Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Auctually vaulkar. I just need you to stand there", he said as the x Ray spell appeared again and he moved over to Keiran, "tell me if you feel wired I only done this to myself. Oh if I find the blood you ask for I will see if you can get a vail", he said as a thread of mana hit vaulkar arm and the other end was at his finger tips. He looked over to Keiran cutting open his shirt with mana, "let's see boy the closet vein to your heart is....Tobi possess inei and tell me when the blood gets close enough..never Mind I can track it from here. And now", he said connecting the thread to jeiran, "let the man's flow vaulkar not too much. We don't want his body thinking its a threat. Just enough to awaken it and then his heart distributes them. Wait you're not telling us something, vaulkar. You mind telling is"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Ok..." Keiran mumbled. His head was down as he watched the mana split the material. Perhaps a new shirt was long overdue, one more fitting of who he was or what he would be but it still fell heavy on his hand. " Will this...hurt"

A thin stream of crimson mana followed the given path at a steady pace. Vaulkar's remained fixated on its twisting stream. " It might. Transformations are rarely painless. Will be fascinating to see if you remain human...or magicless"

" He's human. Changing blood won't change him" Inei scowled and leaned back in her seat. She glanced at Shinigami, ready to jump his hide, but stayed silent with his change of mind.

"And simply waking dead blood will end the curse?" He cast devious look towards her. " Human is human and the curse knows that, ignoring the marks of their heritage. No, something more is needed to save him"

Focusing on the mana once more, he twirled it around with boredom on his face. " What do you believe I haven't told you? You seem to have this in control"

Last time you sounded like that something went wrong. Well the curse only..", he was interrupted by his mother coning out of a portal

You are creating a demini an without me. Traitor", Elena said jumping to keirans side, "I know we need geanie pigs but the last human really?"

Well it's either that or save his live", he replied to her

Wait that spell. You said it was for looking into the far distances. You got the right vein to the heart but you don't... That's an x Ray spell. You've been using it to see through women's clothing all this time. I thought you were looking at the mountains not the bakery lady", Elena said to him

I was. It is. And not only the bakery lady. Do you mind, I need someone to help him with the pain and who else but you who created a human body veins bones and brains out of cake for my birthday", he replied then looked at vaulkar, "later"

Well I will help. The cake was good", she replied

You would only let me eat the parts I could name or remember how it worked", he said

And you only got the skin of the cake. And you wouldn't touch the privates cause it would be painful to you. Anyway back to the boy. Your putting mana into him good just that the mana will just go away since he does t have a dream form", she said bringing out her book

Well j wouldn't eat the privates cause you fashioned it after a man. And yes I know that but he has dragon blood in him blood dragon. The blood activates.", he said cut short

And the heart distributed the blood and they replicates and his body adapt to them changing them making him a Demi human. Good thing it was blood dragon or else we might need to bury him. Too much many he dies, and if the body see the new blood as a threat he dies but that's unlikely cause he had the blood dragon in him for a while?", she asked

Yes", he replied

How do you keep making this accomplishments in minutes and just make them", she said

I'm a genius and they just happen on the road", he replied bring out his book

What went wrong? Changing Yuuma and Pavol was a most amusing joke but nothing he saw as harmful. A sly smile appeared when Vaulkar saw Elena. The thoughts of what experiments may occur after Keiran was tended too flooded his mind. " Plenty of guinea pigs here. Just can't let them escape"

For Kuroi, the sight of his mother paralyzed her. Of all the times to run into her again. Hearing guinea pig helped shake it off though. For both to say it suggested trouble and she turned in her seat to face the door. In the doorway was Averin with the juice. How long had he been there?

Carefully, she brought her hand up to say shh. He tipped his head, a bit confused, and followed her gaze when she looked over her shoulder. They seemed preoccupied so she took the risk; changing to a mouse and scurried towards the door but decided to watch from under a bookshelf instead.

" The way you describe the cake...is it just cake or cake made real...like blood cake right?" Nasr mumbled while trying to picture the odd image. " Sounds awesome but I agree would have been better as a female!" He stated with grin.

" Quit thinking like a Valra for one moment! He said made FROM cake!" Though she addressed Nasr, she was glaring at Shinigami while playing with her dagger.

" I am a Valra but why does a cake make her qualified for...Hey! Demini!?" He whirled around to face the two. Keiran shifted about uncomfortably while watching the new lady now by him. " what happened to saving the kid? He is not an experiment!"

" If you weren't focused on that messed up cake you would've heard they ARE helping him! Seriously, what decent parent makes a cake like that for their child!?" She pointed the dagger at him and glared down its silver blade.

He drummed his finger on his jaw for a brief moment then grinned. " It was educational and Valra parents do...kinda. Admit it you would have ea..." Deviousness filled his face and he looked at Elena. " Hey, would you make another one? This time for her" He pointed at Inei. " She will love ev-" A thud made him jump. The dagger was stuck in the floor between his feet. " I don't know who is worst! You or your peeping friend?"

A simple chuckle rose from Vaulkar as he threaded more mana through. Chaos seemed to stir again.

The covers where suddenly tossed off and Keiran whimpered. He rubbed at his stomach and chest, scratching at times. " It burns...I feel like fire is inside me" Jokes aside now, Nasr focused on the kid. " Burns? You were freezing only minutes ago...this better be the change"

Or his body resisting the mana. Tell us how you subject one", Elena said, "and my parenting methods are keeping him alive right now"

She the reason I know how to make a new leg", shinigami said

New leg,?", Elena asked

Philosopher stone. Used the blade made out of vaulkars blood", he said

Ha yes. One wrong move and something wild be bad. Did you tell your father about the spell", sje asked him

He traded it with me for a grimore. Something about only having eyes for you", he replied bringing the x Ray spell to keirans chest while it became smaller

He told you to say that lady part to not make me mad didn't he", he asked him

I agreed for both our safety", he replied, "well I'm already immortal at least I don't have to worry about dying", he said bring out his book

Good to know. I heard a rat. This castle better be clean or Tobi. Wait rats means test subjects. The boy first", sje said then looked at keoran, "I would love it if you don't die. Though I want to see what happens if your body refuses the blood. Either one I get good research so go on"

Mom we are saving his life", shinigami said

I know but sounds instresting", sje replied

That I agree", he said

" Why have I sat through all this?" She got to her feet and walked towards the door; pausing by Kuroi's empty seat before carrying on.

The well being of Keiran held Nasr's attention but he sighed, aware that she left. " What is they say? Sometimes it takes being a parent to understand? Then again, she was raised by a kelpie...tough lot"

" Naaasrrr...don't let them kill me!" Eyes like a sad puppy locked onto the Valra. So much pain and fear was visible that he swore he heard the demon's shriek. " It's going be alright kiddo" He said reaching out to rub the kid's head. " You will die without them. Show them the strength you have shown me...a fighter...to the end"

A smile fought to grow as Keiran sat straight. Uneven breaths only helping to betray how he really felt. " Ok...strong like-" The coppery tone of his eyes flared to life, taking the appearance of hot coals. He curled up and cried out as the fire spread through his body.

" There...he's lucky he is still young" Vaulkar said as he flipped his hand over. " His body will adjust better to the mana which burns him now. Hellfire...the hottest of all the fire and magma elements"

Blood started to run down his sides where he clung. When Nasr moved a hand, he saw little claws taking shape. " He is a Kerberol boy..."

" Bingo. And that's going to let him keep the mana, effectively cracking the curse" More mana flowed into the boy when he opened his hand. The fire was so great that Keiran uncurled and yelled. Smoke rolled out of his mouth between a fine set of doggish teeth.

Stay or go? How did Elena hear her? The concern for her own well being where drowned out by Keiran's cries. Her little mouse head poked out from the bookshelf and she watched with a heavy heart. Vaulkar had changed Travis before and she remembered his pain but he knew how mana felt.

A small burst of flame came from his mouth. The image of watching another burn from the inside out flashed through her mind, sending her out the door. Averin set the juice on a table near Shinigami and followed.

And stop", he said removing the mana thread and knocked Keiran out, "now let the body rest"

The body heals and grow better while we rest", sje explained to nasr, "he would be scared when he wakes so be beside him. If you excuse me I need to go talk to my husband", he said then disappeared into a puff of smoke and vanishes

Well. Averin, tell her the boy is fine", shinigami said jumping back in the chair and got his juice and began to drink it, "hey vaulkar. We just got a reason why they would destroy your kind. Keep it secret", he said looking at Keiran, "now that that's dove. Nasr tell me this demon, when do you want to get rid of it"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He managed to nod just before she vanished. It seemed odd to him that Keiran still looked human even with the few changes. Hearing the odd statement, he looked up to see Kuroi missing too. " When did she leave?"

" Recently. I'll tell her" Averin said as he vanished.

Magic still danced in the blood dragon's hand, twisting and dancing until he deemed the ghost gone. It burst when he chuckled and leaned forward. " I'm not the one you have to worry about. Another knows of me and you know who he is. So can you TRUST him to keep his mouth shut?" His cold smirk returned.

" Here we go again...no, we cannot" Nasr shifted forward to rest his forearms across his knees. " The real question is how many know" He looked towards Shinigami and tipped his head. " I will tell you the same thing I told Kuroi, I. Am. Fine! I know she thinks I have Madness but look" He held his arms to the side and looked around. No shadow moved and nothing appeared. " No demon"

Hwy vaulkar if you had a demon inside you like Nasr won't you say the same fm thing. I would. It's alright, I just want to know that you're in control. I have no instrest in madness I'm already dealing with chaos", he said

" Yes, I'm sure I would" He said turning to face Nasr now. " Demons don't like to be discovered, besides. Best to test his control. Draw it out and him aware"

" Enough with the demon already!" Nasr raised his hands and shook his head. " I have had my moments but it does not mean I have one. What I want to know is what is this demini your mother mentioned?"

Demihymans. Half human half nyctoran. We made a bet to see who can make one. I wanted a harme of fox eyes human girls. Anyway I will go take a bath now", he said standing up, "thanks vaulkar. Should have trusted you more"

With what was just witnessed, A myriad of thoughts of how demini might be ran through his head. Magic seemed possible with this new cross but to what extent? The kid was sure to find that fun and answer his question. " So you won with Keiran. Careful with the harem. I am sure Kuroi will string you up if she finds out"

"Build your harem anyway, Shinigami! I can take care of her" Vaulkar said as he got up. " What's life without a little fun. I bet you and Kuroi are similar in those interests...though how will you get her admit and show that" He chuckled deviously and strode towards the door, adjusting something on his wrist. Pausing in the doorway, he turned his head and smirked like he knew something. " Speaking of which...a little distrust is healthy. Take all the time you wish in the bath or follow me first. No matter the choice you won't be dissapointed"

Won't be disappointed if I go to the bath meaning someone is there. Let me go with you first so k can go to te bath ten", he said following vaulkar

" Or will be there" The sly smirk returned as he headed down the hall. " You love picking on the ladies, I get it. If I had to guess, you want them, one in particular, to return the favor" The silver of his claws reflected the castle well which he watched with interest. " Your prank with the vision was most amusing so I'll give you a little secret first. Are you aware of the games that ghost said she loves so much? I know I am and it's fun encouraging her on. Question is why hasn't her shell crumbled yet? You'll understand soon but first..."

He turned around to walk backwards. Somehow he still knew where he was going. " I offer my skills to help create more elaborate pranks. You know my skills and can use them to whatever extent...even if it gets out of hand" Whatever kooky ideas flooded the dragon's head left him with a deviously twisted expression. " Consider the amusement that will be received as payment for this...hobby of mine. For you, just imagine what could happen when you chase off the mother hen and pry the last of her shell away"

No sooner had he fallen silent that her voice rang through the halls. " I am not! ....Go away before he finds out!"

In the library, Averin placed a book back on the shelf. " The whole castle will know with you raising your voice. You always do so when agitated "

Laying open under Kuroi's arm was a book from the blood dragons. Near it were a few more that she began pulling to herself. " You're agitating me! Now...go away and let me read in peace!"

A book was pulled from the stack and dusted off. He flipped it a couple time before floating away. " I hid these from you when you first found them. How did you find them and why are you reading such subjects? You know the blood dragon's obsession with such things is...excessive"

The one book was left unguarded when she ran to retrieve the stolen one. Suddenly she stopped, looked back, and retreated to guard it once more. " I...needed to distract myself from the image. He is just a kid"

" Even after I told you he was fine?"

Her heart froze with the reminder. " W-well...I...I'm reading them for fun now, alright!"

He looked at her with suspicion. " Uh-huh..."

Oh come on you didn't bring me out here to show me some pranks. If you did and they are good enough I will proclaim you my brother on the spot", he said returning the devious smile when he heard her yell, "I'm listening brother"

A portal opened in the liabray and Kronos came out looking tired, "couldn't stand it no more. She's too angry", he said as Elena appeared beside him angry

"Your both going to suffer", she said pressing his shoulder

He was a genius I couldn't stop his growth", Kronos said walking away

A peeping tom spell sounds genius but you know why I'm angry", she said

Kronos sighed, "well the kid can't die but I can. Better save myself then", he said then disappeared. After a few seconds Elena disappeared too

" Oh, what has she gotten into this time?" He looked to the side while he thought. If done right, her temper could prove most amusing. " Let's start small. Can't have things getting out of hand too soon"

As he raised his hands, one took the form of Nasr's while the other mirrored Shinigami's hand. " Should I be you or Nasr?" To make a point, Vaulkar finished taking on the Valra's shape. " Like this, most of the heat will be taken off you. 'He' finds one of her many secrets and antagonizes her with it. You can side with her or me from there" He said resting his hand on his chest in a prideful stance. " If you side with her, pretend to protect her from Nasr's antics but set her up for a grand reveal...maybe her clothes just fall off after she chases us, you to the baths? Better yet she chases you there because you stole them while she's busy hunting me? "

He turned back around, chuckling, and held energy in his steps now, almost dancing as Nasr did when happy. It was short lived though as the library doors waited just ahead. " Careful now..." He whispered as he leaned against the door.

When his parents appeared, Kuroi froze over the books and watched them. The moment they vanished she quickly gathered the books and started to walk towards the door. Averin stole another from her arms, accidentally knocking them all to floor. " Where do you think your going with those? The ideas in those books will have him chasing you down like Elena did Kronos"

This time she did abandon the books to grab the one. It looked as though she hung from the air. " HIM yell at ME for this!? Ha! I bet he'll use what's in these books to...nevermind now give that back!"

A massive smile was on Vaulkar's face now. " I know what's in those books. Want to know what's in them?" He asked looking at Shinigami. " You, actually I will looking like you, steal a book or more. let's tag team. I'll keep the books to give you later while you get her to chase you to the baths...I may even add an extra goody for you" Magic danced in his hands now as he grinned with pride. " Add to or change the plans as you will to make things more interesting but the ultimate goal is to get her to join you...preferably with nothing to hide"

I like the plan but you see, leave her clothes to me", he said moving backwards a little, "get the books and run into the wall. I will let her chase me. You can drop them off in my room", he said drawing a circle on the wall,

Elena chased Kronos around the castle

" That was always your task" The Valra form was lost so Vaulkar could mirror him instead. " Time for the fun to begin" He opened the doors in a way to keep the real one hidden and stepped inside. The books were closer to the table than he thought but seemed ideal. An occasional glance was tossed her way as he casually approached the books.

" You should have thought about this before you dug them out" Averin shifted the book and tried to encourage her to let go by slipping his claw near her fingers.

" I would've been just fine if you didn't look over my shoulder to re-" Her breath caught in her throat at what she saw. Who she believed was Shinigami speed reading a few pages before grabbing another book. " Oh no...Q-quit reading those!"

" As you were saying?" The ghost said while nabbing another book with his tail.

Vaulkar allowed a mischievous light to show in his eyes when he glanced up from the book at her. " No" He said returning to the pages. As he turned, he casually stole the new book Averin grabbed and added it to the stack.

" No!? Shinigami you-!" one book felt like nothing with him walking away with four. She dropped down, hitting the ground hard, and chased him down after she recovered.

How to add the extra treat without breaking the illusion? Though he stared at the book, he listened to her steps while planning. On the other side of the wall, a circle of unknown purpose waited. It was perfect. He smirked and vanished through the wall.

Teeth grit now, Kuroi followed him. By the time she reached the other side, she had become a bit top heavy which cause her to stumble.

Th circle took vaulkar to his room

He stood there watching her in the floor and walked to her. He bent beside her, "that was a nasty fall. Well you will pick yourself back up", he said opening a portal to the bath and went through

" Now you're really being a jerk..." She said while shoving herself up. " Now hand over the...Hey! Quit walking away from me!" Tightness and pain filled her chest as she got back to her feet. A simple result of the fall, so she thought but the feeling didn't relieve once up and trying to readjust the shirt just made it worse. Finally, she looked down to find she no longer fit the shirt. Her fists were clenched as she tried to maintain some composure.

" What...has...he...done to me...SHINIGAMI!" Though a long shot with the power he held over her now, she took the kitsune form and lept through the portal after him. Only a single tail showed due to her weakened state.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus