Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Stop looking I’d you don’t want me to blind you”, he said not bothering ti look at him and kept eating ,”ok just tell me the situation”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Oh touchy" He said as he turned towards Shinigami. " You expect me to do something? She is..." His gaze returned to Kuroi. " Was the goddess of darkness. My charge to look after"

" Was..." She huffed. " Still am even I bleed red! You couldn't stay in there just a little longer?"

" Seems I interrupted something" With a sigh he looked away. " Situation as in Solarium's wrath? If she finds either of us, we're in for hell. She'll be a sacrifice" He motioned to her.

Her breaths deepened as she grit her teeth. Too much was at stake for her death now. " I may be mortal but I won't be a sacrifice! One blade touches my neck and my mother will have to deal with him...and me"

He looked up with a serious face, “good. Now I won’t have to wonder who’s on our side and who’s not. I will see the cup as half full in this case. But we seriously need kuroi back in her immortal form”, he said finishing the plate, “the game?”

She strode over and took his plate. " We'll need to bait Yuyami out to restore my immortality. Question is how" A single, graceful motion was made when she turned to clean the plate.

" The game..." Darcia continued. " is not the original. It has power but only a single god know where the original is, Solarium"

I see. So it bothers down to her. It’s so good that I could laugh”, he said laying back down, “and I’m hungry again. Hey kuroi could shadow come out to...nevermind. Hey Darcie wanna train. Just so you know try to kill me and I will behead you”

" You're going to train yet hungry..." She looked at what remained of the food, debating whether to dish him another plate now or wait for the boys to finish beating eachother up.

" An agreement to not kill on both sides" He answered with a cold expression. " You won't kill me if you care about her well being" The chair creaked as he got to his feet.

I’ll eat. Oh she’s not a goddess anymore. Since you serve under a goddess your link is gone”, he said with a grin, “and she can survive”

His teeth were grit almost to a point of cracking at the statement. Darkness swirled in his eyes, deepening them beyond black with flickers of deep purples, when he glared at Shinigami yet he said and did nothing.

Another plate was plate was filled with food and brought to Shinigami. An approving smile resided on her face as she handed it to him. " You plan to take his place?" She chuckled

No. Not needed”, he said digging in, “hey don’t look at me like that Tobi woukd....”, before he could appear tobi appeared before Darcie with a darker look on her face

Staring problem?”, she asked

Despite how she was, he didn't flinch. " The defiler of every rule of creation shows herself" He said with care. " It's a wonder Solarium lets any of us live with you around"

In some aspect, the comment made sense. She sat next to Shinigami and watch the two. Tobi did seem to be getting more aggressive to others and to Shinigami. Turning him into a devil was one thing but her obsession with it...it left a bitter taste in her mouth.

I see. Can I kill him”, tobi said

No. Let the old guy protect his goddess”, shinigami replied

I’m older than him”, tobi said

Oh. Ok this is a stalemate. Just “, before he could finish Darcie was put to sleep, “yeah just do that”, he said

Tobi disappeared soon after

" Well...two guys asleep and you're still enjoying your food" She said resting her head on his shoulder. " She's gone...I wonder if she wants you to know. Will you listen? " between having him there and the soothing drum of rain, she relaxed and felt extra light. Whether he decided to listen or not, he would find out in time anyway. " Eat up so you have energy for tomorrow's training. I'll be practicing too "

Her gaze shifted about till it stopped on a chair. That looked like a decent place for Garcia to sleep.

Ok”, he said then finished up, “ha. You need a stome”

Done now back outside”, tobi ssid appearing then picked him up and threw him outside

Her head hit the sofa when Tobi stole him away. The cold nature made real once more. She scowled for a moment before getting up, cleaning the plate, moving Darcia to the chair, and finally stepping outside into the storm.

The combination of cool rain and roaring wings bit her flesh for the first time ever. While he said it before, she didn't stay in the ice trap long enough to understand his aversion to cold. Now, it all made sense. She hugged herself, rubbing her cooling skin, while walking over to him.

He landed on a tree then got up. Tobi flee towards him with a punch. He landed on another tree and found her again coming with a punch, “at least wait for the food to digest”, he said returning the punch

" And get sleep!" She used the stone placed in her pendant to create the scythe before rushing forward. No attack was made though as she decided to watch a little longer. " He could get sick!"

Oh hey”, tobi voice said from beside her.

Shinigami kept fighting tobi weaponless

What exactly was supposed to mean? She lept sideways and swung at Tobi, careful to avoid hitting him.

The attack phased through her, “don’t bother. He’s fighting a clone”, she said point at shinigami, “he stoped thinking while fighting. Well he does but he has to beat his illusions”

Shenigami was avoiding lighting strikes now

The scythe shattered like glass when she tightened her grip around it and looked towards him. Every lightning struck caused her muscles to twitch, eager to fight by his side but one word stood out. Illusion. " You're preparing him to avoid my mother's traps?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus