Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Well shinigami did turn out right didn't he. It's rude to question a parents parenting skills you know. Expect ally one that was created to be a...oops. Yeah don't use the drug a lot. Her body will fight it", she said standing up

Shinigami walked through the portal, "say what happened to Yuuma"

Not sure. We saved the kids he wanted us to. They're in the void", tobi said following him getting smaller

Well, he will say later. Hey Yuuma don't go too far", he said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Averin raised a brow while setting the rabbit down. " Created to be what?" He growled and got in her face. " If he's going to be with my lady, I expect to know what she's gotten herself into"

" I...won't be far..." Yuuma half-heartedly waved and continued on his way.

" He sees things right?" Pavol said as he looked around. " Maybe they're dead? Humans and Valra are supposed to be extinct now"

Valras are far from extinct and humans are, well they're supposed to be extinct but hey...you've got both of them as companions. You should be happy about it", he said following Yuuma, "wait isn't tobi the one that knows how to react them",

I'm just waiting for someone to figure it out", tobi aaid

She moved her face away from his, "calm down calm down. He's a good reincarnate that's all. He's supposed to be Tobi's man till she can reincarnate again"

" Sure but..." He hemmed and hawed while watching the others. " He looks lost. Just follow the...squirrel..." Pavol looked at her before shrugging.

" A reincarnate? Will he not be lost during that? Only one spirit can control a body at a time" His attention turned back to Kuroi. If it was the case, she would have to face an odd situation.

It's tobi to you boy", tobi said knocking his head, "now let's go. ", tobi said as mana flowed to form a compass. It looked like a woman with hands strectged out and began to point, "wait whys it a woman...get those things out of your head"

Oh. Well at least she's clothed", he said laughing as the compass changed to a normal one, "and that's from a long time ago"

It's ok. Tobi is fond of him she won't let him go", she said then walked through the spirit to kuroi , "something she would be glad to hear. Now let's see if this would work", she sai then cleared her throat, "shinigami is in the lake again", she said to kurois ear

He rubbed his head and stuck his tongue out at Tobi until the woman showed. A smile showed only to fade when it changed. " Shinigami can change the shape of the compass? Fun!"

A look of skepticism was on Averin's face as he watched Elena. For Tobi or Kuroi, trying to find what she wanted was tricky.

With her words, Kuroi's eyes and fingers twitched. Within the dreams she looked to the sky. Her eyes narrowed just before she vanished to the dragon lake first.

It is fun", shinigami said giggling

Don't teach the boy bad manners", tobi said, "this way", she said following the compass

Oh no. He's awake. Let's just say, he found the lake where they bath. The succubi I mean", she said to her ears again

" Why is it bad manners?" He leaned forward to peek at Shinigami. " Bad manners can't be fun"

Lightning shot through her mind, fighting against a wall of darkness. It forced its way through her body and struck her heart with a rejuvenating pain which spread.

A deep breath was taken and she opened her eyes. The icy glimmer fought through the haze. " That...jerk..." Averin grabbed her shoulder when she attempted to sit up. " Yell at him when you can see him again. You're still grounded"

" Back off!" She swung at him only to fall to the ground. " I won't...just sit back...and let him..." She wobbled as she forced herself back to her feet.

Yes it can be fun", shinigami said then was punched by Tobi

We're almost there", tobi said

Should I tell her that I wa just joking or should he come back to find her like this. Oops. I said it out loud", Elena said with a giggle while covering her mouth

" She's mean" The luminary chuckled. There was little to see ahead except large, fiery crystals sprouting from cracks in the ground. Embers and the glow of magma rose from them, lighting the crystals. Another glowing rune was carved in the center. Though no living soul was visible, Keiran's trail ended here.

With a swipe of her hand, ice sprayed across the ground towards Elena. " What kind of...joke is that!?" Dragon claws formed and she lunged forward only to fall on her face. Sleep begged her to return but she growled.

That's weird. He's here", tobi said looking at the compass

Hey old hag, have you finally lost it", shinigami said looking around

Of course not. Wait who's the old hag", tobi said pressing her far towards him

Nothing. Nothing at all", he said then sent a weak wave of mana at the runes

The ice flowed through her as she giggled, "so precious. I see why he chose you. Though I thought he kept from women older than him. Well you're both the same age mentally so no reason to freat"

The rune flickered when the mana passed through it. Nothing seemed to happen but Pavol looked up. " It's melting" He said pointing to where the crimson crystal ran. If they were to check it out, they would find the crystal was made of blood and mana.

She lifted her head to scowl at Elena. " Gods age differently..." Her head bobbed, nearly hitting the ground again, when Averin picked her up. " Indeed, you were a tiny child for how long?" He said poking at her.

"...Don't go there...remove immorality...and I'm...the same age...give or..." Kuroi fell completely limp when sleep snatched her away again.

" How long do you suppose that drug will affect her?" Averin turned to Elena again.

Well, tobi", he said with a serious tone

Got it", tobi said then picked up pavol from him and picked Yuuma by the collar. They both floated up to check the crystal out.

Well that depends on her body. She should be fine for tonight. Imagine her having some energy while shinigami is tired. She could try some stuffs", Elena said whospering the last part to her ear

" Hey, what!?" Yuuma exclaimed as the ground got further away. Whatever gloom held him was held at bay by the curiosity before them.

Mana tinged blood ran down the sides like a volcano. Pavol shuddered when the 'crater' became visible. Scraps of the boy's clothing swirled about. As more poured out, a blade became visible. " They killed him?" Pavol squeaked

" It will be much easier to keep them apart." He tipped his head when he saw her whisper again. " More cruel jokes? I'm quite sure she's going mad in her dreams"

No. Probably torture. Or if someone was killed then most likely inei", he said moving closer. Mana began to move to his body and his sword vibrated

That's the point", Elena said smiling and took the rabbit. It didn't bite and seemed tamed around her. He began petting it, "let's let her rest. I will watch her", she said with a grin

They noticed the sword and watched him. Yuuma looked back to the melting crystal. " I-I don't see anything that suggests Inei was here"

She was given a skeptical look while he lifted Kuroi higher. The grin left many questions. " Indeed...I will return her to her bed"

His gaze stayed on Elena for a time while he floated past. Her request to keep them separated calmed him though. " You may bring that rabbit with if it won't eat my lady"

He removed the sword, "well there would be some feathers. Then where would she be....I would say split up but it's clear that they want one of us", he said looking at Yuuma, "and this is clearly a trap. It's so clear that I feel like we have to get caught by it"

Just don't", tobi said with a blank face

He won't do anything as long as I hold him", Elena said following along.

He nodded and looked about. " We can...split up. Pavol should stay with you"

" Hey! I can handle myself!" The boy flailed about, nearly hitting Yuuma.

" And captured once...just calm down" He said with a sigh. " For it being a trap...no one has attacked"

Through the halls he weaved until they reached Kuroi's room. He placed her on the bed before tidying up her room. " Mind that she doesn't get up to her tricks when she wakes"

Wait I just said we aren't splitting up..weren't you listening to me", he said with a blank face

It's ok", she said pulling a sit to kurois bedside and made a small crib at the other side of the room. She had a grin on her face.

" I heard you" Yuuma pointed to more flames off one side then looked to the other where he sensed an unusual energy. " I-I believe they were taken in two different directions. It's possible...one will be lost tracking one at a time"

" My word!" He looked over the crib and shook his head. " That's premature to put something like that out. My lady is not grounded for nothing" He huffed.

" You're such a downer, old man" Vaulkar chuckled as he rose from the floor. " Besides, what harm is she causing? Shinigami is too far for you to be worried. Go on, get some rest"

The glare was shifted from the crib to him. " Stay out of this. I know your tricks"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus