Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Thought so. Would be weird meeting a long lost uncle. Already met your parents, didn't really like it. I know your dad is the good one but he hates me. I stuck him with his wife", he said resisting by the edge then looked upwards as if to feel the area, "my mom knew you were there. She has good hearing. She heard what she can't see or hasn't. My dad senses them. Aura ghost mana she senses them really well. You can take all his sense but touch and go five miles away from him and he will still find you. My dead sister could taste the air(new char I just thought up) she's the reason I gained trust. One time she told me not to jumped that it tasted funny. Well I didn't and turns out if I had jumped I would have faced a angry hoard. While I smell things well. I can identify people by their smell and Tobi sees well. All I'm trying to say is my mom isn't scary for you to avoid. She saw you wanted space and gave it"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" If he hated you, you would be dead. I can make this point...would you want to stay with someone who sought to destroy everything you held dear before killing you?" The water grazed her fingertips as she continued deeper.

" As a whole, no one can escape your family it sounds. Why then did you have Nasr track scent when you were capable?" She watched the water ripple around her. It was up to her chest now. " Water disrupts scent..." A gentle smile as she looked at him. How skilled was he really?

She dove under and swam over to him, keeping enough distance in hopes he wouldn't feel the currents. When she rose beside him, she placed her hand before his eyes. " Are you blind because I am here? Seems frightening to me but...she is your mother" No sooner had the last word been spoken did she dive back under.

To the bottom she swam before flipping to watch from below. What would be the best way to get to know his parents, especially his mother? His sister sounded nice but...she would have to dredge her soul up. So many questions but one prevailed at the moment, how long before he would catch her?

True. My sense of smell isn't that good. Well my mom can ear well my father sense well. What about me", he said looking around, "I made a spell to help with my surroundings so I don't hit a table or anything. I know where you are", he said diving under then back up, "second note I'm not sure where you are"

How interesting the resurfaced so soon. Was it a trick? Whether it was or not, he did answer her question. She got close to him this time as she rose to the surface. Starting at his ankles, her fingers were gently ran along his leg and shifted to his back. Her hand was pulled back just before she broke through the surface. " I guess the spell doesn't work underwater" She said with a smirk.

But me hands do", he said catching her hand and pulled her up, "do me a favor. Don't let antithetical guy touch you", he said feeling her hair, "any part of it is prescious. Though your dad won't mind right?"

Though already soft, the water made her hair soft enough to almost be beyond comprehension. It felt as though another fragment of the shell had fallen away inside her. " Of course..." Her free hand followed his arm up, feeling the strength he held, and along his neck to his chin. By now she had drifted closer to him, getting in his face. " I don't think he would mind...unless you betrayed me but...you hate traitors"

I don't just hate ten. I kill them", he said then was draged up in the air again. This time he took kuroi with him, "Tobi doesn't like where this is going. Maybe it's my age. Whatever it is we will finish this. For now, do you remember that little kiss and where my clothes where. If Tobi is going to drag me away again I want to be clothed for it", he said as a portal appeared behind hin

Feeling herself rise, she quickly shifted to hang on to him. Her hair clung to her in a way to keep her covered while in the air. Disappointment filled her eyes but she smiled at him and nodded. " I shall take care of that" She rested her head against him as she looked down to find his clothes. Just her tail appeared, at the full length of her dragon form, and nabbed their clothes. He had a full set but...Vaulkar destroyed her shirt. The reality hit hard and she buried her face in his neck, pulling her shoulders forward, at the thought.

Oh you might want to let go quickly before tobi starts..", he paused as Tobi started shaking him moving him up and down, "abd there we go. Why can't he see that we are still alive", he said as Tobi shook her off him then helped her land safely while he fell to the water, "yeah just let me fall to the water like that goodie boy", he said as Tobi caught him and put him through the portal. The portal didn't close

At the other side was Elena smirking, "happy bath"

Interrupted. So this was the real punishment.", shinigami replied to her

Well Tobi's idea", she said, "you like her don't you"

Well a pretty goddess with immortality was always on my wish list so why am I here", he asked

You put that spell one her didn't you", Elena asked

Oh that...well", he said then paused

Aggression then mercy? Which ghost was more confusing? Her wings appeared when she saw Shinigami lifted up again. Embarrassment was one thing but something tore at her soul, something new. A sorrow, pain, or was it happiness or fear? She couldn't tell but it felt tight, dragging her forward, as he was sent through the portal.

" Hey! Wait!" She slid her pants back on and shifted more hair over her front, before flying through the portal. The last thing she expected to see was his mother, then again it seemed obvious as she thought of how things played out. Her wings curled forward to hide herself and she staggered back, tripping over her feet while attempting to return to the portal.

Well?", she asked him

I didn't. It wouldn't work on her anyway. ", he said sitting on , "now can I get dressed up already"

Tobi dressed him up

He felt his clothes, "it's pink isn't it"

Worse", Elena said, "girls pants"

Oh you're evil. So you pulled me out cause what", he asked her

I made a bet with her brother and looks like I'm winning. Now you remember how humans come by", she said

Yes you put some ingredients in a pit and set it ablaze and quench it and a baby's nor of course I know how humans come by", he said

Oh. Triply. Till mad about the disturbance I see. Your silver friend said we might need a replacement from solarium. He can't do it and damn well her remaining kids can't but we need someone in her bloodline", Elena said as Tobi say him down

And you need her because...no. Pretty sure she doesn't want that. It's her mother you can't just replace that", he said

And I thought I raised you. Well unless her brother gets one we are going to have to get ours", she said

Sounds like too much work let him get one", he said

Gosh how are you so stupid. Even kuroi is surprised. I saw you girl form don't hide those....how did they get bigger since I last saw you", she said

Girl's pants!? Kuroi glanced down and finished throwing herself off balance, landing face-first before the portal. Dragon wings of night took up a good portion of the floor until she sat up, back to Elena and Shinigami. She kicked her feet forward to find she had put on his pants. The belt buckle made it obvious. The conversation continued in the background as she tipped it up to get a better look at the fine detailing. Tobi was clearly more clever than she gave him credit for. How did she miss it? Then again they both loved black.

When Elena addressed her, Kuroi jumped, half turning in her spot. She peeked around a wing to reveal a blush from what she did hear. " They didn't grow because of what you're talk-....it wasn't him!" Her eyes got wide as her face became a vibrant red. In her mind Yuyami's voice echoed alongside Shinigami's. "It's too much effort" Different wording but...now she turned all the way around and crossed her arms. " Too much work!? You guys have the easy role! You're not the ones who..." Ice filled her heart and crept through her veins. " I...uh...n-nevermind...it was....just..."

A squeak escaped when she buried her face in her hands. "What just left my mouth...please ignore me...please ignore me..." She mumbled.

Easy part. We have to find a new sibling for you and.....you want her to make a baby", he said

Bingo. Smartest child of mine still figured it out only later", Elena said

Well we need a male...that's why you asked if I used that spell. I'm not eighteen", he said

The heir can wait what I need is one. If you don't want one then find a way to change solarium", Elena said standing up

Hmm. Can you fix my eyes now", he asked her

Well o would but you would just see kuroi won't you", Elena said walking over to kuroi with a shirt to for her, "cover up dear. Men are known to lose it sometimes. Especially him", Elena said then disappeared

Ok. Get this pants off me somebody.", he said

Her head lifted a bit to see the shirt offered. A sense of comfort flowed over her, allowing her to sit up again. Perhaps she was wrong about his mother. " Thanks," Kuroi said while taking the shirt. When Elena vanished she let her dragon wings and tail fade to put the shirt on.

She got up and went over to Shinigami, smiling yet taking uncertain steps. " You can't get them off yourself? " What a strange situation she found herself in. Were they being kind or beyond cruel with this joke? She took his hand and brought it to his belt buckle that she now wore. " I could take my pants back but...that would defeat the purpose of your mother giving me a shirt and leaving you blind, wouldn't it?"

It's fine I can't see anything so you could be bare right beside me and I wouldn't notice", he said taking the pants off himself then put it beside him, the exchange please. Also I'm wearing underwear so no need to fear. Forget what my mom said. Live your life the way you want to. You don't have to sacrifice years for your family anymore", he said stretching out his hands for his pants

" Oh, your trouble. I love it" She chuckled. His pants were removed and draped across his hand. Taking her own pants, she wandered away before putting them back on. So many thoughts flooded her mind when she looked up. On the ceiling was an intricately carved mural of the creation of the world and fall of the gods. It was the design she had followed, sisters fighting like their parents, destruction, and rebirth. She was apart of it yet held her own realm or dreams...of others and her own.

" You're right. So long have I looked after the dreams of others that I..." She leveled her gaze and turned to face him. " I still have one more to aide...yours," Kuroi said with a smile. The recent conversation refused to leave her alone though, her hand was brought before her heart and she walked over to a window. " Your mother seems very competitive...What does she have to gain from...well you know..."

Probably a new test subject. She always wanted an immortal one, for her two is a treasure", he said standing up and wore his pants. He began walking to the door as the portal closed, "I'm going to my room. If you could", he paused interrupted by Tobi pulling his shirt, "never mind tobi wants to help instead. Well if he needs a hand come help him if you could", he said as Tobi lifted him up and took him to his room, "remember it's your life honey. Live it like you want it"

His answer stung with the force of a basilisk's bite. Memories of her mother, sister, and others handing her off to try whatever experiment flashed through her mind. " I am no one's lab rat but my own..." She said while looking at her hand. It was balled into a fist and dropped to her side. Still...what if...She turned back around to see Tobi carry him away. " No worries. I'll be there if needed...sweetie"

When he vanished, she stood still as what she heard and felt sank in. It was all a dream, right? The roar of her heart helped her keep aligned with reality. She could hear a myriad of chains shatter off her soul, and see the gates of life open before her. Fear stood next to them, watching, waiting to slam them shut once more. Something rose inside though, powerful, overwhelming. The werewolf form she refused to show came out and she shook, fluffing up her fur. " I'll fly by your side!" Weight faded from existence as she tore through the room, jumping off walls in the joy that flowed through her veins. After a few circles, she bolted out the door and sped through the halls.

The books Vaulkar stole were tucked in a drawer of the nightstand. That drawer was slightly popped and an innocent spellbook was placed on top of the others. A bloodstone rested on it to let him know what hid beneath.

Ok averin or vaulkar or both come out", he said when he reaches his room and Tobi dropped him on his feet. He began to walk to his bed and sat on it, "what just happened", he said laying down", he was blind for some more hours and had to wait the next day to read his prize

Blood ran from the walls and gathered at the middle of the room before taking a human form. " You earned yourself a very special prize" Vaulkar stated with a smug grin. He grabbed a chair and sat down, keeping his head high and crossing his legs as if he just won a bet. " Question is what will you do with her?"

" I know that look. What did you do this time, Vaulkar?" Averin's floated through the door and glared at the blood dragon.

" Nothing. Don't tell me death has robbed you of the ability to see a budding rose?"

A growl rose from the ghost and the air chilled. " You dare!? I can see it but you have a bad tendency of stepping out of bounds! If my lady ends up-"

" Oh please," Vaulkar waved his hand to dismiss the statement. " Such a hen. Life goes on and she will end up like that someday" He leaned forward and knit his fingers together as he refocused on Shinigami. " Now, why have you called us here?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus