Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Come back here you’re dying the mood”, he said pulling her back to lay down, “there there. She won’t bother us if we are just resting. She might not act like it but well being is her top priority”
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He would certainly know since Tobi has been around his entire life. No struggle was made when he pulled her down, instead her smile became more genuine and he would find her easier to move. " Hence the medicine?"

She closed her eyes and took in his presence. The more she thought of his statement, the more it made sense. Neither of them were being dragged away any more, thankfully. Perhaps she was waiting for something else before granting them extra privileges?

The problem now is your mother. While we wait here to recover she kills our allies”, he said then paused, “please tell me you prepared enough meat for nasr and me. And Darcie too if he doesn’t want to starve”, he said then sighed, “how to get to your mother is the thing. I’m trying to get to that realm. Make me Darcie”

A single eye opened at the question. " There's plenty of meat. I can hunt for more if I must" She replied with a smile. It faded slowly as her thoughts turned to the other issue. " You want to look like Darcia? I can manage that. You'll be brought there in chains since she wants him dead"

No. Wait that works too. But she will notice. Last time greed noticed so she would”, he said sitting him. He bit his lower lip for a moment, “my mind is busy can’t relax anymore. It would take some work for me to relax now”

With a sigh, she sat up now and looked at him with sorrow and worry. " Not until my mother is sealed away..." She caressed his cheek, searching for a way to help him. Hunted, hated, forced to stay on alert, her worries and struggles had fallen to him now and it stung her heart. Was this why he hadn't pulled his pranks in so long?

" I want you to relax when I'm around..." She said softly. " If we must take my mother down to do so then so be it" Her hands shifted to his neck and shoulders, feeling and massaging at the built tension. " I need to return to my castle. There's things there which may hold an answer to hiding your presence"

Hmmm. Seems a massage isn’t working. The castle. Averin would love to see us”, he said getting up then kissed her

The smile returned and she kissed him back, taking the time to let him know how much she loved him. When she pulled away, the sorrow and worry had been buried. " Food first, then we shall pay the ghost a visit" She got up and put on fresh clothes infront of him. " Let's hope he doesn't lock away in separate rooms" A mischievous smile was given when she was done.

Nasr had polished bones piled on a plate before him and was cleaning off one more. Darcia simply shook his head at the Valra. " You just ate raw meat...with humans around you?" He grumbled.

" They are used to me" Nasr said as he set the last one down. " Shinigami has seen me eat fresh hearts"

" Nasty. Even if you are a dark element..."

" He's fine" Kuroi strode from the room and grabbed the plate of bones. " As a shapeshifter, I've eaten my share of raw meats" The bones were dumped and plate set in the sink.

Raw meat. Dude, that’s desperate”, he said walking in, “I see he’s awake. Seriously we should have dumped him outside”, he said seeing Darcie, “the dude still trying to kill me right. Hmm hey nasr I know you don’t eat human heart but could you rip his out and just dump it. You don’t have to eat it”

" What? Raw meat is delicious! You should try it sometime" He chuckled and leaned back in the chair.

" Not every race thinks it looks or smells good" Darcia shifting his gaze, cold and unyielding, to Shinigami now.

Nasr watched them for a few moments before sighing. " So...I kill him and you are innocent? What did he do to you? Wait...you said he tried to kill you"

" And got a little too close to me" Kuroi chimed. A sassy stance was taken just before she left to get breakfast meat.

" Ooohhh...that is a serious crime" The Valra smirked now as he looked to Darcia.

" This is why Solarium has branded your kind as evil beasts. I'm here to tend to and serve Kuroi, not..." He sighed and grabbed his head.

Evil beats..how dare you...wait I forgot to feed rage. Kuroi could you meat some for rage. The guy would get snappy again”, he said sitting down, “oh the guy is a little shy so could you. Oh we need to feed fear too. Darcie get lost”

" Telling me to get lost while you feed demons..." He sized each of them up before standing. " Fine. I'll wait outside for now" A glance was tossed towards Kuroi before he left.

She soon returned and set a large chunk of meat on the table. " That's for Rage. I'll prepare the rest for you" The rest was placed on the counter so she could prepare the meal.

" Rage eats that?" Nasr said poking at the meat. " Fear eats...fears. Nightmares are delicious to..." He sat up and looked to Kuroi. " You have a demon now too, right?"

" Yes, Greed"

Ok now that the soy is gone”, he said stretching out his hand, “rage come out. Slamadar form we don’t need you burning the house. Wait what if I told fear I was afraid of naked women holding gold”, he said looking at nasr
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

He laughed now. " I think Fear knows by now you are not afraid of that"

A smirk could be seen on Kuroi's face when she glanced over her shoulder. Dare she give him his wish or let him muse over tricks?

Flames swirled around Shinigami's arm and to the floor where they condensed into the demon. He sat their, scowling at those around him.

There. The meat is yours”, he said pointing to the one kuroi brought “you can eat it on the floor is a chair whichever you want”, he said then rested, “fear has poison right”

At first Rage looked at the meat skeptically, glancing from the meat to Shinigami and back again. " This isn't another of your tricks?" He growled.

" If it was, I doubt he'd be talking about feeding your brothers" She shifted over to officially cook up breakfast.

He glanced around the room before taking the reptilian form. The meat was taken from table and grinned at before flaming teeth sank into it.

" We have pet demons now?" Nasr stated while watching Rage eat. " That is fun!" He chuckled and leaned forward. " Fear has every poison you can imagine and then some. What poison are you thinking of?"

Don’t call him pet. He’s an intelligent being that’s the same as saying slave. Fear poison...they have enough power to overtake solarium at least weaken but why fall under sonne whose of lesser caliber. Don’t understand they escaped our hands before so they can excape hers”, he said looking at rage, “oh is it they plan to use her too”

" A good question...who knows?" Nasr said with a shrug.

The last of the meat was peeled from the bone and Rage paused to glare at Shinigami. " You understand nothing!" He snarled then bit the bone. Flames licked from his teeth as it was burned in two.

" That's why he's trying to learn" Food was plated and brought to Shinigami. A second plate sat in her other hand for herself.

If you tell me I will give you a whirl game”, he said as he began eating. He was still in his fourth form but it wasn’t easy to tell, “ I mean. It’s greed isn’t it. What does greed eat anyway”

" Whirl game?" The demon hissed. " What kind of deal is that!?" Flames poured from his mouth with huff and he began roaming the house.

" Stubborn as always" Kuroi said. " Greed might eat the finest foods...perhaps riches?" She shook her head and began eating.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus