Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Before I go”, he said using blood to draw a circle, “good. Now he will never have children. This will activate in fifteen seconds and the mark will completely disappear so you better start getting us out of here”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" You're so cruel" Kuroi chuckled. " I love it"

Her brother lunged forward to grab Shinigami's shoulder and took them away in a flash of light. " Too fast"

They appeared in a house with all the furnishings needed to live. Yuyami let them go and headed to the windows, peeking through the curtains only to turn back to them. " You two can live a comfortable life here but I need to do one thing to ensure mother can't track you"

Kuroi looked around a bit and blushed at what she was seeing. " One bed?" She said turning to her brother. " You really are a jerk! What will you do next? Tie me up to make sure she doesn't me!?"

" Nooo..." He scratched the back of his head while looking away. His eyes shifted to look at her and he got a bird-eating grin. " You like it. Don't lie but what I need to do is turn you into a human. Just until the kids are old enough to fight. I can borrow her fo-"

She cracked him across the face, leaving a few scratch marks. " We're not married and you're saying shit like that!? Father gave you the order too! Where is your girl!?" It felt like a rope tightened around her neck. Heart pounded in her head as she looked at Shinigami. " I-I...I'm going to get a bath..." She rushed past them with her head down to where she saw the bathing room.

" Damn..." he rubbed his cheek then looked at the blood. " How do you deal with her ferocity?"

It’s good. Anyway cut to the chase I felt it when you hurt her. You’re lucky I didn’t activate that spell. Part of it was meant to leave you half dead. And anyway I need an audience with solarium. If you want this war to end solarium and have to look each other face to face. I know how to get to her but she can track me. And I’m weak right now”, he said making a bed and laid down, “say don’t you think the metal goddess is cute. I don’t think you have a type but she seems like yours”

" Well, jeeze...didn't think I was that bad...just trying to help" He mumbled through clenched teeth. A sigh escaped as he turned away. " In truth the war won't end until Solarium is gone. Before we discuss how you can see her, finish resting up"

A chair was turned so he could face Shinigami when he sat. " And now you're going to play matchmaker" He chuckled. " Best to know your women first. The metal goddess is stubborn! Too much work to get her even for the most flirtatious guy. I like easy prey"

Oh she is shy body. She’s built like a man so she doesn’t change form”, he said turning over to him, “get her to get her defense down and you have a pretty woman”

He shook his head and chuckled. " You really want me with the metal goddess. I can see the result now, fate and metal, you'll get...scales" His hand was held in a way as if he were balancing scales on his fingertip.

" Ahh, I'll find a girl. Promise" He said tucking his hands behind his head and leaning back. " Unlike you two, I don't have a bet hanging over my head. If I do follow it, I have another year. A lot can happen in that time"

Sure a lot. I might eat some of kurois cooking”, he said, “we’ve already won. And nasr....yeah where’s that bird”

" Nasr?" He tipped his head back and stared out a window. " Back at the tower if I had to guess. He was the Grand Demon in the dreams after all" He leaned forward with a sigh and looked towards the bathing room. Nothing was to be seen since she had closed the door. " She's a good cook. Learned from Averin after all. You'll be so spoiled by her...I'm jealous"

Seriously that lady part creeped me out”, he said giving off a little shiver, “she can hear us right? Well it’s ok. How’s the game now?”

He laughed for a few minutes then sighed. " I'm not going to take my sister if that's what you're thinking. She can hear us but with her temper..."

After stretching, he reached in his pocket and pulled out another blank piece. It was turned in hand before he set it down. " The game is on hold for now. Solarium needs her time to rant and plan anew. Some things are still in motion but some rest is granted"

" A rest for improvements would be appreciated" Kuroi said from her place.

" Soon, sister. You've fought this long"

And I can’t do anything. No no. For now let’s find those who are alive”, he said sitting up slowly and painfully

" You're staying here" The chair nearly fell over with how rapidly he stood. A hand was placed on Shinigami's shoulder to keep him in place. " You want your team back right? Stay here and let my sister tend to you. I'll find them"

By now Kuroi was peeking out from the washroom. Most of her was hidden behind the wall but if any looked they could tell she had a towel wrapped around her. " You know he doesn't give up. Lazy but doesn't quit when it comes to his friends and family..."

"Hm?" He lifted his head and smiled. " Ah, come out here and convince him to stay then. Come, don't be shy" He said waving to her.

" ...not till you leave..."

The emptiest expression crossed his face. " How's that for sibling bonds..." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head. " Get out here anyway. You don't sound so good"

Her gaze was cast to the floor just before pulled behind the wall completely. " ...I'm fine...just go so I can take care of him"

Seriously dude. I was waiting for you to leave”, he said looking at yuyami with a blank face, “and don’t worry I will be fine”, he said then fell to the bed, “and my spine gave up. Classic”

" Fine. I'm going" He raised his hands in defeat and took a few steps back. " Don't have too much while I find your friends now" His chuckle lingered for a bit after he vanished.

Once all was quiet again, Kuroi poked her head out and looked around; only leaving the washroom when she was sure he was gone. " I shall prepare food soon" She said kneeling by him. Wounds from the dreadful contraption she was connected to dotted her body in a refined pattern.

Her fingers were placed to the small of his back where she began to heal him. As mana was used, however, she grew increasingly cold and pale. " ...better?"

It’s ok. You know I just need tobi or a pool filled with mana to replenish. What I do need is for you to rest”, he said taking her hand, “don’t over work yourself. Instead let’s think of how we got trapped in the first place so it doesn’t happen again”, he said turning to look at her

A chuckle became a shaky breath, fog-like as if it were winter, while she kicked her legs out beside her. " Alright...I shall rest for you" Her fingers shifted over his hand a few times before curling them gently around. " Tobi is always around, right?"

His warmth offered a comfort that felt long denied in the dreams. Through it she could feel the lack of much though. Mana, strength, and even...the spiritual and physical bonds Yuyami stole. Where was the line between dream and reality indeed? " I know they used my blood and mana to maintain the dreams. With how we feel...it's tough to tell where our dream began. Were we captured with mother's blood or...another time? The crystal lake were we met, perhaps? Sonne had appeared...It can't be that far back..." Their gazes met. " Yuyami is sure of the bet. Your mother seems eager win though. If...if we bring that up, I know her response would prove when and suggest how we were captured"

Enough blood was missing to prevent her from blushing but she pressed her head against his hand. " I...am sure I know how to get the best response from her..."

FORGet about the bet. She just wants an immortal test subject. Imagine what she would to to him”, he said with a blank face remembering his mother

" How she talked when wanting to experiment on me...I can imagine" Bit by bit she relaxed yet began to shiver in the moments of silence which followed. If only she had taken the time to look around the room she woke in.

Though guys I said her Bridges’s the cost of all this. What if all gods bloood turn you into the undead creatures. Like what if her version was what we went through”, he said scrolling through her hair, “Toni could counter the blood but what really happened is the issue”

" You...might be right" The image of the disturbingly tech eye the undead wore flashed through her mind. It's blue iris always associated with Solarium's blue eye but perhaps there was more.

" My blood may be the only incapable of creating the undead but...I was created for a purpose" She said while closing her eyes, soaking up what he was doing. " Say you're right and even the living are turned into those things...why is that mask, the occulus put on their faces? Enhance their senses? I believe the occulus projects a new life, a dream into their minds. These dreams...fueled by my blood...ensnared by her blood and..."

Her eyes opened again and looked up at him. He wore no mask but would he have in time? " I controlled the undead through my mother's will...controlled Nasr...you..." She reached up to stroke his cheek. Regret alongside something deeper burned within her eyes. " A perfect world through an illusion and I was bringing it about...the greatest imperfection...is me"

Her mouth moved as if she wanted to say more but she shivered again and looked away. " When we've recovered I plan to return to the tower and find the truth. If Tobi can truly counter her blood then we must identify the living ones from the true dead"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus