Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

I could see the guy eat a gold bar. I said whole game. “, he said looking at rage, “no not again. Your not burning down anymore furniture”, he said placing a bubble around rage, “you can move around but don’t think of biting anything”
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A chuckle rose from Nasr with the mental picture of Greed swallowing gold. Suddenly he quit and got a devious grin. " That must be why gold and jewels are hard to find. We should turn him into a shiny pinata!"

Kuroi nearly choked on her food about the same time Rage hit the wall of the bubble. " A celebration of my mother's end?"

Flames filled the bubble but failed to last. Rage bounced off the sides, clawing and pounding on them until he sat down. His glare was fierce but he tipped his head as if curious. " Give me big game and I might tell you."

"You're going to roll over like a hound for meat!?" Greed's voice rang out. " Simple fool! The world is a better price!"

" Still placing your bets on my mother and sister?" She took another bite of food and held a blank look. " The world is the price of this war and my boyfriend will be victorious"

" Not where you're standing now! His strength will fall with you" Ice returned to her eyes in the heavy silence. Nasr began to fidget yet looked at Shinigami, waiting for some outburst. " You shall regret it if I fall" Kuroi finally stated, her voice almost dark yet a pain hid beneath.

They won’t survive if we return them anyway”, he said then showed them the game, here notice something. Not only have black pieces reduced white also have. Those are the whites that wanted to share things with your mother. You all want a share from the world. You’re greed, you should understand full well that some people just don’t share”, he said taking a bite then closed the game, “your mother is killing a lilies and enemies. Might as well make your own allies. Have an army to fight your own war. That’s what true strength is.....do you have the recipe for that drink averin made?”, he asked looking at kuroi. He didn’t seem any different.

She nodded. " You want some?"

Gold and silver dust gathered in the sun beams and floated to the wall until Greed manifested. He held the form of a High Luminary and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. " Persistent hydra, aren't you" He raised his head to look down on them. " I want the greatest return poss-" Something drew his focus to Kuroi. Slowly he tipped his head and gained a pleased grin.

" That look is almost as damning as my nose" Nasr said running a finger over his bridge. " Does her change of scent mean something more? She smells a little different today..." He rubbed his head while trying to figure out the scent. A new one buried under humanity, still faint yet familiar somehow.

The demon's gaze shifted to Nasr for a moment before he focused on straitening his outfit. " It means nothing more than the fool god of fate failed to see everything through. Strength, army, our own wills, I know this better than my brothers. Everyone has a price. Allies can be bought and any who dare betray...that's what Rage and Fear are for"

Both focused on Shinigami when Greed chuckled. " And here you sit, trying to barter with demons. Say we give you what you want...what will you give us? I don't want to hear freedom, I want something more..." He rubbed his thumb and fingers together as he looked out the window. " Substantial. Something I can keep by my side"

Oh. How about....your life”, he said looking up at them with killing intent then began to laugh, “I don’t plan on freeing any of you. Might as well give up on it. I don’t plan on fulfilling your wishes either although rage you still get your animal. Don’t bother looking at me I’m just a human who’s hungry. Though gotta day for some mistakes of solarium you do act like her. Even Donne doesn’t compare”, he said as greeds body was made to lay flat on the floor, “really. It’s loke the similarities don’t end”, he said as more weight was added to greeds body and his feathers began to decay along with his body, “ha. Well metal itself runts. It can’t last forever”, he said taking more bites as greed conditions worsened

As the feathers decayed, Greed's eyes grew wide. " What are you doing to me!?" Claws of gold formed as he attempted to crawl away but when they began to decay, his hands trembled. Rage pretended not to pay attention while the shadows danced from Fear feeding off his brother's terror.

The shriek was accompanied by Greed's own cries and whimpers. " Stop it! My treasures...my beauty...that's mine! You can't take it!" Kuroi strode by, ready to prepare the drink for Shinigami, when Greed looked up at her. His host, his prison, and more.

A single touch to her ankle caused the jewelry she wore to decay as well. " He won't...take me without...a price" Greed smirked but she turned with an icy gaze. The stone glowed bright and fear appeared over Greed when he became still.

" I refuse to become a price for ANYTHING in this game anymore" An icy seal appeared to bind the demon tight. Fear tried to swallow him but vanished when her magic touched him.

He clapped his hands, “ hmmm. That was easy”, he said as greeds condition was worn off, “hey nasr. I found a place filled with women. Naked women. About 240 feet from here”, he said then looked towards greed, “hmmm. More beautiful women than him. Wanna go?”

Golden eyes became like fire when Greed glared at Shinigami. It's intensity mirrored Rage's fire as he shoved himself back up. " You dare!? ...I am more stunning than all...nor am I a woman!" He staggered to his feet and looked over every detail of his body that he could.

" You're sealed in one" Kuroi answered as she returned with the drink for Shinigami. The demon scattered into silver and gold dust when she passed, merging with her once more. " And what happened to paying the ghost a visit, hmm?"

Nasr was bright eyed, however, and grinning from ear to ear. " so close!? Where? Wait...that Darcia guy is outside..."

Oh yeah. The guy wouldn’t mind”, he said to kuroi, “oh. The girls could sing I bet. Darcie is already on his way. If I was him I would be”, he said then held nasr shoulder, “let’s go before kuroi kills me”

He nodded rapidly then abruptly stopped. " How would he be on his way when you just mentioned it?" he flinched and slowly turned his head when he noticed Kuroi's icy glare. " Yeah...time to go. Bye!" He said then bolted out the door.

" What makes you boys think I won't chase you down!?" She reached for Shinigami now.

Because. Teleportation”, he said grinning then appeared beside nasr, “ok let’s go”

Tobi appeared beside kuroi, “hm. I have magic”

" Lead the way" Nasr said as he started to walk.

When Tobi appeared, Kuroi looked to her. " Offering to help me catch him?" Her fists were still clenched from when he vanished

He picked him up and jumped towards the area 240 feet like he said, “there it is”

Tobi nodded with a dark grin.

" It will always amaze me how you can do stuff like this..." He said while looking down. For such a place, Caprivik resided in and around the water. A few could be seen grabbing their clothes before heading off into the woods.

She smirked now. " Very well. Let's see what you have"

He paused, “I lied about the lake”, he said

Tobi took her hand, “by the way the lake is filled with men”, tobi said

" Filled with..." She blinked at Tobi a few times before snickering. " Why would he drag Nasr off to a lake filled with-" Shadow's words returned to her mind as she froze with a partial smirk. " You're saying I could turn his prank around? Oh, I would love to see his reaction...unless that's what he wants..."

" What do you mean you lied about the lake!?" Nasr squawked as he focused. After a bit he raised his head with a sad look. " Why would you lie about that!?"

I had no idea there was a lake”, he said looking at nasr, “when did I have tune. But look, there’s one”

Tobi took her to the lake

" You are running from something" He looked about to see the lake but he noticed lakes in other directions too. This one matched the distance he gave though. " So are we going to sit up here all day or are we swimming? "

She found herself standing on a boulder in the middle of the water, displayed for all the guys to see. Caprivik males ruled the water, Luminary guys had gathered to preen, Varvatra males sat at the edge, and others had their compitions over...silly stuff. All it took was a catcall from one to get the rest to look. Tobi certainly came through and now her heart raced with the thoughts of what Shinigami would do. Would it become a blood bath? Would he brand her in some way as his or...something else?

While terrifying, the thrill of seeing his reaction drove her on. Just enough was stripped to give them a show without showing all as she danced on the boulder for then. She pulled her leg away or shifted in her dance if any reached out to ensure none touched her but she knew, if Shinigami didn't show, some of these Nyctorans would find a way to take her.

This lake wasn’t here before I think. It’s supposed to be filled with women. I lied about it”, tobi said looking at her with a blank face, “and isn’t it weird there are luminaries so close to yuyami “

Isn’t it weird that there’s a lake so close and you didn’t see it flying over. Look around”, he said sitting down.

One could almost see the squiggly smoke over Kuroi's head when Tobi said what she did. She jumped into the water now and swam to far shore as fast as she could. " What are you trying to pull, Tobi!?" Bark rained to the ground as she scrambled her way into a tree only to slump against the trunk and sigh. So much for a game of revenge.

A sharp glare was cast at her before Kuroi looked out to the lake. Sure Luminaries were there but since no females were around, they were just a bunch of bachelors. " Near Yuyami? I haven't seen me brother since he showed up to inform me..." She bit her lip now. Tobi probably knew yet she felt it best to avoid whatever she might do with such news. Then again...Tobi was with her?

" You expect me to notice little details when I am exhausted?" Nasr sighed. " You're mother said fly straight and i...wait...an illusion or trap, that's what you are thinking" He looked about again to see what one would expect, forests, mountains, plenty of lakes. " If this one lake is an illusion...it would be a trap right?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus