Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Of course I am. The fool didn’t notice the ones in the dreams”, she said watching him. Like she said he had no idea and kept fighting. He suddenly stopped as the clone was about to attack
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

A glance was tossed to Tobi before her gaze was returned to Shinigami. Base illusions were nothing compared to hers or her mother's illusions yet her heart sank seeing how he struggled with it. " I refuse to abandon him. Yes, we need to get stronger but I'll break the illusions. Pushing him too hard will result in injury or illness"

Shiver ran over her body as the ran continued to pour down. The winds bit at her skin, making it feel like ice...the bite of ice she had never felt before. Her arms tightened around her body. The torment of the gods became real as she began to understand the weakness within humans, within mortals. Yet, here he was training, fighting, freezing for a single goal. How much more did he suffer that she had yet to understand?

The clone hit him, “ha that was real”, tobi said

And so are you”, he said appearing beside tobi, “I sensed two soul signs. One kept disappearing and it was the one I was fighting”, he said as his horns glowed and the illusions broke

She was quick to look to him with a smile. " You're sensing them now? It will be fun seeing you face complex illusions" Another shiver but their work had only begun.

The night of training proved especially harsh on Kuroi. She trembled even in the warmth of the home and changed into sleepwear with haste. The door to the room had been closed due to their new guests. Lumerin forbid she show herself to even sleeping males who weren't Shinigami. Blankets were pulled tight around her as she curled into a ball on the bed. " You win...I see why you hate the cold..." She said as she closed her eyes

When did e get in...tobi”, he said

Ok ok it was an illusion.”, she said revealing they were still in the forest, “your horns aren’t experienced”

Maybe they don’t work at all”, he said then looked to kuroi, “hmmm. That isn’t excalty nightmare. Tobi plays too much”, he said revealing a seimsuit

The sting of the rain touched her skin once more when the warmth of the house vanished. She sat up and helped the rain wash whatever grass and mud had stuck to her. Seemed even she had to be wary of those illusions as a human now.

His statement made her look up an him. Annoyance quickly shifted to sensual smile. " I say let Tobi play if it means seeing you like that more often. A better place is needed to swim..." the pendant glowed as she stepped closer, looking him over with an eager gaze. She was sure Tobi wouldn't allow a second chance in the same day though. " Let's make it a dream. A warm island or pool"

Or sleep”, she said taking him. She held him like a bag

“Find me”, he whispered winking to her as tobi took him inside

A sweet look and small smile was given to acknowledge his words. They quickly faded when she turned to follow them inside. " I'm sure he's old enough to not be carried around like..." She sighed.

The door was shut once they were inside. Even she was ready for sleep. Wary of how Tobi could be, she leaned against the wall to see what she would do.

Tobi put him on a bed covered him, “I will watch you fall asleep. Don’t bother using that trick”

You figured it out?”? He asked

Yes. You stoped your heart. Your heart would beat if you were really asleep not dead”, tobi said

Makes sense”, he said

Tobi disappeared soon

Things just became tricky with the 'watchdog'. Once invisible didn't mean she was gone after all. She headed in and sat beside him, testing the strange seas of Tobi. Since the link was loud to her, Kuroi dared not use it but she knew the trick to faking sleep. A cooling technique that wouldn't freeze the person but simply slow the heart rate. Effective at staging deaths if the heart was slowed enough.

Hey. You there. Course you are that butt doesn’t belong to anyone else”, he said grabbing her waist and pulled her closer, “or is it the waist”

" Why can't you have both?" She chuckled and quickly cozied in next to him. " Or do you plan to let another take my rear while you cling to my waist" Her voice had dropped into a purr-like tone at the end while she ran her fingers along his jaw. They trailed back to twirl his hair around them.

No. You promised all for me. So I will take all”, he said grinning, “how long were you waiting”

" Mmm, good" She kissed him and gained a grin herself. " I wasn't waiting long...felt like forever. Now that I'm here, are you going to take all or share what you planned with these?" He was teased as a hand traced down to hook his swim trunks.

Let me think about it for a moment...I say”, he said knocked out

Sleep”, tobi said as her fist was steaming. She nodded then slowly disappeared

"and I thought Averin was bad..." She thought to herself while pressing her head against him. How would Averin react when they did return to the castle? The thought was cast away as she closed her eyes, eager to meet Shinigami in the dreams.

He fell asleep not going into the dream world. W

Glittering, warm waters lapped over her feet while she waited for him though it didn't take long for her to realize he wouldn't show. She sighed and turned away, gaze cast to the ground. It was his choice after all or perhaps Tobi prevented him from showing?

Nasr was the first to rise with the sun. His sensitive nose detected the large stores of meat as he stretched and reminded him he hadn't eaten in days. He got up and followed the scent.

It was the thuds and scraping of him digging through the icebox which stirred Kuroi from her sleep. A single eye opened and she sighed, remaining still for a moment longer before cuddling closer to Shinigami.

He woke up to find her there, “let me guess Tobi she medicine”

" If that's why her hand was smoking...yes" She inhaled deeply and sat up, smiling at him yet holding a shadow in her eyes. " We can't enjoy ourselves with her around, can we?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus