Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I see. Well by now tobi would be making something so I guess we should also”, he said trying to stand up, “ha is mana still accessible for me?”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" In reality it should" She got to her feet and helped him up. " Don't stress yourself now. I'll prepare some food"

Ok0, he said laying back down and gave her a black eye look with a grin.

" Don't even think about it" She said with a playful smile. The top of the towel was checked to ensure it was snug before she leaned over and kissed him.

She turned with grace and strode to the kitchen where she opened one cupboard after another, locating where everything was. " More lamb? Or would you like something different?" She pulled out some fruit and set them on the counter only to realize one thing...where was the meat?

" That idiot brother of mine better not have forgotten that" She growled in her head. A glare was shot at either end of the house before she wandered off in search of the ice box.

Ok. If I remember we’ll rage is with me so rage.....come out”, he said taking a breath

Flame rose from the floor till a strange, molten, humanoid lizard stood before him. It was emaciated and shackles, connected by magic chains, kept it bound but the head showed it was Rage. Fire danced between his teeth when he growled.

Kuroi returned with meat in her hands only to stop in the doorway. " Back to relying on the demons, I see. Wait..." She glanced to the side and thought about that. They all had a demon now. Food still needed to be cooked, however, and she returned to the kitchen.

Awww you took the cute form I asked you too so long ago. You remembered. “, he said turning over to face rage, “yeah I need your mana so be a dear and get angry” he said giving rage an annoying grin.

" Wretched beast!" the demon snarled. " I have done nothing for you!" He pulled on the chains but ice spread from them and across his body. His roar held a shriek, silenced only when he quit fighting the chains.

" Did I forget to tell you..." Kuroi said as she grinned over her shoulder. " The chains are crafted with my blood. Oh! And his seal is merged with my own now. Try getting out of that" She held a charming grin now, tongue against her upper teeth, while she chuckled.

" You...b!$*#" He turned to lunge at her but the other half of the seal halted him in his tracks.

She had returned to her cooking now. " I didn't think I looked a dog. I was thinking more...vixen" The fox ears and tail returned but when her tail lifted, Shinigami was granted a rare view if he chose to look. " Don't you agree, sweetie?"

Oh I don’t mind which one”, he said as one eye revealed the X-ray circle. He turned to rage, “come on. If I die you’re sealed in my body. Give me some mana ragey”, he said poking rage

Like a rabid dog, Rage flipped around with intent of biting his hand, mouth dripping with magma. " Ragey!? I'm not some pet or pathetic child!"

A blade hit the cutting board a little hard, narrowly missing her fingers. " pathetic child? ...gather your thoughts...you're getting too motherly" She glanced back long enough to see Rage pull at the collar on his neck.

" Your seal will die with you!" Fiery mana danced around the demon, tearing and biting in the chains to no avail.

Oh thank you thank you”, he said absorbing the mana. His body got more refreshed and warmer. He got the strength to sit up, “ok. Enough. Though I gotta ask....could you turn into a tiny little salamder that would be so cute”

Each breath of the demon was raspy with a venomous growl. " I am no salamander!" He grabbed at his collar again and pulled. A pathetic whine escaped his throat but he made no change.

Every ingredient was put together for its proper dish now. " Salamanders aren't exactly tiny" she chuckled. The meat was slid in the oven and she turned to face them. " Said to be servants of rage but their close relatives of the lava stride dragons. Biggest difference are salamanders don't have wings"

Rage backed against the seal now, pulling against his binds like a dog trying to escape its collar. " Greed you worthless hunk of metal! Get out here and help me!"

" How nice. The demon is pleading for help" She smirked. " He can't help you"

He won’t. He finally got rid of you. To tell you the truth I don’t feel like using your power like I did before”, he said sitting up. His spine was back now. He found the contact lens and put it on quickly, “but though now that I’m not immortal I need your power”

" He may be pathetic but his power is still decent. In time he'll break with the seals" She shifted her weight to a single foot. " You put it best awhile ago. He's just a child throwing a tantrum. Children learn eventually"

" I am not a child!" His fingers slid from collar and he slumped, growling with each breath.

Just calm down. It’s better for your health”, he said then looked to kuroi, “done?”, he asked then tried to stand up. He got it and stretched, “looks like the muscles are back”

" Let me check" She turned and opened the oven. The scent that poured out made Rage look. " Looks like it" The food was plated and she brought it to him.

He looked at rage then grinned, “I would let you have so if you transform into a salamder with tiny wings. A small one the size of a palm”, he said tauntingly

" You dare!?" He lunged forward only to find at his neck.

" I'm not letting you steal his meal so...better do as he says" Her tail swayed too and fro with sass before she headed to the washroom. Before she got took far, the demon breathed fire at her, lighting her tail. " That was uncalled for" She said glaring at her tail. Ice spread over it to put out the fire but she stumbled after.

" You're all weakened" He grinned. The scent of food filled his nose again though, and he looked back at the plate with a growl. It had been too long since he tasted flesh. Would it be worth it? Then again this human was known to lie. His gaze shifted up so he could scowl at Shinigami.

I hate lies. And kuroi you ok?” , he asked watching her stumble, “I knew I should have helped you.”, he said taking a bite, “rage no fire inside if you want to vent do your business outside ok?”

She began to stand only to stumble into the washroom. The wall was used for a brace for a few minutes while she held her head. " I'm fine...just need some rest" A smile was given to him before she went inside.

Smaller flames shot between Rage's teeth when he huffed at her but the moment Shinigami said what he did, half his lip was pulled back to display his teeth. " Address me like a pet again and...!" Again, the food tempted his feral senses. He stared at the plate like a starving dog for many minutes before grumbling and oh, so slowly taking the salamander form.

By now Kuroi was stepping out again, now dressed, to see Rage scowling in his tiny shape. " A natural demon tamer" She said with a smile

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus