manaberry!" He said with a smile.

" Manabe...where did you get that?" The ghost looked towards Nasr who shrugged. " What!? If he was going to live on the streets, I had to spoil him a little. You know it is just a mix of different dragon berries with a touch of lunar fruit"

" And the juice of the Mystic Heart" Averin sighed. " I'll bring a modified version" With the flick of his tail, he left.

Ok we won't use kuroi even if she had mana. Listen if people who arent comparable share mana the weaker one explodes, burst. Meaning we only have one guess and that's the blood dragon. The bad thing is we have to pay the red devil", he said finishing the lamb then sat up the spy speed back on his eyes, "wait I can't see anything. Averin is gone unless, TOBI", he said a a trap hit him in the face, "remind me to create an item to trap souls in"

" Explode!? Why is this so dangerous..." The boy said while sliding down. " Relax kid. He seems to know what he is doing...I think"

The sound of the trap and Shinigami yelling snapped Kuroi out of her thoughts, jolting upright to look around. " Are you alright?" By this point Nasr was laughing. " Where have you been to miss something that grand?" She shot a quick glare at him then looked away.

Having finished her phoenix, Inei cleaned her talons. " Shinigami wants to work with a...red devil. Vaulkar was it?" Her empty plate was slid back as she looked at Kuroi. " He's quite thrilled about payment"

" AND...his spirit is causing trouble!" Nasr beamed, twirling a bone between his fingers. " Know any spirit traps?"

The goddess smirked as she looked towards Shinigami. It was amusing but how could he get creative with Tobi causing problems? At worst, what would she face? " I may be able to convince him to compromise. Not easy or...nevermind" She look away again and shook her head. There were better ways.

He sat up and shook his head, "not the head. My brains is important and also not the face we've had this talk or more like we saying things to air and you not replying. ", while talking a click was heard from his belt, "and he's gone. Well ...", he said the spell still on his eyes, "the spell was tampered with and I can see your brains. Inside your body to say. Anyone know which blood to give vaulkar cause I'm trying not to throw up right now", he said covering his eyes

" Ewwww..." Keiran pulled away, slinking a couple scoots over to the far side of the bed. In contrast, the eyes of both Valra lit up. " That is wicked cool!" Nasr exclaimed while getting up. " Can I trade eyes or vision...or...new prey would be easy to down if I could see their insides"

" Yeah, and you'd be trying to find new ways mangle them" Inei smirked behind her hand as she watched him fill with excitement.

Smiling, Kuroi leaned against her hand and watched with a distant interest. " Or the skill can be used to find good blood. What are we trading for?"

" Mana for the boy. Make it quick, dragon blood is racing to his heart" Inei said.

" Mana for...a manaless human...your joking" She said with a blank expression. Its irony seemed useful in its own right and she looked at Shinigami. " The blood of a human for the life of one. Why not offer yours."

Cause my family has an unspoken rule about leaving your blood around. Basically we don't get injured. Trained that way don't see it coming out soon. How about the blood of the last human or tears if mod a...Or we ask vaulkar what he wants. Kuroi could you call him over", he said opening his eyes the spell still there but it seemed fixed cause he was calm

" No blood spilled even by choice...interesting..." Her thumb and forefinger rested on the tips of her fangs while the concept of humans being more 'indestructible' than a god sank in. An impossibility yet impossible that as a god she freely spilled hers.

The distinct tick of teeth connecting was heard before the dark blood flowed along her fingers. " Very well, I shall call him here" She stretched her arm to the side and let the blood drip to the floor. Without her mana, the pool grew enough for each drip to ring out before It stirred.

As usual, Vaulkar rose from the pool, holding a human form to fit. " Well, well. Seems I'm getting called more often" He smirked as he glanced over the group. " What could such a capable cast need of me, hm?"

" Your mana to spare the life of the boy. The LAST human" Nasr said, his gaze was fierce as he stared the dragon down. " We need to know your price...soon"

Silence held the room for what may feel an eternity before the blood dragon started laughing. " Fimonster'lood now my mana? Oh, this is fun!" He rushed past them, in blood form, to reach the side of the bed. When he reformed, he held Keiran's jaw and looked over him.

The boy tried to shove his hand away, but failed in his ailed stated. "You're the one who almost ate us!" The words bounced off Vaulkar and he continued to study. " I see...listen to me well boy. You will never be the same after this. Feel the hellfires and storm within your soul...embrace them, know them. Dragon and dog must become one for you to live...a monster among humans, Zmey Gorynich. Destroyer OR defender of humanity"

Keiran stared at Vaulkar, even after he let go, as though he just bestowed the secrets of the universe on him. Never be the same? Monster? Defender or destroyer? What did he see? The blood dragon lifted his head and turned towards the others. " My price is the blood of a 'monster', such as the Valra/Luminary hybrids. I don't care what mix you bring but they must be impossible in either element or biological means. Bring back the blood of one with both impossilities..." A light showed in his eyes as he smirked. " And I may give a few requests without charge"

Gosh kuroi the guy works for you isn't there a way to make him do things. He keeps coming up with things that take time to accomplish and I hate them", he said then looked to vaulkar. A portal appeared beside him and some of the silver blood flowed out, "taken from the undead valras. You said monster, closet thing we have right now or do you want to wait for him to awaken"

Crossinger legs and resting her head on her fist, she looked towards Vaulkar who looked over Yuyami's blood. " He does have a point, Vaulkar. We're running out of time" The boy started to shift about uncomfortably. Fiddling with his shirt over the heart.

" You already know what I want from you..." He said running the silver over his fingers.

Her eyes narrowed. " You would bring that up now...take his offer or suffer the consequences for the other"

" Consequences? You can't hurt me like that." He chuckled. I was promised-"

" I know he defeated you. How would a real fight end between you two...with something on the line. How does your promise look next to that?" Both Valera looked back and forth between the two, trying to make sense of what they heard. Eventually Vaulkar grinned. " Your cruelty is starting to show again. Fine...I'll take it..." One hand collected Yuyami's blood while he stretched out the other and allowed his mana to flow freely into the air.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus