Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Sure I'm supposed to believe you after you've caused he to defiant. What do you want from her. Any follower of solarium is no friend of ours you should know that", he said as he began to take steps forward, "I'm beginning to get tired of this. One enemy comes another one goes. What's with you and not being able to leave those who should be left alone. Anyway, bye", he said appearing on top of him and kicked him sideways on the face with enough force to push him to the side
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His hand hit the wall after whirling away from the kick. " Idiot!" the door became a horned beast which knocked Shinigami back. "The only reason she fainted is because..." Darcia scoffed and held up his hand. A portal opened and the dark crystal fell through into his hand. "History has truly been forgotten. I can help her! Or do you want Solarium's followers to win?"

He graves the beast by the horns and brought his kneel to its neck very hard then threw it to the side, "now you aren't on her side. Answer me one question, why now? Why are you talking now why act now? There were clearly better chances where we would believe such a story but why now. Explain", he said then coughed twice, "you disturbed my sleep you know. Let's be quick with it I have a goddess to save. If she dies then the whole world should forget about living talk less of surviving"

" Why now?" He said circling closer to the water. " Because I didn't expect our kind to foolishly lash out! If you want the one responsible for her pain, strike at the one who smashed my head"

Dude that's your beef", he said stopping in place. His sword was still at the ready but he had a blank face on.

" My beef!?" He chuckled and shook his head. " Look who's..." The crystal pendant was rolled in his hand. It's power was draining to restore him. " It's beyond you. I must go before..."

Shadows solidified into a new body but the crystal became clears. Once healed, he vanished, tracking Kuroi once more.

Missed me", he said appearing before him, "yeah sorry. I kind of held onto you", he said as a mana chain was revealed holding them together. He grab him by his neck and flew him into walls and walls till they got out the castle, "explain yourself quickly. Seriously you know I'm suppose to be her guardian I can't let you walk towards her. Who sent you"

Though in the air, he seemed to stand on something. " The gods sent me" He briefly looked to the sky before locking eyes with him. " You only claim to be a guardian. She's more to you"

If you can tell that then you better start talking in more details", he said kicking him down to the ground. he appeared before him and took him to a plane where there were stars around and under them was a hole that were to be opening

The sword was pulled out again with a dagger, held backhanded, in the other. Power was drawn from the new darkness around them. " I am what your kind should have known as Creators. An ally or...partner to the goddess but don't mistake it for the bond you have with her" He said pointing the sword at Shinigami. " She won't know me because she does not know her place"

Partners to the goddess. Ten tell me did she ask for free will if so where were you all this time. Who stuck with her all this time. You think I'm just going to let her go like that after he struggled to fulfill something and now she has to face her own father. Well it's true you have all right to help her but...there's something about you that doesn't sit right with me", he said as a sword plunge through Darcie from behind. He was at both places at the same time. The hole opened up like at black hole and began staging them both in, "domain"

Shadows seemed to split him in two, allowing him to escape the blade. He swung the sword in a full circle with the dagger close behind as he was knit back together. " The situation was not right for us to return. Now things have fallen in place"

His gaze shifted to the black hole. The energy it had reminded him of the days long gone. " I could use the exercise..." The crystal pendant was tossed into the black hole. When he reached back up, a void opened on the other side to counter it's pull. From it, dark, flaming rain fell.

Time stoped and he appeared above Darcie, "hey. Who gave you rights to act out in my domain", he said as the world twisted and his void became a pair of eyes. They had black cat iris. They the iris became crises. The a line was added to the iris ten another until a fully round circle was formed. It was his eyes looking down on him as he forced Darcie to kneel pushing him down with his leg. You're lucky", he said as the twisting stoped and everything went back to normal his void and shinigami black hole.

The black hole pulled the attacks to the middle absorbing them along with the void. Shinigami was on one kneel panting. It seemed the last illusion was too hard to do for him, "you're really lucky you know that", he said as his body became sweaty and his eyes almost bargain crying blood. He stood up again and wiped his face, "I'm still not letting you go near her", he said charging at Darcie. His weakened state showed.

When the illusion faded, Darcia lifted his head to see Shinigami's weakness. Spikes of darkness stretched forth to impale and imprison him when the creator reached forward. " Luck doesn't seem to be the problem"

As he got to his feet, the crystal returned to his hand, its power fully restored. It glowed a block of pure darkness and immeasurable weight slammed on top of the cage. " You care deeply for her" He said sliding the blade through the spikes. It was tucked under his chin to make him look up. " You care enough to kill her and yourself but you don't have the ability to take my place and spare her. The pillar must stand for her to live and until she sits on it, I'm the only one keeping it together"

Take your place. You see that's the thing. She doesn't want to. She's dying because someone attacked her. Someone that very happened to be you", he said gritting his teeth, "I will kill you for that"

A loud booming was heard as Tobi appeared and kicked away Darcie. She destroyed the spikes and caught shinigami before he could fall. Seeing what was happening she laid him down to rest up, "you did this. You're dying for that", she said as spikes of crystals appeared and were sent forth at him

Shinigami stood up slowly, "I told you I'm killing you. How doesn't matter"

Shadows were solidified so he could catch himself. " You don't get it!" Darcia said as he held up the crystal. It's glow shattered the crystals sent after him. " If I die, she dies!" His attention shifted to Tobi now. " I never touched her except to capture her"

Say what you just said again very slowly and wonder why we don't trust you", he appeared beside Dercia and kicked him towards tobi who punched him upwards. The sword shinigami was holding became very large as it was covered with mana. He pushed a lot of mana into it that it began to burn with flames and magma could be seen seeping through. Tobi held shinigami shoulder and switched their places with Darcie. As Darcie was flying towards them tobi kicked the sword down towards him. As soon as the sword hit the magma began to bind his body forcing him to go lower to the black hole

Chains attached to Darcia's limbs and pulled taught against the draw. Overhead, the metal one lounged in the air with a crooked crown. " They make everything so damn hard!" He said stretching.

Another appeared next to Darcia and grabbed the sword. It melted and all the magma gathered into his hands. " Hard is when they find the proof waiting for them!" He laughed and turned towards Shinigami and Tobi while the magma reformed into a massive spiked orb. " Later losers!" It was flung at them only to explode with the force of a super volcano. They would find, when the mess cleared, all three of them had vanished.

Oh he thinks he's going somewhere", a voice that sounded like shinigami said as the world they were in broke. The zone broke down revealing shinigami sitting down on the throne with the white blade on his lap and on the floor was white cloth with blood stains as if used to wipe something bloody, "you should probably treat that", he said pointing to Darcie chest as it was bleeding.

Tobi was no where around

Darcie was on his knees his hands chained to the floor and his neck tied to a pole.

Shinigami rested on his right hand and looked at Darcie, "you even taught your friends came to save you. At first I thought you were breaking free from the spell especially when you used that crystal, sorry I meant this crystal", he said holding it up as it was put in a orb of mana with sealing circles on it, "you're right it has value to kuroi. The only question is if she wants it. Like I was saying, when I say that void I was sure you would break free but the last scene got me. I should have let you continue. Next time, remind me to let them continue. Anyway you can run away again now if you want I just want you to answer a question before you go. How do I save kuroi", he said sitting up and went closer to Darcie.

Each drop that fell to the floor filled him with a sense of dread yet he laughed. For every drop of his blood that fell, another of dark blood fell with it. This blood froze the pool growing below him. " Why would I desire leaving a place with so much dark mana?" He became as a shadow and pulled free of his binds as he sat upright.

One eye was covered when he looked at Shinigami. " I trained no one. Even they know what will happen if the pillar of darkness falls" He began to move his hand from his eye when another grabbed his wrist. " Zircon?"

" He needs the answer spelled out" Zircon stated as he faced Shinigami. " He tried to tell you how to save her but your too slow" A metal dragon stepped through the veil of light when he beckoned to something. Not greed, but a fine silvery dragon crafted from the strongest and finest metals. Around her neck was a silvery crystal with a rune, matching the one on Zircon's head, carved in it. " Witness what your actions have done" She growled.

With a smirk, Zircon created a spear and drove it through his own shoulder. The dragon behind him roared and staggered. Mercury-like blood flowed from the dragon's wound. " If you want her to live, you'll let him live"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus