Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

He was taking his clothes off when she went through, "hmm. If you wanted to join me then all you had to do was ask. You know I will let you....why the fox form. Well if that's what you want though I prefer the human form", he said with a devious grin( what happens to her body)
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The moment her paws touched the ground she tried to stop only to slide up to him. When she quit moving, she was up on her hind legs and pulled her head back. Her ears perked up as she looked over him. " Yes...I-I'll remember-" Her ears flattened. " You know damn well why I'm a fox! First you run off with my secret books!" She changed back to her human form. " Then you do this!" Standing upright, she motioned towards her enlarged bust. The shirt was taught and showed her stomach.

" Now I have to change back just to..." His grin cut her thoughts off. Again she looked him over only to find a war in her mind. The shell was pushed aside within her mind, making the books feel so hollow and empty.
" Don't think that grin...just because..." She clutched her pendant tightly, pulling on the shirt a bit, as she fought a smile. "I think my hand just got slammed shut in the book..." She mumbled.

Well not bad vaulkar. Well I don't hate the look. Say it's different. I can't change you back yet though", he said turning and getting in the water, "so her embarrassing figure is her bust", he whispered to himself, "come here kuroi. The floor must be old", he said using the stone to make the water warm and the floor cold

A portal opened and Kronos came out, "she's slmost here", as soon as he said so Elena appeared and caught him by the ear then draged him to another portal while his closed

"Ignore them", he said to kuroi

Normally the cold never bothered her but for some reason it stung at her feet this time. Her grip relaxed around the pendant as she stepped closer. " Can't change me yet? I know you could so...what's your reason?"

She stopped and turned to look at Kronos when he spoke. The chill crept up her body like a vine. It remained even after he was dragged away. Shinigami's voice brought her out of the uneasiness but still she wondered, was this normal for him? The warmth of the water chased away the ice in her nerves; restoring confidence to her steps.

He returne the floor to it's normal temperature and swam closer to her, "what's the fun in changing you now. Anyway what's so important about the books. I've taken books from you before haven't i",

" Yes, you have" She reached out towards him, letting her hand rest on the water's surface. " Those books held spells and knowledge I had collected through the eras but...you read a few pages so why ask me?"

Well that wasn't me. I had olaned for you to come here. So tell me more about these spells", he said moving closer

" Not you? Then...Vaulkar..." A bitter wind appeared in her eyes for just a moment. Baited again, with books best left unseen but... " Seems I chose my words poorly yet...there are spells" Her gaze was dropped for a moment then met his eyes. " Bad ones"

She leaned in with a smile and barely brushed his shoulder. " Spells so I can return the favor...maybe torment you" The beat of her heart raged in her ears when she realized what she was saying.

"What are you afraid of? ...to act the fool...chase him away...What do you have to lose? ...too much..." The war raged inside but something offered comfort, encouraged her to say more. " Within those books resides...well...let's just say your father may be killed many times over for looking at them"

The ice returned to her veins and her breath fell short. Time seemed to hold her place. What had she just admitted? It felt as though her heart had been caged by death as she waited for the executioners blade to fall or was she waiting for the cage to open instead?

Good thing I got them then", he said then dive down into the water

Elena walked in through a portal looked around then went back

Now where were we. Yes, which spell should I use on you first", he said moving close to her face when Elena left

No time was left for her to he dove under. The sound of the portal made her look. How often would these 'visits' occur. Looking ahead again proved a greater surprise to find him so close.

" First? What are you planning?" She said while running her fingers along his jaw. " Who said it had to be only magic...or easy" It could still be easy for him since he was the only one with magic so far. How could she add to the mischief without it?

Her answer was given before she could register what she had done. She gave him a quick kiss then attempted to dive into the water herself. Once it clicked what she pulled, a new kind of warmth, almost light, and tinged with fear erupted through her.

Weird. Are you running from my mom too", he said grabbing her hand and pulled her towards him, "she's not coming", he said then was picked up in the air and covered by towels, "of course you make it here now tobi"

As soon as he said that Elena appeared through a portal, "so he was here. Dress him up quick and let's go", she said to Tobi who dropped him and put his clothes on him before he landed and took him through the portsl. Elena went straight through the portsl as didn't notice kuroi. She took him to the liabray where his dad was on his kneels tired

So she got you too", Kronos said

At the worst time", he said

Well she picked you up from the bath before... Ohhhhhh. Yep at the worst time", Kronos said

To find herself lifted up was surprising enough but the feeling the water wash over her was a reality check. Through the waves she saw him wrapped up and taken away, leaving a knot of emotions behind.

So much for getting him to chase her. He was too fast unless...that was irrelevant now. Why now? Why at all? The dragon longed to come out and let the world know her fury. He was clever though, would it destroy whatever he had planned to escape?

She swam to the surface and to dry land. As she straightened her outfit, a silver claw made a small cut in the middle of her shirt. Her current situation split it wide open. " Vaulkar you a-...What are you doing!?" She said while pulling her shirt together.

" Getting your attention" He held a sly grin as he circled around. " A pity he was taken away. That could have been good. Three mother hens...what will you two?"

" Get to your point or get out! I'm not in a mood for this" A towel was ripped from its location as she stormed towards the door.

Vaulkar followed with graceful steps and overwhelming confidence on his face. " That is clear. You two need a place where you don't have to worry about the mother hens. A place that I can provide"

Her hand was mere inches from the door when she stopped. A few minutes of silence passed before she asked. " What do you mean?"

Ok. Your dad tells me about this spell. It must never get out", Elena said to him as Tobi set him down

Yeah wouldn't want anyone else seeing what I can", he replied

Not a joke buddy", Elena said, " now you both are going to help me with a little request. There's a third one. Apart from those couple there is another. I want you to find him", she said

Kronos and shinigami looked at each other, "yeah nope. I'm already tired of their family business. Last time it almost destroyed the world and almost killed kuroi so yeah nope", shinigami said

And I'm not helping my wife look for another man. So nope. ", Kronos said

Yeah or I can make you blind for twenty four hours", she said

Yeah do that", they both replied

And I will make sure you can't kiss a girl again", sje said

Nah. You can't do that cause you see I'm planning something" shinigami explained

And I can't kiss you if you do that", Kronos said

Yeah me either", shinigami said, "just make us blind. Just don't touch the face. It's a money maker"

Ok. Blind it is", she said as a bright light washed over their eyes and Elena disappeared

When she left Kronos said to shinigami, "so you prepared a spell for this right"

Yup. Though we can't see we can feel what's around", he said taking some papers and drew on them and put one on his self and his dad. A chicle appeared on both circle and then vanished

Good. Why didn't you use the antimagic spell", he asked

She would notice", shinigami replied standing up, "now I need to go back"

Oh go on", Kronos said then disappeared

Shinigami opened a portal to the bath and went through

" You know what I mean. Don't you remember those...mirror realms?" He said as he took a human shape. A hand was rested on her shoulder and he leaned close to her ear. " Last time you returned to reality by falling through hot coals"

Eyes wide, she whirled around and nearly clocked him. " I don't care if they will never find us! You know that place messes with...no! It'll get out of hand way too fast!" She turned, ready to open the door but Vaulkar grabbed her arm. " What are you afraid of? You want that from him. That's why you pulled out the books. If you keep dancing with him then he'll take it from you eventually and you'll love it."

She opened her mouth to say something but the words stayed inside. Fire, ice, and the light of dreams fought in her eyes. Eventually she swallowed what was building and stepped back. " Someday...maybe...but now..."

" Oh stop listening to that drull ghost" He smirked and backed her into the door. " It's your life, I see what you want, and I love meddling with such things" The dragon vanished in a split second to reveal Shinigami stepping out of the portal.

He returned unscathed? A smiled showed for a brief moment before a numbness knocked her to the floor. He may have just returned but still she wondered what all he heard. Her shirt hung like a jacket as she forced herself back up. " What happened and will they be back?"

Nothing much. Just blind", he said walking to the bath took off his clothes again and jumped in this time floating up, "she took my sight for teenty four hours. I smell blood. Did you injure yourself when you fell", he said looking for where her voice came from

" I'm fine." She returned to the edge of the bath and layed down, belly to the floor to watch him. " Vaulkar was here. Perhaps he still is" One hand placed in the water. She watched as the shimmering ripples spread across the surface.

" Blinded...I guess you need to be creative now" Her other hand fell into the water as she smiled softly at him. " Or we play a new game"

Wait. He was here. How about a little privacy next time dude. Did he touch you cause if he did I'm freezing him and dumping him in lava", he said then followed the ripples in the water, "games. Like... You're going to use this to get back at me aren't you. No wonder my mom was content in leaving me only blind. She usaully leave us in a beast forest for the night. Why did you disappear when she appeared"

How to answer that? She chuckled and sat up. " Not...exactly..." Her grip on the shirt loosened as she stared at it. His lude nature really was a pain but it inspired her. She removed it and grinned at Shinigami while holding it. " He said he could give us a place where the 'mother hens' would never find us"

She got up and strode along the edge of the water. It felt odd that his mother would tip things in her favor...or did she? " Why not? You can't see, I have no magic..." The smirk she had was a playful one. Somehow it felt like he could still make things easy if he wanted too.

" I hid due to what happened at her place. She was overeager to experiment on me. Begging for me to allow it" Pausing, she turned and faced him again. The bath became a lake as she pictured him in a beast forest. " Why is she so eager and what should I expect from her? Tell me and maybe I'll make this game easier" The shirt was tossed in the water near him before she started walking again.

She watched him and thought of what it might be like in the forest. Adventure, fun, thrills. It would be easy for her to adapt but what was it to him?

He noticed the ripples and touched the shirt, "I bet Tobi is laughing right now", he said a little frustrated, "well don't worry. She won't force things on you. She's probably wondering what happens if las enters someone vein but knowing her she already did it and found out. Poor soul. Well what would vaulkar see in us out of the picture. Anyway if I wanted to be alone I know how. Now a question for you, do you have a uncle"

" Poor soul indeed" A distinct tink rang out when the metal on her pants hit the floor. " The only thing Vaulkar gets is amusement. Part of his job is making sure life keeps itself going in thrilling ways. Its made him a bit of voyeur and he loves encouraging others on...to a fault" She slid her pants to the side, ensuring the metal scratched on the ground, then moved again.

She had nearly circled halfway around the bath when the last question struck her funny. One might think she would fall with how she stood on a single leg. " An...uncle? That seems silly. Ofcourse I don't...do I?" Finding out she had a brother was shocking enough. Could there be more family members left unknown to her? Shaking that off, she bounded further along before stepping into the water.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus