Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Then who is Nasr reacue. And why aren't they back yet", tobi said then tapped her, "we haven't taken beat yet you can't sleep"
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Her ears perked up and she lifter head a little when she was tapped. " He won't be so thrilled with wet fur...but he won't pass up a bath" he was shifted to her back before she stretched and stood up.

" I intend to find the answers to your questions" A portal was opened and she stepped through. The golden statue seemed to stand out more than usual today. Some of the softest towels were gathered and laid out as a bed. " Nasr should be back by now and that bothers me"

Shinigami was gently placed on the towels before she returned to her human form.

No you're still missing the point. You need to go take that beast. Have you forgotten about it", tobi asked facepalming herself

Beast, beat, Kuroi paused half stretched and stared at the ceiling for a bit before slumping. " Best to clarify...no...I haven't forgotten" She sighed. " As long as he's asleep...why am I arguing this with an ancient being?"

He was circled a few times before she knelt down and rested her hand over his heart. " Send him to Vaulkar" She said then stood back up. " I'll take care of the beast" Darkness swept her away, leaving the two behind.

Yeah sure take him to the guy that's the most mysterious", tobi said picking him up an putting him on her back, "not waking up this time. Must be really important", tobi said flying over to find vaulkar

The blood dragon was in a room that resembled a cross between a morgue and slaughter house. Bodies or body parts hung about the room or were stored in cold compartments. Containers and vials of blood were sorted by species, rarity, and individual. Prized parts of creatures, be they horn, tooth, eye, or something else, were displayed like trophies or preserved in jars of special mana. Some even seemed to be still alive.

The leg floated above Vaulkar as he unraveled the DNA from two places. He sorted his blood from the strand removed farthest from the cut. " Won't they love this!" He chuckled.

Back in the temple, Kuroi melted the ice. The human hadn't returned and his voice remained silent. She searched the black water for pieces of the altar that was supposed to be there lest him or another return.

Won't they love what", tobi said staring him do own then back away from his face, "she said bring him here", tobi said motioning to shinigami sleeping

His eyes lit up when he heard her. The leg was set on the table and blood sorted into little dishes before he leaned towards them. " What I found of course. It will change...oh...he's sleeping...things just got more fun" Silver claws moved dangerously close to his head. " Valra aren't the only who can control dreams. A little manipulation of brain activity can mold his dreams into what I want. He must be dying to know the truth of the leg"

One by one the pieces were found and put back together. Oddly, they were scattered throughout the temple with the key pieces sitting in the depths of the black water. A sense of being watched grew with each piece collected.

She was returning with the last piece, an offering bowl, when she noticed something sitting where it belonged. The bowl was set down before she picked it up. It was a powerful looking dragon with it's wings outstretched. After turning it over a few times, she realized the dragon was her. " A shulgir piece...but the game is dead"

" Mmm...not quite" A familiar voice said.

She whirled around to find the one human with a few others. Each one held a rune on their foreheads of a different element, metal, magma, ice, and dark. " Leave and come back with more. Tch! I'm busy!" The bowl was slid into place as the piece was swallowed by her scythe.

While the one she met earlier looked away, the one marked with dark stepped closer. " You misunderstand us...mistress..." The blade was hooked under his jaw before another word could be said.

" Mistress to only one. Now leave before I wake him" The dark light returned her eyes alongside a cruel but charming grin.

" Heh...so be it" He grinned and they all warped to a different doorway. " The hard way it is" each one took a defensive stance with the one marked 'magma' resembling Shinigami's stance.

" I won't lose" She said preparing herself. " Not this time"

Hold on. No. It won't work on him and I'm supposed to kill you if you try so...yeah", tobi was saying when interrupted

Tobi. Should I go", shinigami said still asleep

Wait aren't you asleep,..", tobi was saying then paused then grined, "I get it. Well she might be disappointed but maybe", tobi replied, "first let me get the answer from him. Hey blood lad, just tell me the answer. He seems impatient "

" You'd kill me over something so harmless? Painful, truly" He said with sarcasm.

His gaze fixated on Shinigami now. " Must be quite the dream if he's impatient. Let him sleep. The answer will only mess with his head more" A few inches overhead, his tail swung over them while he retreated behind the table again.

" Then again..." He said while picking the leg back up. " It could make everything more fun" With a single motion, he cut a clean ring near the top of the leg. " the leg does belong to the boy but that isn't the fascinating part"

Having witnessed Shinigami fight, she was able to easily fend off the first attacks. The altar shook from the force of the blows and a few pieces fell. Everything got trickier with the reality of defending that too.

A storm of silver spiraled around the room, gathering the water and striking at the humans until the metal one halted her attack. " You're supposed to be a goddess?" He shattered her scythe and motioned for the one of dark to move in. " You're less than man"

A cold, dark mana erupted from her, knocking them all into the walls. " Don't underestimate me!" Spirits gathered and lit the shrine when she pulled the mana back into herself. It transformed her into a draconic/werewolf mix with the power of death in her teeth and claws.

They found her strength had increased by ten-fold and her senses greatly heightened when she struck. Blow for blow, they found she was as untouchable as their own and those over them. Her hidden skill proved great enough they nodded at each other.

Molten chains burst from all directions to bind her but her speed enabled her to weave through them. As she turned to strike the human of magma, metal was shot through her joints, knocking her back into the chains. She let out a horrendous howl as they burned through her flesh.

" It didn't have to be this way" The dark one said as he approached her. " Let's get you home before you show that skill again" He touched her collar bone and the void swallowed her up. A sealing circle briefly appeared in the air when it closed. The ice one spoke when he turned around. " She can wipe us out in an instant if she perfects her skill"

" That's why they added to us" He said holding up her piece. " Now let's go" They vanished leaving the crumbling altar, still lit, in the silence.

Within the void, Kuroi floated, half out of it as her existence was slowly stripped away. Or it was, until a set of hands wrapped around her. The presence she felt from them was familiar, the beast of darkness.

Nevermind", shinigami said waking up. He itched his head, "gosh it feels like the back of my brain is frozen", he said getting down

So it's not", tobi said watching him, "you going to leave her like that"

Well they have her to the beast didn't they. It's her fight now. Our own has to do with him. Hey vaulkar, tell me what was so instresting. Also my brain hurts so make it simple I don't want your riddles again", he said pulling a chair and sat on it. He rubed his head again.

" Fall asleep on some ice?" He chuckled. A blank face returned as he sighed. " You never did like riddles...how dull. Fine, but I expect a good prank later"

The leg was returned to the table, placed close enough for them to see the line clearly. He pointed to the portion that was bleeding first. " This portion is what I already said, it's Keiran's but this..." His claw shifted to the other side where most of the leg was. " This is the portion you used my blood to recreate. Doesn't sound fascinating till you think about this"

As he sat up, the blood bowls were shoved alongside it. " Why this leg? Why not the other or both? Better yet, why is it severed here, above the augment instead of in the middle?" His cruel grin returned as he lowered his head to them. " Whoever did this knew what you did. It's deliberate...too deliberate"

Nothingness greeted her when she opened her eyes. Nothing new but strange with the beast so close. " Here you are again except I'm sealed with you" She said as she sat up.

One hand was removed and spirits of inverted light appeared one by one to reveal the shadowed form of the beast. A sound like a distant moan could be heard when it opened it's mouth. To her, words could be heard.

" Without my scythe we must wait. The void is like a vault" She looked around and clenched her fists at the sight of the sealing circle. So close.

Again the beast opened it's mouth, this time while grabbing one of the blade-like horns on its back. It was snapped off and handed to her. The broken portion healed as the piece in her hand became a new, more beautiful scythe. "It will become more powerful when a powerful bond is made over it"

She looked up with surprise with how clearly the words were spoken. " You mean with him..." The blade shimmered as she got up and turned to the seal. " I said I wouldn't lose and I meant it!" Before the power of beast and god combined, the seal was split in a single strike.

Light poured in, the beast retreated to her soul, and the one who sealed her was dragged from the teleport. They fell from the sky into the sea below.

Then we do have a spy among us. But it begs to question what's the point. Are yet that kin on being the only one with mixes or....they couldn't kill him with your blood in him. And also your blood spread to his heart meaning they would be spread across his body", he said lookin at the lef

Ad they couldn't control him", tobi said

So they killed him", shinigami said

" Control can still be obtained with children" Vaulkar growled. " Their young, tender minds can only take so much fear and pain before they willingly bow to the will of another. But death..." He stirred the blood within one of the bowls. A faint, crimson light danced in the ripples. " I wouldn't be so quick to write him off...unless you find more body parts. Like a head" His laugh was dark and devious.

" Enough of that!" A few drops of blood were strewn across the table when he waved his hand. " How do you intend to find and catch this spy?"

How else. Torture", tobi said

Seriously tobi your losing your girlie", shinigami said, "but she's not wrong. But I don't have time to torture everyone so that's why I'm asking someone. You have free time right vaulkar?"

What happened to kuroi", tobi said

She's in the ocean", shinigami said

Then shouldn't you be you know saving her", he asked

Oh true", he said as his wings sprouted back

" Save her in the ocean!?" Vaulkar roared. " She's fine. You humans would need to be saved by her instead. Sit down and relax. She'll turn up soon"

The room filled with crimson light when he stretched his wings. Their span was larger than the room was around. " Now, I always free time. What do you need?"

The scythe had faded by the time she opened her eyes again. Among the dancing beams of light, a dark hand reached for her. She caught their wrist and moved it to find the one who sealed her away. The dragon form was taken as she dove into the dark depths with him.

Bubbles rose to the surface as the growing pressure forced air out of his lungs. He clawed at her hand briefly before drawing on his failing strength to warp them to land...somewhere.

Ok", he said as the wings disappeared. He sat down and looke at vaulkar, "so are you?"

Tobi sighed", well. Might as well ask him"

" What is it you need me to do?" His blade-like claws sang against eachother as he knit his fingers together.

Trees cracked alongside thunder as sea water washed over the land, a blackened marsh whose rich mud held her tight when she fell into it. The human managed to escape while she thrashed about; using the natural dark mana of the land to avoid the mud.

" The others will be here soon" He said as he begun to weave black chains from darkness. " I would have preferred to leave you with some dignity" Her horns were bound when he threw the chains at her. She pulled against them but the energy in this stormy land gave her an idea.

The chains choked her off when she returned to her human form and the mud now reached her stomach but it would end soon. Just a little longer. " You'll be...without...dignity" She grinned.

Find the...hold on one sec", he said as a portal opened beside him.

Nah wait I think she has a plan", tobi said before he stood up

Pretty sure that was a signal for me to help", he said

Nah, if she wanted your help she will wake you up. She still thinks your sleeping", tobi said patting his head

Fine. Vaulkar I need you to find said spy", he said moving closer, "check my people your people and Nasr people. Find the traitor and bring me their head", the portal disappeared

Attached to their body", tobi corrected

Find their head attached to their body", shinigami said

Alive", tobi said again

Fine alive. Anything else", he said

And well", tobi said

This time he got triggered and flinged the chair at a wall, "fine if you say so"

" A conflict of interest I see" He said staring at the chair. A few blinks were made before he sat up. " I can't promise what state they'll be in but...consider the spy found" His teeth showed in a proud yet brutal grin.

The form of the portal appeared behind her with a flash of lightning. He turned to look but the next flash had replaced the portal with one of his kind. " She's more trouble than she's worth" The metal one remarked as he bound her with more chains.

" She's a god, moron!" The magma one said as he bound her arms and wrists with the ice one. " Be happy she fights like one unlike some"

" Yeah, whatever! Just get her out!" The chains pulled taught when he flicked his hand upwards. Slowly she was pulled from the thick mud. Once she was free, a burst of mana flowed up the chains to pry their souls from their bodies. Each one hovered before them, still attached, keeping their bodies frozen.

" This is the Death Continent! The beast of darkness..." Every chain shattered as the beast tore through them with its claws. It manifested behind her like a proud ghost. " Is a soul eater. I said I would win and I kept my dignity!"

"...Dignity..." The dark soul chuckled while they were bound. "If this is your dignity we would love to see it all"

She looked about while they laughed and begged for more. A horror was revealed as rain washed clean her legs, her skirt and underwear were lost to the mud. " What!? H-how dare you...AAAARRRGGGHH!"

They were swallowed by blinding moonlight and taken to the depths of the castle. She appeared near the baths which she stormed off to.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus