Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

With a nod Pyre turned back to the others and pointed at select Valra. 10 males and 10 females of various ages he selected. All were powerful in some way.

Nasr was thinking of the plan as he watched the 20 gather around his father. " It must be done at night, just before the sun rises. Everyone avoids the streets at night for fear of us. If a single person sees us set it up then it will fail"

" That's not all" Drayce piped in. " Remember, many have brought the Valra sacrifices. Those same Nyctorans will be the first to tear down that stage."

A problem indeed that left the wind howling through the silent cave. Kuroi looked over to Nasr now. " How much do you remember of your childhood? Little I imagine." She smiled sweetly, beffiting the child look. "Add the rogue Valra to the mix. The rumors were started because the Luminaries are familiar with the rare cannibalistic Valra tribes. They will hunt Nyctorans "

He waved his hand to dismiss the idea. " Shinigami is trying to clear our name not make things worse...." His feathers raised as the reality struck him. " Oh I get it! They will be the ones who 'received' the sacrifices"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

No. Let them come, we don't need to lie after all, they brought their children to you all. The remains of the children, we can also put them with the rubble and let the parents find it. Bad or them but they've been ignoring the yurts long enough", he said standing up, "now why did the valets go into hiding, any ideas why"

The thought of bringing the remains of the sacrifices sat heavy in Nasr's heart. He slowly reverted to his human form due to his regrets. Hiding his mouth behind his folded hands, he mumbled. " Nothing but bones....if that" His eyes darted to some who had bone sewn into their outfits.

"This is why we hid" Pyre said gesturing towards Nasr. " We were hunted like prey and coerced into this life. I would have lost my son if we didn't join"

" Indeed, the curse is still active in his body. Revealing that truth will strike an accord with others" Kuroi said holding out her hand now. A power rested in it as though she would strip the safeguard.

"And we know who brought out this curse", he said walking over to juror and picked her up o his shoulders, "first, you need to change your lifestyle. No more bones dresses or skulls on things. How would you feel if a Varal skull was on someone's cloth, that's how they feel. We don't need to fight them, we only need to presumed them and if they won't listen then, well we go to their head literally"

" You are asking much out of scavengers" Pyre said crossing his arms. To them using the bones and leather of prey that had passed on was vital. " I do see your point though..."

Nasr sat up now and dropped his arms. One talon brushed the raven skull that hung from his shirt. " Bones from the beasts should be fine. A few other races have used those"

Ok, since you all understand, let's get ros of all the bones, except the ones that as vital for your lives", he said tapping kuroi,"ok, what's the matter with the clone you sent, I have time to deal with it now"

A symphony of raven calls filled the air in protest. Feathers began to rain down as some changed their shape to fly about. Pyre watched the feisty ones to make sure they didn't attack. " I don't care if the white ones aren't here now. I think we are all tired of hiding" He kicked a bone which rattled across the ground until it fell over the edge. A few Valra took the hint and began sorting Nyctorans from beast bones.

While they picked through the bones, Kuroi looked towards the opening above. Valra wings breaking the light reaching in. " Nothing is wrong with the clone. It's been keeping the abominations busy" The moon on her forehead lit for a moment. A few minutes passed before the roar of the clone was heard again. Through the opening the body of one of the monsters fell before the light was blocked by the dragon.

Thank you then", he replied to her, "tell me if you need anything", he said then looked towards them, "oh come on, people give up things all the time" he said going to the pile of bones, "remember everything, if you want them to believe you, then show them they don't have to be afraid l. Also where are the ten people, one white Raven and pyre. And Nasr will help moving the bodies"

She nodded before sending the clone out to collect more. Though small, it's pacing from forest to mountain cave may draw attention.

Nasr chuckled as he watched his kin above. " We do enjoy collecting bones. They are like gold to most dragons" He stood and moseyed to the one body that was dropped. The strange augments were well beyond his knowledge. " So I am moving these...fun"

A few more left the upset crowd to help as Pyre turned towards Shinigami. " The white ones are looking for the stranger who visited. Now the 10 are here" He gestured to some of the Valra sorting the bones.

Ok", he said picking up a bone, "keep them clear from the bodies cause the smell will get on them. Make sure they are cel an and cloaked for tomorrow morning. I will o deal with what the white valras want"

" Very well" Pyre said as he looked at the selected Valra. " If the mansion is safe I will have them all bathe. Incense can be burned to help hide whatever trace of death remains"

The clone returned with more bodies. Evidence was piling up nicely. " It should be safe soon" Kuroi said with a smile. She spoke through the link when a new thought crossed her mind. "We should be mindful of Pavol. He may be with Yuuma now but it's tough to tell where his loyalties lie. The boy may back his kin at the last moment"

Don't worry, Pablo is a sweet boy and hr loves Yuuma too much to do so.", he said through the link, "pyre you said they wanted to deal with a stranger"

The answer made Kuroi chuckle, as she rested head on his. "You're probably right"

" Yes..." He stated as he closed his eyes. " A few days ago a white Valra showed up, dressed in a cloak. Nothing strange there but-" Eyes filled with concern as he looked past Shinigami. " Nasr! You fool boy! That's not going to help us!"
Nasr staggered back until he fell on a boulder. The blood on his talons and new scratches on the Levias' hide proved what he was up to. " I know but..." He opened his mouth and pointed inside.

Shaking his head, Pyre sighed. " Eat later...anyway" He refocused on the task at hand. " The Valra didn't smell right. His words were a too smooth to be trusted"

Tell me then, what was your concern", he said bringing out the notebook, "and Nast I'm not letting you near me smelling mg like rotten flesh. And drop your flute"

" Drop my flute?" He said tipping his head. Confusion replaced with a snide smirk. " I get staying away but what is wrong with my flute?"

The warm light was gradually shifting to tones to purple of blue. Pyre made reached into the cooling rays and watched as colors shimmered over his scales. " Sun is almost down. You can place those bodies then get cleaned up"

" Fine, fine...Atleast I can replace my shirt" Nasr hooked his fingers through the tear Fear created. The reality of the two concerns made him chuckle. " Who is more vain here? You or me?" He shifted his eyes to look at his friend.

Pyre waved off the friendly banter as he recalled the strange Valra. " My concern was the trap set. He said a union was to occur between us and the Luminaries. Our days in the shadows were over" The modified corpses were all the more evidence to him. Scowling at them, he continued. " With how angry you two have made them, does that not sound strange?"

Definitely q trap", he said to kuroi through the link,"for now ignore them. We will show their secret then we will talk to them. Where's dryce. Also Nasr, no fear"

" Agreed. The Valra may be more than he seems" She looked around to see that the clan was calming down. The tree filled will Valra once more as the clone returned with even more monsters.
Pyre looked over to the tree with some concern. The white ones had yet to return which left an unsettling aura about. A nod acknowledged what was said.

"No Fear?" Nasr thought as his fingers twitched. " You plan to make everything tricky...as for pretty boy" He looked around the cavern with miscieve hiding in his blank face. " He is concerned about being clean as you if not more." Stopping in the middle of the light, he glared at a dark crevice in the wall.
Drayce's voice echoed off the wall. " You looking for me? Sorry, that stench and blood is bad for my complexion and rep"

" Coward!" Nasr's feathers fluffed up now. " Shinigami is down here. You can be too. You get blood on your hide during those rituals anyway now Get. Down. Here!"

" Don't remind me..." He allowed himself to fall from the crevice before spreading his wings. The moonlight held a magic effect as Drayce's dream form showed when he glided overhead. Another dragon but with a soft underbelly.

Boring", he spurt out when he saw France unable to stop himself, "well we should start loading the bodies to the rubles, Nasr, and dryce you ready"

The sudden word caused Kuroi to flinch. She looked at him then at Drayce. " His dream form?"

Drayce tripped around as he landed." You mean...oh no! I am not touching those. That stench will take ages to wash out" his tail flipped about now. A danger for any who got in the way of the barbs.

" Oh come on! The Luminaries were kind enough to preserve them AND put weird....metal...stuff on them" A crooked frown appeared while he looked at them. " I'm ready. To the ruined tower then" There was no hesitation as Nasr grabbed one of the bodies. He lifted it up and grinned before fading away.

Does he know where to put it", he asked kuroi then picked a body, "kuroi, put us in the middle with Nasr please. Also ask the clone to protect the people"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus