Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

To I appears floating down to them, "oh you're still like this. One second", tobi said taking a drawing, "ok good. I heard my name"

We need to get home. And stop taking memories", shinigami said annoyed

Ok ok. Here", tobi sai then opened a portal
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Feels like the amount of drawings are...not normal" Kuroi Shook her head and headed to the portal. A dominant stance was taken as she strode by. Best to face her fate with some dignity.

She stopped next to Tobi. " What did you find out there?"

Oh just some admirers. Turns out you have fans. I wonder wh told them", tobi said then pushed her in

what do you mean fans", shinigami said

Well turns out some people want you and luroi to be together. Now get in. I set it up so each person go to their own room", tobi said

She staggered forward until she regained her balance. Turning back around revealed no portal but the silence fell heavy on her. The window, the vanity, and her bed...her room but no clone.

" Oh no..." She brought her hand up as she clenched her eyes shut.

" You deliberately disobeyed me!" Averin growled.

She glared over the top of her fingers at him. " Yeah...I did. You're not keeping away from him"

" I will now for two weeks" A light showed in his mouth as he roared. She took her dragon form and roared back in a challenge. Light filled the room along with their growls only to fall silent in an instant.

He walked through the portal and tobi pushed him till he fell. She put some weights on him

Push-ups", tobi said

Oh come on", he said ten began doing push-up

Tobi say on the weights and began counting

If Shinigami would ever find his way back to her room, he would find her, locked in her dragon form, sealed in crystal. She resembled a crystalline statue, waiting to tear any foe to shreds.

Painting was proving more exhaustive than Yuuma expected. Pages of a book were flipped as he wandered down the hall. Occasionally he made a mark on the page before moving on.

How many", shinigami asked

A hundred. You been doing this since you were young so keep going", tobi said opening a visual window to kurois room, "keep going"

Shackles were returned to her wrists, ankles, and neck but he added a couple to Kuroi's tail too. Averin sighed as he patted her head. " You're too clever for your own good, my lady. Alas, you have forced me to seal you as a statue...again" He floated out of her room, sure the problem was resolved.

Eventually Yuuma had entered the library and sat down. " The stars should line right to find one of these in...a few days" He mumbled while circling a picture of a vulture dragon chick. " Until then I should continue my studies...or find her..."

He looked up to find kuroi and transformed to his fourth form. He threw a piece of paper throw it at her. It contained the antimagic circle ad it was activated setting her free

Tobi snickered, "you know averin won't like that"

Well it's not like he could see it", he said ten continued his puships

The crystal shattered when the paper touched it. Her claws fell across the wall and floor hard, leaving gashes. She looked about, growling, until the paper was seen.

The dragon form was lost as it was picked up. " Shini..." She smiled and looked about.

One hand", tobi said

Yes maam", he replied as he tried doing push-ups with one hand. He began to struggle as Tobi had dropped 100 pounds on him before and adding her weights to it strained him

Start going", tobi said smiling as she watched kuroi

Fine", he said then started the pushups.

Not finding him or a portal, she looked about for runes. Thankfully none were placed. " Time to end this" The paper was folded and tucked in her top before she left.

Oh she's moving", tobi said

Oh really", he said pausing

Keep going", sge replied

The silence noticed earlier felt heavier with the lack of the Valra. Where had they gone? She peeked into a room when the reality of Averin shook her mind.

A portal was opened to Vaulkar's room and she stepped through. " Get out here!" She bellowed while walking to the center.

Blood flooded the floor again and the dragon curled around her. " Oh, is that anyway to greet me?" He smirked.

" You're not trapped in crystal" She pulled the paper out and held it up. " New lesson, Adding circles to blood and resistances" The look she gave him was serious.

Tobi kept following her, "other had", tobi said

Ok", shinigami said switch Ching hands

" What fun!" He snatching the paper. After looking it over, he laughed. " Do you want to be a beast or human the rest of your life!?"

" That isn't a shapeshift...ing...I'll seal my own magic, won't I?" She looked up at him with a blank expression yet fire burned within her eyes.

" Bingo!" He smirked and circled around her now. " As precious as it is to see a goddess give up her powers for her love; we both know he enjoys...something new"

" This isn't about him!? ...A-alright it is...but you know-" She froze as he whispered something in her ear. Face as red as blood now, she shook her head. " H-how is THAT new!? No...no...back to the lesson. I have something to do!"

The blood dragon chuckled and looked her over intensively. The tatters of her clothes made him question where Shinigami's head was. " First, to cease Averin's sealing spells reveals...well...I don't want to spoil it. Second...no. Not with this circle but uh...your clever. How else can you challenge that ghost?"

" I have that planned. What I need is better defense" She snapped at him.

" You already have it" He pointed at her heart but once she looked, Vaulkar sliced her clothing from the back. They fell into the blood and she shifted her stance to hide. " Vaulkar you jerk!? That was for hi...I'm not fighting Averin like this!?"

" Oh no" He said with a grin. " But I know one who might use this as an advantage for some experiment. Maybe do something to you so her victory is assured?" A copy of the drawing was held up. " You should pay her a visit but she isn't your defense"

Well he'd write about that", tobi said clapping her paws then the antimagic paper burned

What are they doing", shinigami asked sweating

Oh. Don't worry..sword swings", tobi said then removed the weights al of them and gave him a wooden sword

Shinigami stepped back and began practicing his form.

She grit her teeth but once the paper lit she flipped about. " He must be watching"

" Then quit hiding" Vaulkar shook his hand and smirked.

" Wouldn't you love that...if you're not going help then...ugh no..." A portal opened and stepped backwards into it. " Between you and...why must everyone hound us!" It closed shut after she bolted through.

She ran to her closet and grabbed her common clothing. Hopefully no one would get ideas now.

Oh she's changing", Tobi aaid

I can see that...Tobi come on", he said ad a towel landed on his head

Keep practicing", tobi said

Fine", He said then removed the towel and continues his swings

Fragments of the shattered crystal were picked up and studied. How was Shinigami breaking it? The magic inside was older than time and resistant, if not immune to known anti-magic means. There had to be a way to fight back without relying him all the time.

Another portal was opened and she peeked inside. Yuuma was still studying in the library. " Averin here?" She asked looking about.

He looked up a bit confused. " Huh? No...do you need him?"

" I want to avoid him" She said stepping inside. " For now I need your skills and Nasr's. Where is he?"

" Not here I'm afraid..." He looked back to the book. " He's looking for something Pavol let slip. Something about Keiran just being another experiment...an impossible creation"

" Those two..." She sighed and rubbed her temples. " That's not going to help me break Averin's chains...Anyway, I need you to show me something" The crystals were placed next to the book.

Their anti-mana yet abundance of mana drew his attention. " Yes, I do" Yuuma said closing the book. " Please, follow me. I fear more is going on than we knew"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus