Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Wow. Nice outfit if I do say so myself ", shinigami said disappointed

Wait you're supposed to not be looking", tobi said, "keep going"

He began swinging again
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Yuuma grabbed the shards before leading Kuroi to his room. His hand was held out to what was on the floor as he stepped aside. " It's...not finished. Can you make sense of this?" The crystals were set on the portion marked as crystal.

" Another dream?" She said while walking around it. Most of the elements were familiar and she could link to a deity or nyctoran.

" Yes. It felt...different, ancient" Another book was pulled from a table before he sat down. Within it's pages were more things he saw in the dream.

" I need to know more if I am to understand this"

" Yes, forgive me" He turned the book to face her. " I saw dragons of each element raise a champion. These champions-" Light filled the room and voice came from within it. " The champions became gods"

When the light faded, a Luminary stood in the corner, scowling at them. Around his neck was a crystal like the one Shadow brought but filled with light and bearing a different rune. " You have the power to become one little dragon"

" Why are you here?" Kuroi growled as she stood between them. The Luminary smiled at her. " Doing my job"

Fine you can go", Tobi said

Thank you", he said transforming to his second form his hair still down to his feet and zoomed through the portal. He caught the luminary by the wing and set his blade at his neck, "I set a barrier up there meaning unwelcome shouldn't come in. You knew that seeing as you teleported here. So what's it with you and coming here when you know full well you're not welcome. And don't give me crap about being a deity because I will slit this throat if you do. Please do, my muscles have been sore maybe slicing something will calm them", he said with the same look tobi had when she threatened those in the forest.

The book hit the floor as Yuuma a jumped a mile. " W-where did you come from" He asked Shinigami.

Despite the blade at his neck, the Luminary chuckled. His wings faded as sun beams shrouded by clouds. " Oh come now, even you should know there is power beyond yours by now...human" The last word was said with venom. "

" Averin has established that already" Kuroi stated while she shifted behind Shinigami. " He's my human you're challenging"

" Indeed" His lips pulled back in disgust as he looked over him. " A race whose time is no more yet they linger like a bad stench" He pinched the tip and shifted it a bit.

Light swallowed the Luminary only for him to appear in the doorway. " I suggest saving that blade for something befitting your rage, boy" A glance was tossed down the hall. " There will be many far more deserving of it than I"

That's it m killing him", he said as a slash of mana burst at the luminary. It destroyed the doors and everything around it. He was about to go strike when tobi stoped him

Wait. The idiot is giving out info just wait", tobi said holding him back

He made me angry so might as well kill him. Who's going to bother anyway", he said

No attack for one week remember. One week you can't kill him", tobi said pulling him back, "he should be here soon"

Oh. That blast contained darkness like Nasr. Maybe even the death god. He has to be a god like sonne to survive that", he said with a blank face, "yeah I meant it when i said don't say anything about being a powerful diety. Like it's getting old and annoying", shinigami said

Gosh. You weren't supposed to...just take", tobi said giving him the ring

Oh. Got it", he said as mana began to cloth him head to toe and he wore the ring, "so you think he's still alive"

Light moves faster than darkness right", tobi said

No they move at the same speed since light can't be without darkness you taught me this. So he can play survive if he reacted quick enough and since I gave him time enough time like a second....so he's still alive"

Yup. Remember to be fast", tobi said

Indeed, the Luminary had vanished before the attack reached him. "And look who's here" His voice rang through the air. "He remembers you...Tobi. It was him who let me in. No matter, my job is complete. Enjoy your peace...while you have it"

" Finished?" Kuroi said as she headed to the doorway. " He didn't do..." Her heart fell still as she considered the silence in the castle. Something felt wrong, very wrong.

Yuuma picked up the book and brushed it off. " I guess...we're done discussing this today"

Tobi?" Shinigami asked

No idea", tobi said not knowing anything

Well that's something. Well what ever. Void no vaulkar wait no. Yes averin. Can someone summon him. Nevermind he will come", he said as he transformed to his fourth form and the mana clothing him exploded. He dug his sword to the ground as green mana file the room and his cat eyes appeared. The mana surrounded te castle moving through it letting him sense and see through it and search it.

Oh. Yeah he's using soul magic so better not disturb him", tobi said as her form became clearer. It seemed like she was a physical being now

" This is...soul magic?" Yuuma stared at the mana with wonder.

With a sigh, Kuroi leaned against the doorframe. He was right, Averin would show and that made her tense but understanding the magic, she waited for what he would find.

Despite the missing Valra, Shinigami would find three missing who were supposed to be there. The young boys and Inei were nowhere to be found but the Luminary was gone too.

The mana stoped flowing then red mana burst from him, "they took the boys", he said with rage in his voice, "I should have put a tracker on them"

I did", tobi said

Wait you did", shinigami asked looking at her with a blank face

Well he's betrayed us a lot and Keiran is the last human of course I did", tobi said, "this reminds me of how much of an idiot you are"

Wow. Cool the insults and let's just find them already. And I thought one week was agreed. That stupid old man. I will break him", he Sis removing his sword

By the way I forgot to tell you you're still holding a training sword. It's wooden", tobi said pointing at it

Wait then how did I", he said looking at the sword then found no scratch on it but the hole was still in the ground.

You didn't notice. You're really an idiot. Well let's go for those kids", tobi Ssaid standing up

The mana that rushed by blew Kuroi's hair in her face. It was brushed back when she looked at them. " Let's go before Averin gets here" Kuroi shoved off the doorframe and strode over to them.

" Why would they steal...n-nevermind...Tobi answered half" Yuuma sighed before getting to his feet.

Oh shy but is coming", tobi said opening a portal

His name is Yuuma", shinigami said

Who doesn't know that", tobi said then pushed them all through the portal

A bolt of lightning ran between them once they were through the portal. The sound ran through her head for too long, giving time for a variety of unusual chains to bind them. She took her kitsune form, bit the chains, and flung there users across the room.

Fox fire was readied when a woman yelled. " Stand down! The goddess has graced us with her presence" A path was cleared to reveal another Luminary. She appeared to float towards them with a prideful aire.

Teeth bared and ears back, Kuroi watched her while shifting on her feet. Suddenly she lifted her gaze to not the foreign yet sterile appearance of the place they were in. Standing before them were countless children, each one with collars that clung to an adult Nyctoran. All, except a small handful were of impossible crosses.

Oh. I think this is them", tobi said

Them who?", shinigami asked

You're fans", tobi replied. They both seemed to ignore everyone around hem again like they didn't exist

Ha. So should we kill them", he said transforming to as his fourth form changed to look like his second form

I'm not sure. Oh smart thing you've did there. I like it", tobi said with a grin

Yeah I prefer killing people with my second form so I thought, would it be if I stayed in my fourth form and fashion it to work like the second form. And I can do magic", he said taking the sword to his left hand

And you can do magic", tobi said agreeing with him

So who are these. Child slave captors? They capture children? Well for that alone is reason to massacre them", he said

Ok. You do that I will take the children. Wait maybe they will reveal more information ", tobi said

Yeah true. Bad guys nowadays do that a lot. I wonder why", shinigami said

Maybe it's more fun that way. You remember when he said more people deserving of your sword are there", tobi said pointing at the ones holding children with collars

It will take a high number of explaining to spare them from my blade", he said as a portal appeared by his right hand and he took out the white blade

" Slaughter us all?" The luminary chuckled. " They all were all like the children they look after now. Such ugly beasts with a thirst for blood!"

A sharp growl rose from Kuroi when she snapped at the Luminary, fangs barely missing her. " You created them! An unnatural stench rises from them!"

" Unnatural!" She laughed for a bit then grinned at Shinigami. " My sweet darlings, this all ancient knowledge left behind by them, the First Race" Her fingers ran through Kuroi's bristling fur as she stepped towards the him. " Slaves? You child have no idea what you speak of. Every child here is an orphan. We have given them food, shelter, care, and training to prepare them for the outer world"

Before she could touch him, the goddess grabbed her shoulder and flung her away. " Stay away from him!"

The others caught the luminary, keeping her on her feet. " Ah, yes. The impossible couple..." Her clothes were straightened then she held her head high. The light of joy showed in her eyes. " Answers you can have. A tour even but I want one thing" She raised her hand and beckoned to someone.

A prick was felt in Kuroi's leg. She whirled around to find a few children at her feet. " What did I..." Vision blurred as a warm cloud enveloped her senses. She returned to her human form as she collapsed. A purple lightning bolt stole her away before she hit the ground.

" She'll be returned before the end of the day" The luminary smirked.

Hey I said it would take a good level of explanation to save you", he said appearing in front of her his eyes rage with rage, "you should know the next words I'm about to say. Too bad you will be thinking about it for last", e said then smacked her to the edge of the room, "I don't care how manaubers days or seconds it takes. You took people from me. Four people. I will take forty from you", he dropped his sword and let it fall into a portal. A black blade came from another portal to his left hand, "there's no time to waste on you. By the time I come back you better be here so I can kill forty. If I have to searching for you I will kill eighty", he said then disappeared following the lighting that took kuroi. His new form allowed for quick speed allowing his to take part of the luminanary tendency to travel with light

Tobi looked at Yuuma, "ok shy boy. Pick the kids I should save and the ones that die. Pick well cause if one of the ones you pick betray us they will die. And unlike shinigami, I'm not so merciful for no reason", tobi said patting yuumas head with a cute smile b

" Insolence!" She snapped while pushing away from the wall. Her bitter glare turned to Yuuma who was fiddling with his dragon tooth necklace. " You have neither the skill nor the will to decide such a fate" She sneered.

His eyes flicked up and down as he wandered among the children and their handlers. " Y-your right...knowing...so many will die..." Tears were choked back when he put his hand on the head of a Caprivik/Kerberol mix.

At the end of the trail, he would find Kuroi brought through a door that would be locked from within. She was placed on a bed and a few others got to work.

A disturbing sight waited outside her room, something akin to a magic lab. On the far wall were tubes containing children that looked be newborn to three years of age sleeping and growing. None were remotely a plausible mix. One Nyctoran looking over them handed a few things to another which were taken into the room Kuroi was held.

A wave of mana went through te room, "hey you weak trash keep quiet", tobi said in an angry voice, "I never gave you permission to talk. Bend down and kiss your toes", tobi said as the luminanary bent down against her will and tried kicking her toes when it couldn't reach her kneels broke to make it more possible

Shinigami busted through the door to the room. A wave of mana had come before him and he got to work cutting everybody except kuroi with the white sword. He picked up kuroi as the mana began to swirl, "oh sorry. I cut this room in half. I'm telling you this so that you would panic. "

The grisly sound and her echoing cries got many to back away and slink towards other rooms and areas. Even Yuuma cringed watching her crumple to the ground.

A small portion of the children bolted or started crying. Their handlers tried to comfort them, some to little avail and others with a success that was almost too fast. " N-not so...merciful is right" Yuuma stated as he continued to pick through the kids.

Unease filled him as he wandered further into the crowd. The bulk were too calm for what just happened or so he thought. Cold and stoic gazes followed him like angry spirits. Another was chosen and he felt a sharp pain in his side. He turned to find a five year old grinning while pulling a grigorvelik tail free. " What...have they done here...they are too young to u-understa-" His body began to turn to stone but he forced himself to continue.

" Panic?" The purple Raixi, about their age, stated as he got to his feet. He held the deepest wounds while they bled through his fingers. " Panic? ...amusing..." His gaze was fixated on how Shinigami held her. He could see a familiar fury in his eyes. A picture was pulled from his pocket and held out to him. The Raixi held a two year old Raixi/Levies mix on it. " My little brother...is all...I care about..."

Don't worry if they poison you I can heal you. I can change their memories of you want", tobi said as she grew bigger like she could swallow them up, "whichever one dares to make a move will die at their own feet"

Oh. Then you won't mind what I've done would you. I care about her. I used the white blade on you. White is a color to warn others of danger or poison. Well of course there's an antidote. You just need to give me information to get it. Who are you and what did you plan to do to kuroi. Ad those kids outside, what are you doing to them. Seeing as you follow us around you should know how much my hatred of those who harm children goes. Start talking or I will slash you again",

Protests were made as they shifted on their feet, turning to watch Tobi with glares. The more nervous ones tucked themselves behind their handlers.

An older one, about 11 years of age was selected. She was pointed towards Tobi but she grabbed a boy as she ran over. Yuuma placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head. " Please...don't make things worse. I can only choose so many"

" But he's my partner!" She whined. " I have to stay with him!"

" What do you mean?" He looked at Tobi. " Their memories may need...to be changed"

" Tempest...my name" He stood straighter and looked over them. His eyes glowed bright enough to leave a light trail. " You must be mistaken about following. I haven't left these walls since I was brought here...years ago"

Sparks followed his blood to the ground but no attempt to attack was made. " The children out there..." He nodded towards the door. " Are recent splices. They rest in...an artificial embryonic fluid while their bodies are changed by the new genes. When the change is complete...they are assigned a partner and placed in training" He faked a cough while pulling on his own collar. A scar became visible when it was pulled far enough away.

The objects brought in earlier were picked up. A few syringes based on old designs found, a package holding a strange, gold liquid, and a solid container holding...something was held up. " She was to be the first for a new experiment. I...don't know the details" With a sigh, Tempest fell against the wall. " As the last...living goddess...they were going impregnate her...with their 'great accomplishment'. Rumors are...Solarium had a hand in this"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus