Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Wait no. What are you dumb. Who in their right mind would hand someone like her over. Are you dumb. No you are dumb. Specially dumb how about we just wait here till one of us gives up", he said as the throne appeared and he sat down

Calm down. Let's go find them. Wait you're going back to the castle", tobi said looking at her
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You love that word too much" He looked over the throne then shoved his crown so it sat crooked. " Waiting...so dull. How about you make yourself at home and I prepare something special? Hm?"

Though tough to see, his eyes where full of curiosity. An icicle was plucked at while he pondered over his orders.

The blade was pulled from the ice and swung at the wall. " I'm not going back! I told you to take him back to the castle"

We're bored. You need to entertain us He shad through the link.

" Entertain yourself..." She growled.

Hey get out", he said taping the side of his head and kicked him out of the link, "you cant just enter the link between two people. It's rude", he said meltinf some ice around him, "that's better. Auctually a bed would do", he said as a fluffy bed appeared and he laid on it, "want one?", he asked the human

Tobi liked at her with a blank face, "well he knew somethings were wrong from the link. Something about being with another guy, it was weird", she said

"Mmmm...Never said I got between your link" Metal veined through the ice, giving some resistance to fire. The crystal shattered once they reached it.

His attention turned to the bed in the middle of the exposed water. " A bed, how nice but..." A green toned metal appeared in his hands when he rolled to his back. " You're not a trustworthy fellow. ...not that I have anything to worry about"

She chuckled at what Tobi said then pressed her head against the wall with a sigh. " I can't wait to see that god try to steal me away" A smile crept across her face before she stood straight once more.

" There's something different about that guy. Even Shinigami will find his power is not enough...which is why I won't leave" She ran her fingers over a metal design in the wall. Some classified metal and ice as the same perhaps...the werewolf form was taken as she bolted down the halls.

Too bad. You were right", he said as a guardian appeared from below him and hit the human to the top of the barrier so hard it shattered, "I still need to get info from you. If you won't give it then we might as well become friends", he said as a pillow appeared and he rested his head on it, "haaa..you're one of mine aren't you?", he asked as another guardian dropped the human to the ground

Tobi followed, "youre missing the point. His specialty isn't power. I told you, it's skill", tobi said with her evil grin again, "I told you I created the right devil"

The barrier healed, gaining a green color, after he was dropped to the ground. " You're kidding right?" He said shifting his crown. No scratch was on him and he kept his bored look. " Life has grown weak through the years...what do I expect..."

His gaze shifted to Shinigami once the crown sat right again. Silence ruled until he leaned back and sighed, floating back up to his spot in the corner. " Correction, you're one of mine...not that it matters"

Again, he pulled out more metal to play with. This time it held a rainbow color. " Info? No. Too much talking. Find someone else for that"

Devil still bugged her. What was so terrible that she would call him that? He was nothing like Rage but...what was with her and demons or dark creatures in general. " The right devil...he still has a halo"

Thoughts ran side by side in her mind, marking his actions as devilish or not. They shifted from memories to ideas, some turning devilish on her and riling her up. She slid to a stop before another frozen pool and tucked her tail while looking around. " Why did you create a devil?" Her gaze fixated on a small crawl space above but...

Yeah. Most people believe in auctual mana as power this days. Imagine being classified as strong cause of your birth", he said as a blanket appeared, "I will sleep for a while. I expect no disturbance. I'd that goddess comes again I want you to wake me. You're noting you know", he said as the guardian became a flow of mana that surround him, "do you kniw the God of life. Or the one of death. Not the goddess the older one"

Why not", tobi said with a small laugh, "simply why not"

The metal became like a yo-yo, rising and falling with each motion of his hand. Minutes of silence ticked by as he recalled the world. Crafted perfectly but the flaw laid in a single poison. " Nothing he says..." He chuckled and shook his head. " You have no idea"

He caught the metal and held it tight though it dripped below. The colors danced and swirled like mana once did. " I might know one god...or more" The mark on his forehead was touched. " They're not important right now" A metallic shriek was heard for a brief second when he pointed over his shoulder.

" This world has enough devils, don't you think?" She glared at Tobi before jumping to the crawl space. It proved a tight fit for the werewolf so she took her human form once more.

Barely any distance was made when the shrill sound reached her ears. Pain shot through her body then returned with greater force when a silver object flattened inches from her face and fell as liquid. " What does he want..." She said under her breath before continuing forward.

True. What's important is who you are", he said appeareing in front of him, "hey let's go on a little date. Don't take it weird I'm engaged already", he said grabbing him and wrapped his body around him. He made them fall into a portal that led to the beast continent. Few inches from his mothers place. He got down, "sorry if this isn't fancy enough"

Tobi paused, "you don't know what a devil is. There are enough demons in this world but devils, there simply isn't one", tobi said, "by the way they're gone. Ok I'm going to meet him now go back to the castle", tobi said turning back

After looking around, he sighed and shoved Shinigami away. " Now, you've ruined everything...whatever" He shrugged and walked away with his hands in his pockets. " Still not important"

The beasts seen on the horizon were a familiar sight. Alongside the hidden gods, the one who helped create them had intended the beasts be a milestone for...something felt off. He glared at the ground before looking back at Shinigami. " Get your nap, kid!" Light ran up his body, turning him into white gold. Another wave of light shattered it, leaving nothing in its place.

" Care to enlighten me? Know what...nevermind. You're leaving so..." She watched Tobi for awhile longer before crawling forward. If they were gone then it was safe to look for the Valra and reclaim the beast.

Should have killed him", he said opening a portal to kuroi and jumped on her, "hey kuroi. Can I get that soft fur again please?", he said

And he's back. No bother then", tobi said going back

Her head poked into the center room when he landed on her, flattening her out. The frozen water stared back while she hung half over the edge. " Yes, you can have my fur back" She chuckled. " Don't sleep until the beast is freed, alright?"

The wall was used to shove themselves out of the crawlspace. As they fell, she took the kitsune and caught him on her back.

Once he landed on her back he stretched and went to sleep again

Yeah I don't see what you expected", tobi said

" He's lazy today..." She sighed and buried him in her fur again.

" I expected him to...nevermind...he's happy" Nose to the ice, she checked the bodies scattered about. It looked like Nasr's work with the missing hearts but his scent had been washed off from them being submerged.

" You keep trying to send me back to the castle" She stated while inspecting the walls. " Why? Nothing is found in safety...Or Elena has more pranks" Gashes were found among a spray of blood. Their depth suggested a fit of rage and Nasr's scent was all over them but even a faint trace of Inei was missing.

Nearby, blades, tainted with dark power, were embedded in the wall. His power was growing to accomplish such a feat.

She turned back to investigate where the crystal was. Some metal dust was left behind and a rapidly fading energy. "You would have answers if you just came with" His voice echoed in her mind.

Her ears flipped back when she inhaled the metal dust. The rest scattered when she sneezed. "Ofcourse you're watching...What do you really want?" She replied but silence greeted her.

If that man sends another link message I will destroy this forest. I'm not kidding", he said to her through the link then shifted, "also can you control your body temperature"

That's what he wanted right. For you not to see him be like your sister", tobi replied to her

Teeth were bared at the mention of Sonne. Rage rose within, dredging up her inner bloodlust. The depth of the gashes made sense with how powerful it was. Nasr, Shinigami, now her, something was influencing their emotions. " We should fight eachother someday. Reveal our darkest secrets which we hide but not here...not now"

A glare was cast where the human had been before she opened a portal and walked through. She kept her gaze to the floor as she stepped into her room. If Elena did add more, she dared not wake Shinigami with her reactions.

"I can control my temp to some degree. Are you too cold?" She answered him. The small burst of rage had warmed her up but back in the castle, her temper faded. Perhaps there were surprises that would do the same? She looked across her room as she curled up.

If anything new was there, it still didn't hold the impact the cribs did. He was sure to see them when he woke. Her heart raced at the thought, maintaining the warmth earned through rage. Gently she shifted him down to nestle him into more fur and hide those surprises a bit longer.

Oh yeah don't bother. He will wake up and go back. Might as well take him with you. Something tells me he needs to be there", tobi said patting his head

Don't worry about it. I was just asking to know", shinigami replied through the link.

" For if another guy shows up?" She grinned at Tobi then buried her snout in her fur. " He would rather tear up the world than hand me over...it's precious. I shall take him with but something is wrong"

Her eyes closed as she ran what was found through her head. " Inei's scent was missing. The blood on the crystal may have been hers but...Vaulkar should have finished looking over that leg by now. It may hold what I'm missing"

Stars appeared in her fur when she chuckled inside. "Just to know? I feel like you're planning something. So much for sleeping" One tail was draped over him.

Planning. Not sure", he said through the link

What do you mean it wasn't there", tobi asked yawning

One eye opened to look at him for a moment before she closed it again. " I mean if she was there, it was blood only" Her head tipped to the side as she began to drift to sleep. " She was...never there"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus