Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Do our parts. My plan goes way deeper than you think. The fact I’m here should tell you that. If my plan proceeds then a devil would finally be born”, he said eating his meat, “yeah.....I see why Averie did the cooking. Anyway my clan would be awake soon. I just need to...nevermind. As I am I’m not powerful enough to beat solarium but I still can. That’s why I made myself the key. So death would have no choice but to deal with me. Could you show me the game please. I want to see how the old man is doing. And lumerin. The dude will be dead by tomorrow is we don’t do anything”, he said scratching his head, “fine. The game please”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Says much for the person he stole that meat from. The spices must have given a good scent" He finished his meat and stared at the remaining bone. " So determined to birth a devil..." the casual tone was almost eerie with how he tipped his head and focused on the bone. " How fitting she would choose you then. My sister is no angel...closer to a demon" He mumbled but demon was said loud enough to hear.

The bone was tossed aside and he stared Shinigami down. How he changed from what he needed to do to reason of seeing the game felt...off. Another trick to be sure. " Lumerin's life is...at risk...very well"

An image of sunset revealed only the board which Solarium and Death played on when he stretched out his hand. Many white pieces had been removed but the odds were still in her favor. She clung to a piece, waiting eagerly to use it while he held Shinigami's tapping the base on a square while waiting for...something.

Kuroi stepped into the image for a moment. Her parents exchanged a few words and he gave Kuroi something without raising suspicion. She turned and left but the god of life grazed the image as he followed her.

Who said anything about birthing one”, he said taking a white piece and moved it backwards, “as a fellow chess lover I would hate for someone to do this to me also. Anyway this one looks like a geberal so kill it”, he said as a red line appeared on the piece, “then we allow a fellow someone to take the corpse and let another someone drop some something on it so I can control it. Then we kill this one and this one and move the pieces to the back and write the words I will have your head if the boys aren’t alive on the board and there we go”, he said doing everything on the board as he spoke. His eyes were back in the cat iris form, “oh this isn’t a board. Kuroi didn’t tell you. I created my own version of this game and mine was more complicated and complex. Seriously it took my some hours to make. Ok I was bragging with the last sentence”, he said standing up, “anytime soon. There should be a punishment coming for disturbing the game of the games right about now. Are pavol and keiran safe. And who thought pavol how to mix with women I haven’t done that yet tell me...inei?”

It was as if someone had flipped a light switch with how quickly Yuyami lifted his gaze. " A birth can take many forms, in this case by your transformation into a devil"

He looked back down to see the pair bickering...more like Solarium was pissy while Death didn't seem to care. " You answered your own question. You haven't taught Pavol...yet nor will he know what you're talking about when you see him again. Luminary boys have a strong instinct, however. Even without you he'll find girls"

Solarium pointed at Death and the piece he held now. Her fury was clear but he simply shrugged it off. She trembled now, looking ready to clear the board when she yelled something and slammed the piece she was holding down. The sound resonated through the dream like an explosion and every ounce of light was snuffed out except the image. A dreadful sound like a roar, scream, and caw followed with a distant tower getting scattered.

Death sat upright and set Shinigami's piece near the massive one she placed. " Well played" Yuyami said while reaching into a pocket. " The board is more complex than it looks but back to the situation of birthing a devil" Something resided in his hand when he removed it from the pocket. " Your children could be devils, demons, gods, or man. That's irrelevant. I find it ironic that a devil wants to marry a demon"

Starlight allowed the piece to be visible when he held it up. He had a devious grin behind the familiar dragon shape. " Call her a goddess if you prefer but you'll see just how much of a demon she is!" The piece was slammed onto the board near the other two, creating a perfect triangle. Death looked up at them with a pleased grin just before the image faded. " Now fight!"

The tower was blown away by pieces of another tower, leaving them exposed to the elements. Screams filled the air along with the now howling winds. Many were soon silenced when another tower was blasted into pieces. Any god which rose to take on this hidden threat met their end as rapidly as the towers.

" You can no longer sleep or wake up" Yuyami said as he turned to face Solarium's champion hiding in the darkness. " This is your reality now. Careful how you handle this or it will become a permanent reality"

Children. No devils aren’t born. A true devil chooses to become one of its own free will for one reason, cause it was their own free will”, he said sitting down on the bed as the champion drew close, “remember I said I created my own part of the game”, he said as the circle flashed for a second and he held a piece of the solarium champion. He took it, bent the neck backwards and put it in his pocket, “who said I couldn’t sleep”, he said then laid down, “you want a blankie?”, he said yuyami as he covered himself with a warm black mammoth looking blanket

A cruel grin showed when he say him bend the neck. " That won't work this time for one reason..." He pointed upward though nothing occured for many minutes. Suddenly massive claws slammed down and tore away half of what still protected them. The other half disintegrated while the neck of the champion pulled forward.

"You are just like the rest them!" Nasr's voice floated on the wind. A memory but it was there none the less. "I will prove to you I am not weak!" The grinning demon stared at Shinigami. Mana of the void, death and destruction gathered in it's jaws. Anything nearby turned to ashes.

" The Grand Demon cannot be killed. There's more as I did warn the board was more complex than it seemed. This is just the beginning but if you want to stay in this nightmare, so be it" Yuyami looked up as ice covered it's head. It shattered when a silver streak ran through it, causing the demon to stumble away.

Ice shards rained down, impaling the ground around them. Yuyami dissapeared as one landed in his place. An image of Kuroi appeared on it as if he were looking at her. She appeared frantic, angry even as she shook whoever. It jumped about like pieces were missing in the vision. " I'm your dream...don't fall...Don't make me do this again!" Her tail manifested and it's blade pressed to her neck.

Another shard showed the god of life yanking her away. He looked over this person before placing a rune on their forehead. "Now he'll never wake...mine now" He grabbed her wrist and dragged her away.

She reached to him though as she fought life. "Go to the demon...I can wake you!"

"He can't hear you...too lazy...he'll prefer the dream" Once they were out of view, blood sprayed into the doorway and the image ceased. Above the demon still fought with the silver blur.

Tech so he still moves”, he said standing yp, “hey nasr you’re in my domain. Make one move against me and I’ll kill you”, he said standing up, “it’s not that I want to stay in this nightmare, it’s that I don’t want those biggoted gods hands on my soul”, he said walking over to the demon angrily, “you want me to fight my best friend for your own entertainment and silk ask why I won’t fight. You expected me to kill some kids to prove my worth and you expected me to destroy everything for your game. Tell me who wouldn’t rather sleep”, he said as a burst of mana attacked the demon and shiva appeared and punched its jaws.

The tail swung around to nail Shiva as the demon reeled from the blow. It's face changed shape many times when it looked back before returning to it's original form. " You say you want be a devil!? Don't make us laugh!" It flickered then vanished.

Lightning revealed the myriad of demons all around. Madness towered over him and parted it's hands to reveal it was headless. "End my nightmare if you must...buddy" Lightning flashed, revealing a friendly, smiling Valra as Madness struck the ground. Its fingers peeled back the soil to reveal a festering nest of hideous creatures which erupted from their slumber. Each one lashed out as Shinigami and Shiva, some taking bites out while others became harmless like flowers or...lingerie.

Suddenly the sky pulled into itself, like one lifting a blanket from the center. Two roars shattered it as the Grand Demon was slammed to the ground by a black dragon. " It's MY domain" She said as she raised her hand, ready to tear at its heart. " And I shall wake you both"

Her wrist caught when she struck. The demon tossed her aside, got up, and sank its wretched teeth into her neck to drink her divine mana. A sickening crunch followed then it shook her and threw her away. " We deny you what you need to wake them" The demon laughed then turned back to Shinigami, jaws dripping with her dark blood.

Hey. Who gave you the right to speak”, he said as red lines appeared around the demon. One by one they caught on fire. The fire traced the lines till it came in contact with the demon and it exploded, “valras always hated fire. Hey kuroi, I would love to help you but as you can see....she’s fine”, he said as more line formed and caught on flames appeared on its joints and eyes. Then more lines appeared around the area. He held on and it lifted him up. The lines revealed a web on web formation

A terrible shriek, mingled with the harsh cry of a valra, shook the ground apart. It shattered like obsidian and fell into the void, leaving a landscape of dark spires. It fought against the growing number of strings until it was raised. At that point the head changed to Rage and it's screaming ceased. " Fool boy! You forget I'm here!" More of its body began to change to the fiery demon, allowing it to pull an arm free.

" She's fine..." Kuroi chuckled as she forced herself back up. Her blood washed over her spire, encasing it in ice. " He knows me well..."

Darkness crawled over her body, changing her fine features into a stocky form best suited for a ridiculously strong male dragon. The oily darkness made her body gleam as a polished gem and forged the heavy crown of horns she once wore. " You forget..." She snapped, voice dark and distorted as a demon's. Silvery eyes were awash with the colors of hell as she glared at the demon. " I was the first Grand Demon!"

The demon had just removed the lines from his eyes and healed them enough to see the black beast charge. He pulled his other arm free and caught her hands only for a thoom, akin to an erupting volcano, to knock him senseless. Magma and sparks flew threw the air from the collision of their heads. " You helped plenty, love" She said while tearing off an arm. " Now it's my turn to help you"

Runes spread over her body, an ancient language known only to the gods, as she tore into his chest with her massive, blade-like claws. The beast cried out again, tearing into her body with his remaining hand and thrashing his head. Their curved horns hooked together in the process. " We won't let you take them! We deny you all freedom!" He roared as they fight to break free.

He walked into a line and appeared coming out of another one closer to the demon. He jumped up with daggers in his hand and cut the side of the demons neck. He joined the daggers together to form a sword and ran down he spine with it. He cut the back heel and threw the sword at a web. It came out of another web and landed on the demons head. At the same time lightening struck the blade passing the shock, “kuroi. Please leave them to me. Nasr gave me permission to hurt him, I can let anyone else do it no matter what”, he said appearing on top of kurois head and cut off the demons horn and shiva grew in size and pushed the demon head to the ground.
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Again, the demon flickered beneath Shiva only to vanish. Kuroi growled as she looked at her empty hand. " You can have them but I need something from them, first" After looking around, she let loose a roar from the bowels of hell. The world melted into utter darkness, nothing but a sense of regret, loneliness, and suffering. The only sound was of darkness dripping into it's inky pools and...a heartbeat?

Her demon eyes allowed her see in the void as she walked through the sludge which was ankle deep to her. Most of the demons in the area fled at the sight of her. Sudden splashing from behind made her look back. Demons scurried away and he burst from the dark falls, sinking his teeth deep into her hip. Poisonous mana flowed through her, changing the color of her runes, but her tail swung around to strike him in the head.

As the he staggered back, he swung at her to knock Shinigami off her head. The sludge was quick to repair the wound. " You'll die here! All of you" Oily darkness splashed everywhere when he lunged, hoping to catch and drown Shinigami. Kuroi turned and lit the sludge with more runes though. Gangly claws, like branches burst from beneath, lifting and tearing at him. Her tail sliced through the chest which she pried wide open. Three pearls, green, red, and gold, surrounded the tainted heart of Nasr.

The pearls were torn from the demon before she jumped back. He was cast into the sludge below which began to heal him immediately. " Keep them off me" She said returning to the human shape.

Keep what if you”, he said landing on the sludge. He used mana to stay afloat, “Insteresting. All this, so that’s what he meant”, he said as a magic circle appeared above them and it began to rain light, “I need to go back to that ball. As soon as I wake up remove the seal from me. I must immediately activate a spell and I don’t need him holding me down. Then we will use him to open a path”, he said as shiva took nasr to him, “you could have just told me his heart was I’ll”

The sludge under the circle shrieked, writhed, and recoiled as the light touched it. She also stepped back into the darkness. " Careful" She warned while a making a circle with the motion of her arms then joined her hands in a vertical line. The pearls spun before her as she floated into the air. " This isn't over yet. My mother she..." A triangle was formed when the pearls stopped moving. Gold at the top with green to the left and red to the right. Sorrow crossed her face while a mana circle formed around her and the pearls yet she smiled at nodded at him. Blood was pulled from her neck and flowed into each orb. A moon appeared behind the green one, the image of the reaper behind the red, and behind the gold...

Light flooded the area when a single, massive eye opened behind her. Color faded from Kuroi and she became stiff as stone. " She's here...I must finish...go. NOW!" A hand of light reached from the pupil for her. Even with such beauty, it held the intent to kill.

He looked back at solarium, “that’s cheating isn’t it death having a player enter the game”, he said lifting his right hand up, “soul magic: an emperors men”, he said as a circle appeared and souls gathering around including the sludge gathered and held solarium’s hand down. They kept covering her and slowing her down, “soul magic, a magic darkness”, he said as a strain of light hit solariums eye

"That's not the first cheat" Death answered as he set a new piece between the three. Its form simple, raw, undefined yet it made Solarium's blood boil.

The light reflected harmlessly off the eye. It shifted to look at him then began to gather mana. She could be heard yelling at Death while it charged. "What do you expect to do with a soulless piece!?"

"You don't know?" He jided. "My dear, this shall one day contain what I am fighting for. New life from the ashes you have left us"

"What do you care of those I kill!? You are Death!"

He touched Shinigami's and Kuroi's pieces, taking a portion of the soul in them before touching the blank piece. I'll die without the living but more importantly...that's my daughter and her husband-to-be"

The eye shifted about, breaking the mana charge, to look at them. Two more hands reached from the eye, one to him and the other to Kuroi but she had finished the circle and they bounced off a barrier.

Her face was bright red now as she looked at Shinigami. " Th-thank you..." She smiled and stretched her arms out. Every ounce of demon energy in the pearls was bound with her blood. " To Lumerin, the fear of night and all things unknown. This gift I give to my father's loyal servant" The green pearl glowed with a new light before flying into Nasr, melding with the seal Shinigami gave him long ago.

" To Death, the lethal bite and indignant rage towards imbalance. This gift I give you, love" As with the green pearl, the red one shown bright and merged with his seal.

" To Solarium..." Her words were bitter now. " The greed which builds in one's heart over such perfect beauty and bounty. This gift I take to never let it be tainted again!" The gold orb sank into her body, adding diamonds, like stars to her hair and jeweled claws.

A new circle appeared and she made short work of correcting it's flaws. " My blood is not for you to use mother..." She growled as the last bit slid into place. " The Grand Demon was always me...your greatest imperfection and experiment...it was never real" Her hand was slammed onto the circle to activate it. A ring of mana blasted out, shattering the dream and tearing apart the eye. Nasr and Kuroi vanished but Shinigami was left in a deep sleep with his orb...and a dark presence.

Hey. Wake up”, a voice said to him. He forgot what the voice sounded like. It was tiny and small and feminine. He woke up to find the voice non existent, “the dream world. The source of mana for the people. It’s nothing but a paradise for the gods”, he said wheezing as his body was weak, “ha. So fake food doesn’t work in real life. Hey do you wanna day something or you just wanna listen to me ramble on. Cause if you know me I could”, he said not bothering to remove his shackles.

He had truly awakened.

Blood splattered the floor when Kuroi woke beyond the barrier between dream and reality. It was dark, too dark and it felt like when she woke in the nightmare. " It's so cold...when...when am I cold?" She muttered to herself while testing her binds. Once aware of how she was bout, frost burst from her body enabling her to break free. She took her werewolf and limped through the tower.

It was hard to tell how long he had been awake when she finally reached his prison. Solarium could vaguely be heard yelling from here. Her ears perked up when she saw him yet her eyes glistened with tears. " You look awful" She bounded over as fast as she could only to grab his shackles and attempted to pry them off but found her strength diminished. Next she spread her blood over them, freezing them so she could crush them in her jaws. if he noticed, she still wore her shackles, with snapped chains, on her ankles, wrists, and neck.

Once all were gone she returned to her human form and touched the rune placed on him. Even for his weakened state, he felt hot against her icy skin. " I'll get you home so we can get you food and...whatever you else need" She said as the rune shattered.

No. I need you to get me to the sun. Where it’s warm”, he said coughing, “and I need you to get rid of your shackles. I don’t want them to spoil that skin if yours”, he said looking around, “tobi isn’t here. She’s invisible again I think. Well, where even is home”

She smiled at his words as frost covered her shackles. An arm was raised, ready to shatter the metal but someone caught her hand mid-swing. " Not wise. You-know-who is already on his way here and he'll hear you. Blood trail is obvious too"

She looked up to find her brother. " Let me go" She said through grit teeth. " I must get him outside...then home"

He glanced at Shinigami then took her shackles in both hands to pry them apart one by one. " Outside...where mother can see? You two need lots of rest time. That's ok, I have that taken care of"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus