Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Tobi laughed and clapped her hands as a wave of mana was brought forth and knocked out all the children, "why would they want to remember what their life is now", tobi said then paused, "he has her. Someone is talking and... He's lying. Too bad, shinigami knows". Tobi said then looked back to the crowd, "first you call the forest dwellers lesser ten you did out they are auctually more powerful than you do what do you do next you make these new ones and hymotize them to thinking they're lesser. Talk if you think in wrong", she said

Oh. No. You're lying. Like you're not.", he stoped then looked around. He took kuroi and placed his hand on her chest to feel her heart
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Many of the handlers fell alongside their charges since they were still kids albeit older ones. Yuuma's breath became restricted at the reality of the world. If these were the secrets the cities hid, he could understand why his parents left. Granted, he had no idea where they really were.

He turned to Tobi, studying her for a bit. "H-how do you know?" Pain shot through his leg, reminding him time was short. A silent prayer was made as he felt the stone spread through his body. When he opened his eyes, a soft lunar light, only he could see hovered over those to save.

Those still awake returned Tobi's gaze. In unison they answered her. " We are lesser. Abominations of nature, beasts awaiting the day our masters set us loose or deem us unfit to serve"

Her heartbeat was soft and slow due to the drug used to put her out. At times he may not be able to find it all.

" Lying!?" Tempest tore the mask off his face and threw it to the floor. " You haven't lived here...five years of watching...my brother suffer all in the name of training" Sparks danced in his teeth but his head tipped back, against the wall. " You only see a 'pure bred' using an abomination...to survive..." His ears drooped and his eyes grew distant.

Oh I love this answer. But I've tarnished your masters. Soon all will be gone. Then answer, who will you serve", tobi said giggling then almost started laughing. "If you view your life like that then just give it to someone who will find it useful. It's worthless in the hands of those fools. You really don't know how much you're worth. Like you really don't know"

Then destroy this place. Look it's now that hard", he said as cracks began to appeared on the walls. Where he had cut was forming showing signs of the walls being cut in half, "save those that need to be saved. As for me, I will do the same", he said holding kuroi tight and dropped a bottle on the floor, "there's enough for you all thought that amout will be too small if you all share it", shinigami said as mana pulsed through the room and the top half began to slide down. With a sound of snapping like a sonic ignition he and kuroi disappeared and appeared outside. The guardians rise and began collecting the children that and the lad stuffs they were in putting them in the void space.

They were silent for a time, looking at one another then muttered their confusion. New and threatened masters, worth? Most made no sense.

Eventually Yuuma sat by Tobi with those he had selected, panting from trying to move a petrifying body. " Will you...take them all anyway?" He looked up at her.

The luminary trembled while lifting her head to observe the scene. " What are you fools doing!?" she cried. " She threatens your masters!"
Many snapped too and locked their focus on Tobi and Yuuma. Suddenly elemental attacks, that should never exist, lashed out at them.

After he vanished, Tempest grabbed the bottle and looked over it. He already knew who was worth saving. He took a drink for himself before sorting through the rest.

Tobi looked to them a smiled, "fools", she said as their attacks were brought down on the one who spoke. Every thing they fired at her had instead attack the luminary, "look at her. What's left of her is how much your powers and values are. If you can do this to those dumb masters then why bother following them again", tobi said as a magic circle disappeared from her eyes. She smiled again, "you would be worthy opponents to train a devil you know. Oh yes that's true sorry it took so long I planed to help you earlier", tobi said touching Yuuma and freeing him f the stones, "there better. Now what was it that I was saying oh yes. Kill the person that controls you and I won't kill you. Do take note. I'm only talking to the ones being controlled. Shinigami won't mind if the ones that are dead were killed by me", she said

When the guardians were done he floated upwards, "kuroi. Wake up", he said slapping her cheeks softly then harder, "come on come on. Wake up"

" Much better, thank you" He ran his hands over the areas that had been petrifying, encouraging blood back into them.

While he finished recovering, the others stared at the dead Luminary. To most, her death was only possible because of the intervention of Tobi. " What do you mean kill the ones who control us?" One asked. " We are beasts, owned, trained, but not controlled"

One of the girls chuckled as she crawled forward. " She doesn't know what pets are!" She stood up to rub again another like a cat. " She would open our cages to loose us on the world"

Slowly, Kuroi opened her eyes but they were dull with the drug in her system. His hand was held and she smiled at the hazy face before her. " ...Shini...I..." She tipped her head into him as sleep tried to drag her back.

Hey should I kuroi kill that brat?", tobi said triggered

Shinigami appeared in the room and looked around, "ok. Who killed them", he said holding kuroi. The blades were back in their place

They're not dead just passed out. But that one is dead", tobi said pointing at the luminary

Ok. Did you find them", he said walking over to tobi

Oh yea. I was getting to that. By the way the children are trained and don't know what free will is", tobi said

That's troublesome", shinigami said then turned to them, "wake the others up. Those awake point to the ones you call masters. If you don't point to them it means you had no master meaning they can't claim you. And, who were the children that drugged her. I won't kill you, I would just half dead you",

Tobi clapped her hands and the asleep children woke up

Ok. Listen well and good. Once you've picked out your masters we can move on. Now don't talk or say anything that would trigger me cause the only one that would stop me is that giant rabbit over there", he said as small strands of light mana flowed out from him, "now point to your masters"

All waited for the younger ones to wake. A few looked at each other before pointing to three kids who rested were Kuroi once stood. The youngest of the three about 6 while the oldest was around 9. " They were given the task to drug her"

As the children sat up, the request was passed on. " Why?" A four year old asked. One knelt down to whisper in their ear. Whatever answer was given got the kid to point to the one who answered. The child's master pointed out their own master.

A chain of one pointing to another was weaved before them. Younger kids to older kids and older kids to young adults. The only ones who didn't bother to point were pure bred adults standing against the walls. Some of the young adults shrugged but one piped up. " Some of our masters have been moved to other facilities"

" Have you noticed...none are pointing to the Luminary" Yuuma stated as he looked around.

Graph. Should we just kill the older ones and take the younger ones", shinigami said

I know right. This group is the smartest one we've encountered. We don't know if they are lying or not. They're smart. Whatever just mess with their brain and let's go" tobi said

He sighed, "the luminaries like her dont bother to touch them. They see them as unclean. Now, sonne is injured. Solarium lost again and the lumanaries perfect world is shattered. The towers are coming down and a new era is built. Come with me and I will give you one purpose. One reason to live. If you plan on betraying me just die here and don't waste my time. Also the purebreds, where's the valra the lumanary and the human you took. Be quick before..calm down", he said to tobi

A circle was appearing behind tobi and mana began to emit from her slowly

I will just find them myself", he said as the green mana began to swirl around and let him see through the buildings again

Mana of all types stirred among the crowd with the threat. Weapons appeared in the hands of the older ones while the little ones took an aggressive stance. There were those who didn't flinch though. " You'll kill all or none" One growled. " Facing us all will be your death instead"

More would be revealed by the spell. Hundreds of thousands scattered throughout the underground facility. Some resting or eating, some working, and some training. Some training looked legit, tracks, obstacles, and mach fights to name a few but torture would describe the other half.

Tempest's brother was one enduring such training. The now 7 year old boy was bound in heavy leather and chains. A strange contraption hugged his neck and blocked the gills he had. No big except he was trying to break free while drowning. When he looked to fade, they would pull him from the water, check on him, and have him do something before putting him back in the water.

There was no sign of any of the Valra or Keiran but Pavol was sitting in a room, far from the torment and training, being talked to. His hands were bound to the seat as another Luminary circled round him. The way he responded suggested he knew her.

Guess that settles it. One move and you're all dead. Remember my words, just one move", he said lifting up his finger as lightning dark as darkness erupted from it. He opened a portal to averin and set kuroi to him, "take care of her. Elena should watch her too", he said then closed the portal

Yuuma. We are going to get the boys. Stand beside me", tobi said as the circle fully appeared. It was a light silver and glowed showing it was an high ranked spell

Tobi. Why bother", shinigami said as the black blade appeared in his right hand, "trust me we know how powerful you are. Your don't even know how much you're worth yourself. It's just that, how do I say this. You're really powerful and skilled but you lack something. You've watched me for a long time and still don't know it. Give me the people you took away before I give you the answer and yes this is a threat. I will kill everyone in this room. Children girls adults I don't care. Give me who I want and I will only kill a little. And let me hear one snappy remark or one child try to drug me like kuroi, I will kick their skull in. Again, where are they"

The ghost was about to sink his teeth in Shinigami when the portal was closed. " I will have some words with him when I..." He turned to Kuroi and glared but saw there was no point to yelling at her now. Why would Elena need to watch her too? With a sigh, Averin picked her up and carried off to find Elena.

All with collars looked at eachother and shrugged while a few smirked. With so many to hand over who knew what others he demanded.

Yuuma got to his feet now. " W-why is no one moving? ...You didn't find them did you?" He looked at Shinigami with great concern. This was not who he knew.

Eventually one of the pure ones turned and walked off, vanishing behind a door. It would be about 15 minutes before it opened again. A familiar face appeared and blocked the doorway. " The beast who stole and tainted my son shows his face again..." The luminary scowled at him. " He's not yours to reclaim" Her tail twitched and poisoned needles of light sprang forth to impale him.

He appeared between two of the children as Tobi stoped the darks from going any further. He bent down by to the kids, "hey. Do you know what happens when fire and water comes together. Hot steam. If you add enough mana there would be enough to melt your face. Example, I won't show you but you will see it", he said touching their heads with his fingers as the feeling was sent straight to them, "I found one. But I need the others and she has them", he said appeared in front of the new luminanary and kicked her between the legs, "oh fess up. The boy thought you were dead. And I left him with his dad who turns out to be glad to be rid of you. Now in any case kneel", he said kicking her legs so she fell down on the floor

Tobi took the darts and threw them elsewhere, "oh. Remember when Elena said he's a different being when he's in his second form and he has his sword. Well now this should be new. Don't worry he's still the shinigami you knew"

Elena was in te garden watching some ants try to attack a bunny. She picked up the bunny

The kids who were shown the illusion covered their faces and trembled. One whimpered but they faced it well. So young, yet so used to torment, Yuuma took a step back and looked around. " Will he...still preserve those I picked out? Th-they deserve better...We should get them out"

Pavol was hiding behind his mother in the doorway. Seeing her fall, he stared with eyes wide at her. She groaned as she worked to stand back up. " Such impudence..." she growled. " Sol is dead! You...are the one who made Pavol believe...I was dead" Pride returned to her stance as she straightened her dress. " Now get out and continue your hunt elsewhere"

After some time, Averin found her and floated closer. " The kids have found more trouble. For some reason your son wants you to watch over my stubborn charge as well" He placed Kuroi on some stones edging a fountain while watching the unusual, fluffy critter.

Ok one. We all thought you were dead and we were glad you were. Pavol too I think. And two, who said you could stand", he said as a guardian hit the luminary out of the way. Shinigami picked up pavol and put him on his shoulders, "still too weak to prevent your own kidnap. You need more training. As your the kids, won't it be easier to kill them"

I promised Yuuma we would save them", tobi said as the give were put in the space void

What about the rest", he said looking at them

Kill them maybe", tobi said

Nah. It's precious life. Let it grow. If you want your surbodinates back find me and beat me. If you try and fail you have to follow me till you succeed. Now you have a purpose for when I kill your so called controllers. So do me a favor and not move", he said as the guardian looked around them and stood strong, "seriously don't move. Pavol, tell me what happened. And be sure of one thing, it better be a good story"

Elena looked at her for a while, "yep she's drugged. A nasty one too seeing as she can't feel what's happening to her. Hey you want to touch my rabbit, it bites, literally. It drinks blood", Elena said petting it

" I don't need more training! You have to make up your mind!" Pavol crossed his arms and looked away. His mother chuckled when she saw this. A light flickered in her eyes just before blades sank into Shinigami from Pavol's tail. He looked over his shoulder, puzzled at what just happened.

" Such a fool to attempt stealing my son again" Her gaze shifted past him to Yuuma. So much wisdom yet so little experience but even she knew of his escape. " Your challenge is rejected. Purpose has been given...and you gave us more than expected " With a dark grin, she pointed to Yuuma.

A chill ran through him when he felt a shift in the mana. He looked about, ready to defend from more kids when a familiar pain ran through his body. " What's...going on?" His hands trembled and blood dripped into his palms. Suddenly he keeled over and coughed up enough blood to pass out.

" This era belongs to us!" She snapped. " Not to you or that pathetic excuse of a goddess! Pavol! Leave that ancient relic! We must prepare you for your true calling "

" A drug..." His tail flipped about while he wrestled over what to do. An antidote could be found but she would finally stay put for once.

" You're offering someone to touch a creature that will bite them?" Averin sighed as he turned to her. " That is most unwise. As a ghost, it matters little" The unusual creature was looked over for a bit before he reached out to it.

Tobi taped Yuuma returning his body back to the way it once was, "so that was their true purpose. I told you, bad guys always say out their plans when you let them talk", tobi said as a wave of mana appeared from underground and hands appeared and pulled the children down

Well. They do seem to like their talk. Hey pavol don't move so much you will fall", he said ignoring the blades, "you don't want to fall and disturb those beautiful feathers do you? Well knowing you you would rather not. Living as a perfectionist, why would you live like that", shinigami said and sighed. He left the blades there like they didn't matter and looked to the luminary, "so how should I kill you this time. Last time it was an explosion this time maybe, hanging", he said as a knot appeared on her neck and below her a portal appeared

Wait why did they want yuum", tobi said

Oh. She didn't say. We should've asked. These kids won't say anything either. Should just kill them right", he said looking down at the children as the hands appeared, "auctually no kuroi won't like that. I'm just wondering how the goddess of death cares more about life than the auctual goddess of life. Irony. They're funny sometimes", he said then tapped pavol, "where's your brother and inei. We came for you guys the group can be done with later"

You see her breathing. Her lungs are weak and trying hard to breath. You can tell by how her breast go high and low over and over. It's easy to tell since it's big.
And then her eyes wouldn't wake up. And she looks like she won't move so yeah druged. No outside wounds. Say do you think the kids would love this rabbit", she said giving him the rabbit that tried biting him as soon as it got on his hands, "yeah. They should. They just need to feed it well"

No tension would be found in the rope and if they looked, they would find her missing. Pavol peered into the portal and grabbed at his own neck. " She never said what her purpose was"

The blades vanished as he got cozy and grinned. " Why not live like that? Being a perfectionist makes me the envy of all"

Yuuma sat up slowly and rubbed his arms. Despite being healed, his body burned with the curse, or so it felt. There was something different though, more enduring, eternal perhaps but embedded deep inside. " But...you stress over little things"

" Hey!" He glared at Yuuma. " I do not!" Pavol's silence after seemed like he didn't hear Shinigami's question but he twitched after a bit. " I don't have a brother!" He corrected. " They took them away somewhere. Inei might be dead"

" She's tough" Yuuma said rubbing his horn. " But...with so much death...perhaps that's why Kuroi protects life? I mean...you could just ask her"

" Feed it?" He watched as the rabbit tried in vain to bite him. " Bleed them dry it sounds like. Your parenting skills are questionable, madam" Averin's fingers curled around the rodent when he looked at Kuroi. " An effective drug indeed...I must look into it. This may be how I keep her grounded"

If you have no brother then why did it pain you so much to say that last part", he said walking over to tobi as his wounds began heal

So we're done?", tobi as as the children passed out

Yeah. Give them their mission", shinigami said with a smile, "would be fun"

Ok then. Niro magic it is", tobi said as a magic circle appeared behind her. Trends of mana appeared and each connected to the brains of the children. It changed their memories of being slaves, "you're no longer slaves to them. Your one goal is to meet his expectation. Find the one devil that greeted you and challenge him. You aren't free from him till you win. Oh his name is shinigami by the way", tobi said then sealed the memory in them.

Done. Now let's move on", he said

By the way where did that portal lead", tobi asked him

Oh to a volcano. You know the one we went to. ", he said as the portal closed, "didn't want her to live. Ok let's go get Keiran"

Sure sure", tobi said then opened another portal, "Yuuma, can you come along?"

" It wasn't pained!" Pavol looked away again. " Keiran is a good training dummy. He'll never beat me!"

" Magic is still new to him..." Yuuma said as he stood up. Another glance was cast over the kids while their new goal was set. A mist, visible to only him, floated over them. Their fate was revealed above their heads and marks were placed on their heads. " Freedom is just a vain hope...you're using them to strengthen him...aren't you?"

He turned away to face the new portal, head down. " Death is...easier to face in the dreams..." Tobi was ignored as he strode past them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus