Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Oh she's back. Seems pissed", tobi said

Oh. I'm going to brainwash then. Literally", he said then looked at vaulkar, "so you caught them already"

No it's a figure of speech. Like he will catch them", tobi said with a blank face

But he said caught. He definitely did", shinigami said
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Don't hurt yourself" Vaulkar patted Shinigami's head with a finger. " So much work for both of us now. Say hi to your future wife before messing with the heads of guys" His human form was taken so he could speak softly to him. " Or scare her by slipping into the same bed while she's sleeping" He patted his shoulder before vanishing. His laugh lingered for awhile longer.

The top was torn off once she got to the baths and cast aside. She walked through one pool to wash off the excess mud before entering the main one. Bruises from the chains became more clear in the water but, in her mind, they were invisible.

Looming over her was the statue he had placed there so long ago now. She smiled at it while the water flowed over her. "You jerk. Why didn't I put a blade through you for everything you pulled?" She thought while shifting to expose herself as if he were there.

The four 'living statues' within the depths of the castle fought against their binds, burning more energy than if they were in their bodies. Their souls flickered when their mana was near spent. Suddenly the chains on three were shattered and they vanished once their souls returned to their bodies.

Only the dark one was left. "Fine, leave me here. She's why I'm here" He sighed.

The statue moved to bend to face kuroi

I will be taking care of something else", tobi said disapearing. She appeared in front of the dark one, "oh yes you. You should be dead. Well, we are having an important guest so you mind bloody things up so shoo shoo", tobi said as diamond spikes were sent at him

The statue jumped into the water revealing another statue that didn't move from its place at all, "it's an illusion", shinigami said appearing beside her, "just a mist", he said said at the moving statue disappeared and he looked her with an annoyed face, "you left me here"

His body suddenly moved when the spikes impaled him. The nature of the diamond had absorbed his spirit and restored it to his body when blood touched them.

He gasped and clung to the largest one. Despite her form, the energy of her spirit told him what Tobi was. " Such a cold...greeting from...you" The spike was carefully removed and cast to the ground before he grabbed another. " When do our kind...kill each other...for nothing?"

Kuroi's eyes widened when the statue moved. There was only one other time it did that but it never jumped in the water before. She bolted off like a fish but stopped when she heard his voice.

" Was that illusion my punishment?" She said as she turned to him. " Don't give me that look. You needed your rest. Am I not allowed to look after you too?" She dropped her head and looked up with a pout.

Seriously that's your excuse for harming the goddess and trying to kill my surbodinates and all that....nothing you say", tobi said as she got larger and fangs neared out of her mouth. Mana flowed out of her like she was a demon and spikes of diamonds formed. Diamond covered the room

Not sure if I should be mad or delighted. I'm jut mad I couldn't get more of the fur", he said removing his shows and soaked his legs in the water, "back to business. Nasr and inei are missing. Keiran might not be dead and most of all, we might not have a spy, we might just being watched. The leg is keirans but it's the one I made for him with the stone, by the way we need a new one soon. Thise should last two months tops but with the way I've been using it maybe one. I will ask for a very pure and powerful one though it might cost a lot of souls or even dead bodies. Once I was planning on seeing today", he said bring out the drink averin prepared for him

" I never killed..." Another spike was removed and cast aside. " Your subordinates...and the goddess...all she had to...was come with us" The diamond at his feet became an increasingly bold shade of crimson as he removed the rest of the spikes. As he inhaled, shadows healed him.

" That's better" He looked at the diamond around them before turning to Tobi. Truly a terrifying look for the lesser life but he crossed his arms. " Speaking of subordinates, who do you think created the horrors you use now!?" A fire burned in his eyes as he stared her down.

" Alright, alright. Tonight you can eenjoy my fur for as long as you want. Sound good?" She moved closer and rested her head on his leg. " Tobi shouldn't have more demands I would hope"

As he listed what was discovered, she worked to piece together as many pieces as she could. " I captured four of your kin. They may know where those three are. Don't fret about the price of a new stone. I have enough dead here to pay for, create even, the most perfect stone you'll ever find"

Ten we will go meet that alchemist tomorrow. Wonder what's going on with her. She was beautiful if I remember", he said rubbing his chin, "can we make that tonight start now?"

Tobi looked at him, "you seriously don't know who I am. I thought you did that's why I went on this level. Guess not", she said going back to a smaller size, "if you knew who I was you would tell me why you need her. Anyway, hands on your back. Attach your head to the ground and lick it", she said as his body obeyed all the commands without fail against his will, "oh yes. I said we had a guest. He's already here"

" And a collector of men..." Kuroi said while giving him a sharp look. " She's moved her tribe by noe to the new home you payed her with last time. Don't forget that"

The last, tiny remnants of mud were washed off as she ran her hands over her body. She then stood up and left the water to grab a towel. " About 'tonight'..." Extra care was taken to dry off before she sat behind him. " Why not" Fur fell over his shoulders and wrapped around him as she took her kitsune form. " Oh, more fur tomorrow too. The Cotricikal Matriarch hates it when other females set foot in her territory"

Shadows swallowed him and moved him to another area of the room. " I wouldn't have to explain if you remembered your origins" He said wiping his mouth. Muck and dirt was picked from his tongue before he looked at her again. " Who's your guest?"

Well she's met you before and she will again. If you don't want to you can always stay in my shadow", he said getting on her back then began yawning, " gosh this works like a charm. Steer than sleeping drugs"

Oh. Him", she said as a hand smashed his face to the wall. Kronos walked in through a portal and kicked the body of his new Victim to the wall so hard it stuck to it

I said guess sorry for misleading you you see he stays here", tobi said

"I get back and this is what I see", Kronos said looking at tobi, "who's he"

Some guy. Wouldn't say. You broke his skull so I don't think he would say if he wanted to", tobi said

Oh sorry", Kronos said moving away from him, "then that's over. Bye", he said then went back through the portal and it disappeared

A sound like a crumbling mountain filled the air as the man's body changed to dark mana. All things dark began to change to light but ceased midway as the mana rose. "So be it" He said before vanishing.

" No, I was hiding your shadow last time too" She chuckled and got to her feet. " Better than a be-" A sharp pain shot through her head, followed by loud ringing as the 'crumbling mountain' rolled through the air. Her fur became a dull grey as she stumbled about.

An image of a black pillar cracking flashed in her vision alongside the pendant Shadow had brought. A myriad of voices ran through her head but only a few could be picked out. "Another is...to Solarium...End it!" She lifted her head but all went black as she collapsed.

Hey kuroi", he said getting down and rushed to her head, "wake up. Hey. Averin", he shouted out as mana ride around him. He looked around for the attacker

The tone in his voice drew Averin to the room faster than normal. " What happened!?" He snapped while looking her over.

Fix her", he said standing up as her cat iris appeared. He slam his palm to the ground and began to search the castle with soul magic again. His targets were pavol vaulkar the valras and the four kuroi brought.

" You say that like she's an object" He growled as he rested his hand on her head. For the short time she was out her temp had dropped but most disturbing was the lack of mana he felt in her. " This goes deep..."

Most of the valra were still out searching for what Pavel had mentioned but a few had returned and were snacking or discussing something. The Luminary boy was with Yuuma, who flung a bag over his shoulder. A few words were exchanged before the shy dragon roughed up Pavol's hair and stepped past.

Veins of liquid flowed through the castle walls and floors. Closer inspection would reveal this was Vaulkar, watching, listening, and searching for whoever was leaking info.

As for the four who were captured, he would only find one. The mana or soul of the dark one. It stuck to the shadows as it explored the castle but was gradually creeping towards them.

Found him", he said as light went through the flor and castle walls then hit the dark one in his shadow like a blast. A long sword fell from a portal beside him. It had red veins on it. It was the sword rage gave him. He groped it tightly a mana flowed into it causing it to start burning, "take her away from here. Don't fight just take her away", he said as the mana cloaked her

As the dark mana was blasted from the shadow, fur flew off Kuroi, and the crumbling sound could be heard once more. Averin bared his teeth as his head flipped towards him. " Succeed and I may place her in your care" For a moment, he appeared alive as he glowed then disappeared with Kuroi.

By now the shadows and all things dark were half of what they were. The dark mana looked more purple than black too as it rose again. " Strike if you're so eager to end her suffering! can't die again but she can." He said while holding his arms to the side.

She won't. Cause I'm alive after all", he said as darkness spread around him. You seem to like the dark element too. Come, let me show you your place", he said putting the sword ready

"My place, hah! I created darkness alongside the former god of darkness. You're just a descendant" The shadows gathered to the mana to create a body of sorts. He stretched out his hand and a blade appeared before he took a defensive stance. "Her harm is on your head now"

I'm not fighting a fleshless mana body", he said looking around, "I should've have asked Nasr to teach me that trick. No I have to figure it out myself. The older generation seem weaker than I give them credit for. Isn't that true..what's your name again", he said as a wave of light mana flowed through the room

" I'm weaker for one reason alone" He said as the blade was spun and rested at his side. His other hand came up to block the light mana that followed. "My name is Darcia" More features became visible when he lowered his hand again. "I'm not here to harm the goddess"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus