Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She shrugged and shook her head. " You'll just have to find out yourself" A portal opened by their side when she stretched her arm out.

The tower was a pile of glowing glitter that had been scattered by the winds. Such fine dust was clinging to Nasr to make his hair look like the night sky. It was easy to breath in, making him sneeze.
Larger fragments of the tower had been collected or were in process of being carved into statues.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok, let's start dumping them deep in the rubble", he said as darkness moved from him and began to make a hole in the floor, "kuroi"

" Burying them are we?" Kuroi said opening a second portal. She looked around hoping that no one was watching out their windows.

Nasr dropped the body he held before fading to grab another. He ran his hands over his hair to get some of the sunstone dust out though it would only be replaced.

No, we only need to arrange them in order of a fallen army", he said as the darkness began to spread then disappeared, "ok kuroi drop them in"

One by one she placed them in the area. Some ended up 'glitter' coated but it couldn't be avoided.
Nasr jumped back and forth himself before stopping to look at the two. " You need help...right. Just have the dragon do everything"

"Everything is ready" he said to Nasr, "we cover the hole up a little for little kuroi to fall through. Then the people will gather and you will follow into the hole and make make a scene of everything. How good is your acting skills"

Acting, the word made him cringe but it was needed now more than ever. " If you listen to Drayce, I am a good actor" He shifted his fingers back and forth with a disinterested look. The thought of being master before gave him a devilish idea. " Ok, fine I can be pretty dramatic when I want to be"

Kuroi chuckled at the devious tone hiding in his voice. " Don't forget the others now. You all have a part play this time"

Well I will just be watching, keep the white Ravens back at the mansion. Aaliyah make a spell that will drawn everyone's attention here", he said looking up at lily, "I know a little goddess can do that right. Easy work"

Kuroi nodded with a smile. " Of course." She looked to Nasr as her wings sprouted from her back. " Time to save poor little ol' me" The wings hid Shinigami for a moment when she flew off his shoulders.
Landing before them, the wings faded once more. She pointed towards the sky as she backed up. " Watch your heads"

" What are you-" Nasr looked up when a roar filled the sky. The most unusual thing he had ever seen soared over head. A chunk of ice, so it seemed, that burned with a blue fire. The glowing spike embedded itself into the ground only a block away. The quake it created caused Kuroi to stagger and fall into the pit. The town was sure to be awake now.

I planed on this to be tomorrow", he said face palming, "whatever, gather the ten make them five make sure they are close by"

Shrugging, Nasr smirked. " They fear us at night so I guess it works" He vanished for a few moments before returning with the other Valra.

Ok keep your distance for a while", he said to them and looked around to see if there was a croud then slowly left the scene

It was Nasr who motioned to various areas within the city. Unlike most Valra, he was familiar on where to hide. As a glow filled the windows of the homes the Valra, including Nasr vanished.

Murmurs began to fill the air as groggy Nyctorans started to fill the street. From the pit, Kuroi focused on their energy to find the best time to begin her act.

He mixed in with the crowd and pointed to the ice to a small stranger, "kuroi, try to act a little defenseless also don't scream, I hate hearing children's scream"

The stranger looked over towards the ice. It's stunning size caused them to rush forward. " Where did that come from!?" The single gesture had directed the path of the crowd as they all turned towards the one. No one was aware of the 'little girl' trapped in the pit yet.

It was time for Kuroi to shine. "I'm too injured to scream then" She marked herself with various wounds before dropping to her knees. Whimpers of pain and fear rose from the pit as she crawled forward.

" Oh, he hates their loud shrieks..." Nasr mumbled to himself while digging talons into his palms. The screams were murderous even to his own ears. " I hope she can keep it together then" A devious smirk showed when he flicked his hands out. The nature of the scavenger blended with the blood magic to allow him control over the fetid blood. Necromancy, the first the world had truly seen of it.

The little goddess could hear the shifting around her yet continued her act without a care. No one would know these bodies were always dead. A cold hand grabbed her shoulder which made her jump. She whirled around to find the monsters up and walking though the eye was dark. That wasn't apart of the script. Her blood ran cold as her heart raced. A scream nearly escaped as she called out with the most convincing fear. " Somebody help me!"

Boys, get over here now", he shouted to nasr's group as he ran to her, "I told you I don't like screams what's happening. Get out of there's trouble"

" Now that is an act" Nasr said with a grin. From his hiding spot he continued to put on his portion of the little play.

With the sudden outburst the crowd changed it's direction to follow Shinigami. All froze when the shadows danced around them though. From them, Valra of humanish or wereraven form burst forth. The winged ones dove into the pit to fight while the others knelt at the edge and reached towards Kuroi.

No Fear, that is what he said yet green glimmers resided in the masks. Kuroi was knocked aside by one of the shambling Levias as she reached up. Rolling away, she saw feathers and heard the coarse voice as the beast was shoved further into the darkness. This gave her the time to answer. "It was close to a scream, I know. The act is real! The dead are walking again without the augments working"

Well get up here then", he replied to her and looked towards Nasr, "you couldn't run here. Anyway the dead are rising, we need to protect the people", he said as darkness began to clear away the rubbles, "also, don't act scary"

Ofcourse the dead were rising, it was his act to put extra blame on the Luminaries. Not like he would tell Shinigami that. He ran his talon across strings to cut loose the 'puppets' that his kin had struck down. "aw, but it's fun being scary" With a chuckle vanished into the pit.
He used the few strings he had left to draw one of the walking corpses to him. His hand latched onto the mask that normally controlled them and used the other to pry it apart. Once it faded to the feather, he turned and grabbed Kuroi.

" Your hands are bleeding. Did you-" She was interrupted by him raising a finger to her.

" The act looks real. Now stay by Shinigami until it's over" Darkness swallowed them up and placed them on the surface. He set her down next to his friend before heading off to 'fight' more.

Well this is good fortune for us. If the dead crawl out of there he and attack the people with the real valras the people will think that the luminaries created fake valras to torture them", he said then looked at the crowd, "Nasr good job. Dryce wa right. Now people, if you can't fight then get out of here, the luminaries puppets are awakened. We who can fight will stay here and do so", he said secretly releasing the rubble for the dead then looked at Nasr and winked at him, "fear, just a tiny bit"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus