Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

One by one, now that’s boring”, he said as his voice got deeper and scarier. The orb went towards him as magic circles began to form around it. They got bigger and bigger till they filled the city and land. There was a green one a black one a light one a red one and more. A light shone from the ball to the sky lighting it up, “shinigami book, the death’s forbidden soirdiers”, he said as thunder struck and he was lifted to the top of the tower. The light had no effect on him and when he got to the top a bell like sound rang through the city four times.

The undead, ones poisoned by silver, returned to their true nature. They ran wild and had mana to back them up again. They lashed out at the city and began attacking people

Yuyami better be flooding the city”, shinigami said watching the ball and the sight, “who said you needed a demon to cause chaos”

Ok now where’s the bird boy”, tobi said
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The additional mana burned in Nasr's veins. He sat within the shadows, trembling as the demons demanded control. " I will not...lose!"

" Let them take you" Shadow said. " Your friend shall succeed, as you know, and Kuroi shall free you both but you must let them take you"

Terror filled his eyes as he peered into the darkness. " Let them..." Madness appeared and charged him, dragging him into the shadows. His yell echoed within the dead tower only to fall silent.

Silver blood mingled with the golden flood. As lava and water create steam when mixed, they produced an unusual mist commonly referred to as nightmare fog.

One by one the gods left their towers and flew to the sound of the bell. One of plant had barbed branches reach for Shinigami but flaming chains appeared to block them. A human, about the age of Shinigami, punched the center of the net, sending magma along the vines until the goddess was coated. The kid turned with a massive grin. In his hands were the blades Shinigami had handed Keiran.

On the other side, the god of stone send sharps spires at the orb. Another appeared, a luminary girl of 12 years. She fanned her tail and the rocks shattered in the blinding light. A boulder appeared above her but she raised her blade to pierce it. Cracks of light appeared until it shattered.

The girl rested the blade on her shoulder when she faced Shinigami. Somehow, it was the exact same one he held. " Hi, Uncle!" She said with cheer.

" Uncle!?" The boy exclaimed. " He's my uncle since my 'big brother' is his best friend"

" Weellll...my dad was your brother too so that makes him my uncle too!"

He smacked his face and sighed.

"Oh! Look out Keiran!" She said pointing frantically.

He turned in time to see the metal goddess open her jaws. A chain with a blade at it's end embedded in her throat when he stretched out his hand. Her shriek, shrill enough to rupture ears.

He turned then recognized who it was, “wait.....”, he said then left his place and flew to keiran. He kicked the goddess out of the way then hugged him tightly, “I thought you were still asleep”, he said then looked at the girl, “ok I know I don’t have a daughter cause kuroi would kill me so then......he’s dead isn’t he?”

He chuckled nervously and gave a quick hug. " Glad to see you too but uh...we are still asleep. You can thank Yuyami we're here"

" You two are so cute" The luminary girl said as she put her hands behind her back. She ground the tip of her toes into the air as though she were on the ground.

" Shut up!" Keiran took a step back and dropped his head. " Yeah...Pavol's dead...and that's his daughter, Lyra. I can never tell if she'll be weird or tough"

" Hey! I want a hug to!!" She ran over to Shinigami hugged hum from behind.

He smacked his face again and pulled down " My point...Hey! Girly! We still have more gods to take down!"

She stuck her tongue out at him before burying her face and giggling.

Oh this one is fake. How😥....”, he said looking at them, “doesn’t make sense. Why are the gods here. And...excuse me quickly I’m trying to think”, he said snapping his finger and the air around them froze. The gods were still and couldn’t move, “the game is taking a wild turn. Solarium blood got us here the first time so how..shadow? No. Why would yuyami bother now. The dude is seriously ruining my plans”, he said walking back and forth, “damn it I’m going back to bed”, he said walking back to the tower, “oh should I release them? Nah they will disturb my sleep”

" None of us have found out why" Keiran shrugged. " Yuyami said this dream was crucial to everything"

The luminary girl rocked on her heels now with a sad look. " Why sleep if you have plans? We can't stay long..."

No I’m not playing this game. That idiot knows how bad we prepared so he better come fix this”, he said creating a bed and lied on it. He clapped his hands twice and it became night, “just need a pillow and..and tobi wont bother waking me up”, he said making a pillow and rested, “how old is she?”

" How old is-" Keiran and the girl vanished in a flash of light. The change from day to night was too great a change for what Yuyami had done to allow the two to be there.

" Time's up" Shadow said. " Which leaves you with two companions. Tobi and Yuyami"

Great now shadow too. Don’t talk to me unless you’re waking me up”, he said then clapped twice and night became afternoon, “nah too bright”, he said the clapped again and it became evening, “there we go”, he said turning to his side, “even the gods here aren’t real”, he said yawning, “seriously how did they trap my soul”

" Are you sure the gods aren't real? You can't obtain answers doing nothing" Silence, except for the gentle howling of wind at the top of the tower, followed.

Can’t hear anything I’m busy sleeping”, he said as he fell asleep.

The world crafted into a pristine wonder before him. Every leaf and every blade of grass sparkled as flawless gems, the air was sweet, and the sun was gentle. Mana was so heavy in the air, it gathered into visible colors and dewdrops.

The laughter of children could be heard in the distance with the sound of water. Eventually the laughter was broken. " He can't breath underwater like you!" Pavol stated.

Gosh I said rest you know a rest without a dream soothe the mind. I’m not doing anything so might as well wake me up”, he said not bothering to move

A chuckle came from the shadows of the trees. " You said you were busy sleeping but if nothing is what you want..." The shadow of a dragon rushed forward to swallow him, casting him into the sleeping void, isolated from the dreams.

Now inside a dragon. Doesn’t change much”, he said making a portal to the outside then went through. He woke up from the dream and sat up and looked around, “they’re still gere?”

" Who?" Yuyami answered. He rested against the rubble with his arms crossed. Behind him, silver flowed in from the top of the tower.

Dude no point doing that we are in a dream it won’t affect the real solarium. And two”, he said then appeared beside yuyami and punched him, “pavol died in this dream. Why did you tell me the full details and had me go through all that. Do you know how tiring it is to plan things. Now tobi is gone”, he said

The punch sent him staggering back a few steps. He brought his up to test for blood before wiping it off. " I told you, you and Nasr were the only two left" He growled. " Now you're the only one left? Where did your spirit go?"

A cold yet wary eye was kept on Shinigami as he started to circle. " The only failure with the plan was you backed out. Every detail needed was given, you were doing so well, but when I flooded the city you were gone. Now heed me well..." Dragon claws appeared on his hands and he grew until he was an anthro dragon. " If you must worry about impregnating my sister in a dream what makes you think you won't harm my mother!?"

His claws came within inches of Shinigami's face when he swung his arm. " I haven't been guiding you and preparing aide for nothing! Now FIGHT!"

Fight..what do you think I’ve been doing”, he said as the sky became blank, “you seem like a good target but I need another god”, he said the as he appeared laying on the bed, “can I eat something here. Anyway you’re here now you mind taking me back to the same place. Oh I saw keiran and pavol did it. Oh. Yeah I didn’t back out I was drawn out...wait. Seriously wake me up...never mind. The spell I started won’t ended unless I want it to. I’m the only on with the key to start and end it so if I backed out that means it never started?...this is confusing”, he said as the sky returned to morning again, “I would take myself out but the scramble is too much. Could you show me what the game looks like real quick?”

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Yuyami chuckled. " You really are scrambled to ramble like that, jumping from one subject to the next"

He meandered towards the other end of the room while watching Shinigami. So many questions filled his mind. The bet especially became amusing. What made Elena believe her son was capable of producing an heir within two years? The thought redirected him to the rant.

" Yes, Pavol has children later on. Does it surprise you? I was the one who enabled her and Keiran to come to your aide" A chest, buried in ice, was pried open to reveal a myriad of meats. He removed a piece that was cooked and in good condition before tossing it to Shinigami. " You're lucky Valra favor meat" A divider separated cooked from raw, sour from good. He pulled out a fresh chunk of raw meat for himself and sat down.

" You know the game" He huffed and took a bite. " But since you're the key to your spell...use it. Only one has the ability to wake you up and she can't do it unless you and Nasr do your parts"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus